Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros
i have an opportunity to get a scholarship to university in Japan. but that would imply leaving behind my family and my few (but good) friends.
Do you think i should do it?

disrespectful self-bump

Depends on how much the scholarship covers and if you are already knowledgeable with Japanese culture / lang. The separation is only temporary and you can have international friends. If you are simply a weeb then don't. Those things considered, go for it.

Why would you want to go to Japan?

Id do it. Being able to travel for free is a once in a life time experience, and whose knows you could make some cool friends and come back with good stories. Im not even a weeb and I
would still like to visit various place.

Baka
Why wouldn't you Ka
Japan is best country
Kill yourself desu

Do it fag, maybe you could even score some japanese puss,(easy for a semi decent looking foriegner) as long as you don't act like a total weeb you should be fine.

it's full scholarship, with a place to live and expenses covered.
it's a cool country

Do it op, visited japan as student for a semester, got an amazing amount of puss becasue they love westerners, just dont be a faggot and talk about anime for awhile so they don't make assumptions about you and you can have alot of fun

also i've been studying the language for over a year now.

>be me
>traveling to Indon
>24 hour layover in Korea
>already hate Korea because Koreaboos are just as autistic as Weebs if not worse
>first arrive in Korea around 6
>realize the bitch from Delta checked my bags wrong
>god dammit
>go to My connecting airline
>come back tomorrow morning and we will set everything up
>alright
>the wait sets in.
>its 10 PM and I stayed awake so fucking long on my flight to Korea
>fuck it lets try to sleep
>no pillow
>Syrian bro comes up and finds me a pillow
>not all of you are so bad.
>Sleep for like 3-4 hours
>get up take a free shower
>get my luggage situation fixed
>now wait for my flight
Spent most of my time if i was hungry eating some okay sandwhiches
Fuck that country. Go to nippon you weeb

Do it then, youll impress them if you know the language and youll have a better time.It seems like the best answer is to go op.Dont worry about parents, youll get over it after a month of being free. And as far as friends go...Fuck em, most highschool friends are just that that: Highschool friends, you forget them and they forget you. even if you seem close. Plus, if they really are "good friends", then skype or even just texting should be enough to hold your bond. im 22 and still best friends with a guy from highschool, but for the most part we just talk over the phone every day and maybe see each other once or twice a year.

This should not be an "if" question but a "when" question then. Sounds good.

Just curious but what are you majoring in?

FACT: Japanese women dig foreigners, but mostly because of their money

but pussy is pussy, so go there and fuck em anyway (plus expenses are paid so why not)

Make them do crazy shet like in /d/

medicine

become a gynecologist, women are into foreign gynecologists

Realize everyone is going to hate you, because you are white.
It isnt not the dream job you're thinking you're getting.

Do it

Because it's a dream scholarship. Just remember that America is best so going out, it only gets worse in that respect.

Don't listen to these guys man. You don't have to fuck everything that moves (if you find someone you like it's a different story). Go just because you can go, and learn their language, make friends, do whatever you can and see how different life is when you're not stuck in one place. You won't regret it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Being this autistic

I was expecting you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Being this Sup Forumstarded

Don't forget to post something about it when you get there in the infinitesimally small chance that I might see such post in Sup Forums one day

>not knowing he himself is Sup Forumstarded for being on Sup Forums

>Do you think i should do it?

Do you think you'll ever have an opportunity like this one again? How old are you?

Roll the fucking dice, chowderhead.

remember the thread tomatoes image, if i go to japan i'll be using the same.
don't think so, i am 19

>Being even more Sup Forumstarded the the average Sup Forumstard

in here no put dick in crazy, is bad

in there no put finger in crazy, go jail nad she suicid

Just go faggot. You'll never get a chance to do something like this again, especially while your young.