My girlfriend is thinking about piercing her nipples. Do you think it could fit them well ? Also if you're good a PS...

My girlfriend is thinking about piercing her nipples. Do you think it could fit them well ? Also if you're good a PS, would like to see how it'd be.

bump !

i think it would look good

any more advice ?

Perfect nipples. Don't go jamming metal shit through them.

ty nice I also think it would be so nice

it looks pretty good on her i think

thx man so nice :)

what shape do you guys suggest ?

maybe a ring?

Very nice, actually i think the ring looks more slutty which is very good. Whaddya think ? any other idea ?

I always like crosses.

possible PS ?

and when the ugly people losers say is scaring or hurting the attrative loser people the ugly way then that means the ugly people losers is hurting the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thatswhy the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit so fuck the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyocne and is ugly
and the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people and the ugly people losers control the socitey so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit and thats another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers is lame and is ugly as shit

So besides this bullshit any advice ?

any PS of a cross ?

/thread

i find it pretty beautiful on her tits, don't you ?

Someone so my girl... I'm curiously

Curious** Auto correct

Do** god damn

I hate pierced nipples. They're irritating as shit and I think they get in the way.

my ex had her nipple pierced and it proper fucked up. she ended up with a lump on either side of her nip and one nip bigger than the other.

Here you go Bro

My girlfriend has pierced nipples, if you like touching her tits, you have to learn to keep your hands to yourself cause there will be no touching them for at least 3 months.