She only listens to Christian music

>she only listens to Christian music

is this a red flag, Sup Forums?

No, this is absolutely perfect. Wife this bitch up.

this

>she's a christian
Not a red flag
>only listens to christian music
Gigantic red flag

considering fedora tippers consider themselves the pinnacle of intelligence and enlightenment, that was a really ignorant thing to post

there is of course no reason why she should totally be close minded - classical music doesn't really have any anti-christian sentiment (at least if you don't look at individual moral failings, such as tchaikovsky) but w/e

anyways, you shouldn't marry her, if you aren't a christian yourself. jesus christ is truly the only way, but you don't need to taint a believer with your fedora-condom wearing dick

show her Strongarm

No, it's a signifier of good taste

>fedora tippers
>taint a believer with your fedora-condom wearing dick
Aren't Christians supposed to be nice and forgiving?

Tell her to listen to Slug Christian

>"hip-hop"
>legit heroin addict
>exclusively listened to by 15-year-olds
no thanks, faggot.

yeah, that doesn't make it not true though

the new justice album kind of sucked

I find that Christian girls with pure sensibilities are always the ones that are more inclined to go way off the deep end when something goes bad in their life. One shitty boyfriend and then it's a non-stop joy ride of sucking dicks and doing drugs.

A simpleton like yourself will not understand.

Stay degenerate, you scumfuck loser.

Christianity is correct, so no.
Is-ought.
>Gigantic red flag
Why?

John Fahey made a Christian album. Send her the link.

because they weren't christian to begin with. i am aware of the true scotsman fallacy and all of that, but that is exactly what the issue is

it isn't as if christians do not sin - they totally do, our lives are an ongoing process of sanctification.
the problem is that you have teens and young adults who were FORCED to go to church their whole lives, and were never saved. they just heard "don't do this, lol!!!". there was never a genuine moment of shame/repentance, encounter with god/holy spirit, or a life-changing event. its simply "im a christian".

so jerome fucks her in the pussy, and she gets all sad. she then follows her female instincts to open her legs for every nigger she meets.
likewise, when a male is finally freed from the chains of his parents and supposed spiritual mentors, he sticks his dick into every sad slut he can

they were never saved. if they had been, they would have been aware of the true consequences of fornication. you don't just give your virginity to someone who doesn't care, it is deeper than that. you permanently tarnish your soul, and you are defiled in a way that can never be undone. you can be forgiven by the blood of course, but you can't be "unfucked".

Should the body of Christ be united with a prostitute?

there you go fags

If she has a good personality and isn't a total bitch then sure, I'd marry her. I'd even become a Christian, No one says I have to be a super tryhard religious guy, a little faith and community can go along way in dire time like these.

If it brings my family closer than who I am to judge.
While not being a believer in religion myself, I see it's good and bad qualities.

Actually, it's not a red flag, it's good, it's a sing that she is pure and probaly has potential to be a good wife.
In other words

Only if she swears allegiance to Perotin the Great

i just posted this, , that is the whole issue right there

don't fake it, just don't go at all
playing church does not make a christian
pretending to be christian does not ensure salvation

having a christian, virgin and pure girlfriend is my fucking dream, OP, this is the type of shit that you find once in a lifetime

It's not 'no true scotsman' because Christianity is completely unique to all other religions and ideologies.
>Should the body of Christ be united with a prostitute?
Absolutely.

so epic

only if you're a retard

I dont know, I don't oppose religion as much at most people proclaim to.
Perhaps an absence of faith in my life has made me hesitant, I certainly see the benefits of relgion - specifically for the mentioned, family and community.
Something, I personally didn't really have growing up.
Perhaps it's projection, or maybe. I want to give my family that care that was somewhat absent in my life.

It's difficult for me to define my point here. Perhaps just going to Church and seeing faith for myself will light a spark.

Christianity isn't true, and her devotion to it is a huge red flag. At a minimum, she's going to want to waste time praying and going to church and blaming the course of her life on mysticism instead of taking control. At worst, she's going to have major hangups about tons of things, most obviously sex.

Definitely, definitely do not commit to a relationship with a religious person, it can go nowhere good.

>Christianity isn't true
Wrong

Go read more theology you ignorant manchild.

Have sex with her and then dump her Christian ass

That's a very naive way of thinking about something like this user

I was a Christian and was hardcore into apologetics before becoming atheist. I'm very familiar with all the arguments theologians have to offer on the subject. You don't have to agree with atheist counterarguments to recognize that the philosophical question isn't so simple as to be dismissed out of hand. Your acting like it is is arrogant and insecure.

This isn't the place to debate religion anyway. Just wanted to offer the OP perspective from a nonreligious person in case he's not religious.

Do you have to be racist to be saved or is that just you?

