Ask a Lebanese American Marine who's Muslim anything. Don't be autistic

Ask a Lebanese American Marine who's Muslim anything. Don't be autistic.

where does the sun go at night

What will you do when Trump wins and starts cleaning the country of shit like you?

how often do you beat the shit out of your wife?

Bteklo?

Eat shawarma and play video games.

How does it feel serving a Christian nation?

It's not a Christian nation tho so...

No, fasting

Did your family slaughter Jews during the Lebanese civil war?

>ask anything
kys

Behind your mom

No one thinks youre cool cause youre a Marine faggot

Probably not

It's not about being cool, it's about maybe changing people's perspectives towards Arab/Muslim americans

I'm a lebanese jew. During the civil war christian militias and the IDF started clearing out jewish neighborhoods in beirut, alot of them were loaded in trucks and sent to israel and those who refused were either killed on the spot or imprisoned. My grandfather and his family managed to flee to a nearby shiite neighborhood where they were sheltered, the majority of jews in lebanon converted to islam (on paper only) for protection from the christian militias. Hope that answers your questions.

Why couldn't you find a graphic that used the original typeface?

>ask anything
>kys
Not a question, more of a demand. No thx bruh

Yalla arrab el eid.

Do you avoid saying allahu akbar when whitefags are around because they might think you're about to blow yourself up?

lol good luck with that.

i personally have quite a few muslim friends and they are great, but my family absolutely hates every single one of you for no reason. welcome to the age of shitty news.

+1
ahlan habibi

Yes lmfao

>COOL
gtfo here 12 year old summerfag, go play some autistic roblox and keep off our Sup Forumsoard

Because the boater who probably made this is fucking retarded

Ohh only Christians did that? Honestly I think you are lying.
So what did it say in your grandfathers passport? What word was used for his religious status?

why did you cheer in the streets after 9/11?

how many goats have you fucked?

Thx, I'm actually pretty active in the local community where me and a few others try and work to dispel myths spread by shitty journalists, politicians, and "experts" on Islam.

1. are you infiltrating for isis
2. what do you think about isis

I didn't and the news footage you're referring to was fabricated.

That will never happen, Islam is naturally a violent religion

We dont have religious status on passports. However on IDs it says from the sect of israel. Nowadays it says jewish. Christian militias (right wing) was at war with everyone else, muslims jews?, druze, alawites, even christian (leftists) it was more of a left vs right than a sectarian/religious war.

As a Marine, what do you think of this video? youtube.com/watch?v=hRttCZyhL70

actually man i hope it works out. i hate the fear of islam people have nowadays. its toxic.

So many typos in one post. Sorry about that.

I'm Shi'ite so let me educate you on a few things. Isis is a radical salafi group that hates anybody not part of their ideology ESPECIALLY shi'ites. They would kill me before any of you. I know actually defeating Isis means making their ideology irrelevant but I would love to see every one of them die the same ways they've murdered thousands of innocent ppl.

But it is, does, and has been for a while. They even have special tombstones with crescents for Muslim soldiers. Are you this retarded?

everyone hates muslims. salafist, shite.... both fuck goats

What difference does that make? Being a soldier doesnt make you special like that.

Thats a weak ass argument friend

>youtube.com/watch?v=hRttCZyhL70
Whoa way too long and that kids voice was annoying, what was I supposed to see?

Love the food you guys make. Hope you can change a couple minds.

It was to illustrate that the govt has been accommodating Muslims for a few decades. I'm not an exception, more and more of us are enlisting to serve our country. Arab Christians, Jews, and Muslims have served in the forces for a long time.

Have you ever tried a goat my friend? Greatest of all time for a reason.