Weed is runing me. I can't stop smoking...

weed is runing me. I can't stop smoking. I graduated uni and now I work at MC donald and just smoke and fap and play computer all days long and cry a bit coz lonely. I can't get out. Now I'm paranoid as fuck and scared of looking forward.

stop being a pussy, its just weed

Is it weed or your shit tier level of self control?

Get fake piss and get a real job, loser. Nobody looks at your dick, and it comes with a warmer.

Same bro but I'm changing up to only smoking on weekends, it's easy if you put your mind to it and in time I'll quit for good, I feel a lot healthier and my mind is so much clearer

Best of luck

>I graduated uni and now I work at MC donald and just smoke and fap and play computer all days long

You're living the dream OP, what are you talking about?

former addict here

I'm telling you right now, you are at a crossroads in your life. You have a college degree and a job but that will change if you keep smoking. Go get some help from AA or a counselor and find out why you are dependent. Anyone who says weed isn't addictive is lying. ANYTHING can be addictive for one reason or another. Get help then start eating well and exercising to get it out of your system. Maybe consider getting into a field of work related to your degree. I believe you can make this change. You are not so far gone you can't work and make better choices

Don't forget your £20k student debt

If you didn't have weed you'd probably just fap and play games all day. It's not the weed, it's you.

Weed isn't even addictive you whore.

Is he not even worth the gif?

/thread

also, op, if you're feeling lonely, just smoke weed with friends.

neither is Sup Forums right

Blame the evil devil weed!
>because that's obviously why you suck at life..right?

The substance isn't conscious, it isn't doing anything. You're ruining yourself, using weed. If you personally can't handle it, or you can't get your shit together, that's on you, and you shouldn't be smoking.

not sure if bait...

The goverment is fucking with your head man, light another one.

yeah I want to ruin myself but I know it is not the best option. Oh no, I'm feeling bad smells out of nowhere when thinking about embarrassing stuff. First sign of schizophrenia?

why would I bait him, he is an addict in need of advice.

>spends tens of thousands of dollars pursuing further education.
>spends that time and money cheating and smoking weed not learning a damn thing
>applies for a job as mcdonalds because he knows he doesnt know shit about his major
>flips burgers, smokes a joint

Living the dream user-kun.

lol I wasn't getting any money, I was earning my own and I had it after graduation, that's why I didn't have to look for a job related to my subject.

Welcome man you've made it!

They mean to say it isn't chemically addictive, obviously. It's addictive in the same way that video games are addictive. So ultimately it's still just your self control in question here.

First, you've just insinuated (or admitted) to being addicted to THC.
Then you've told a person that potentially has co-morbid drug addiction (the mental illness that is most likely causing the 'addiction') to get over it and get the job he just told you he's having trouble getting. Besides, you will never know who this person is. Why even give a shit in the first place. If people could be as compassionate to each other as you are to your monitor we'd live in a much better place.

Buy heroin instead. It will make you feel great even if your life is shit.