>muh theology

Repressed everything. Crazy zealot.

simply epic

i'm not going to type my whole life story down, all i'll say is that many years ago i was your typical Sup Forums-fapping african american gentlemen, who had doubts in the almighty.

salvation is not closed even to the likes of us rotten men who browse Sup Forums. there is a god, he is sovereign, and he is real. the beauty of it all is that he recognizes we are incapable of doing enough to make the cut, so the gift is given freely. there is no karma.

did you know that even moses committed murder? he was later described as one of the meekest men who walked the earth.

ps, i did genuinely have spiritual experiences. in all honesty the rational mind will consider it loony shit, but it is what i personally needed. a spiritual experience (the holy spirit) is what provides you with the concrete evidence that god is real. like most of Sup Forums, i had nothing but doubt and disbelief. concrete, tangible evidence sorted me out.

i am a christian of a few years now

>listens to mac demarco, tame impala, artic monkeys, 21 pilots, melanie martinez, blink 182, or has a blink 182 / JD shirt
red flag

Zealots are a huge fetish of mine. Unless they're dirty protties.

This
If she can only enjoy morally sound and god praising music she is definitely repressed

That depends entirely on the era of music. Contemporary 'Christian' music that attempts to steal the tropes of fad genres that have been dead for at least a decade? Stay away.
Stuff like ? Stick around.
Choral arrangements, particularly from the medieval period? Immediately marry her.

i went to school in the US deep south during early childhood, the trouble-makers were always black. when the majority of a minority are dirtbags, most of your encounters with them will be negative.

that being said, no, it is just me. i'm a tool.
all men are brothers under jesus christ - when we get to heaven, men will no longer even look at each other with animosity. that will have been removed from us.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

i don't hate black people (as difficult as that may be to believe), but i do still struggle with prejudice.
do you really think the saggy pants wearing fellow desires a conversation and a beer, or to take your lunch money?

>do you really think the saggy pants wearing fellow desires a conversation and a beer, or to take your lunch money?
we wants to fug yo bitch niqqa ye mufuggah bix nood

>Choral arrangements, particularly from the medieval period? Immediately marry her.
Couldn't agree more

This is exactly what I want to believe in, but I've lived so long in a family who doubts it - the only person who doesn't is my mother, but even she is not concrete on it all.

Maybe I will goto Church, and especially with Christmas around the corner, what better time to start. My city usually has large ceremonies (living in the midlands of England, there's basically Churches everywhere) I do hope I have one of these spiritual experiences user, I truly do.

Life hasn't been the kindest to me - I am the only person to blame, while I haven't sinned as much as the next man. Maybe salvation is my answer.

Look, just be careful. We live in a time where because of all the splits in protestantism, it is seriously hard to find a real church

read the KJV, nothing else. i know it may be difficult, and there are certain types with questionable beliefs who spout the same thing, but the reason for it is that the modern revisions like the NIV bible have actual omissions from the word of god

lastly, it is this simple. i didn't do it right away, but those pamphlets aren't trolling. if you genuinely want to experience salvation and the holy spirit, do this

and get alone too, people see you and they will naturally talk shit. don't let anyone get in the way of your salvation or judge you in these moments, don't let seeds of disbelief take root

>get on knees
>close eyes
>either verbally or mentally, preferably verbally
>lord, i acknowledge that you are the sovereign god, and you are almighty
>i ask that you would come into my life, and i accept jesus christ in my life as my lord and savior
>i ask too lord that you would open my eyes to both your word and holy spirit, and that i would be counted among your own

you don't have to say this exactly, and i just typed it on the spot. all those pamphlets are variations of the same thing, but its true

lastly, if you have the patience, read the bible cover to cover. i was almost done with the OT when i finally got truly saved, and received the holy spirit. if you don't read the new testament first so you can receive salvation faster, but to truly understand the bible, read it cover to cover

lastly, i know you won't believe it, but the holy spirit is an actual physical presence of god. you will discover the meaning of all those verses that say he loves mankind.

You weren't a Christian.
You were not familiar with the arguments, since you fail to comprehend the central point of it all.

The atheist counterarguments are juvenile or positivist-reductionist, there is no other possibility.

>i don't understand christian music

What if she only ironically listens to it

Only on this website can you blatantly speak out against niggers and faggots and whores and feminazis and muzzies

And then turn around and call out other people for not respecting your Christian beliefs

All those other things are normal but thinking that baseless beliefs in the supernatural are silly is edgy

Conservatives actually boggle my mind

>Only on this website can you blatantly speak out against niggers and faggots and whores and feminazis and muzzies

how is it wrong if its true?

>All those other things are normal but thinking that baseless beliefs in the supernatural are silly is edgy

how is not not edgy when its true?

>baseless
All beliefs are baseless.