twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

true

hmmm

excellent post

>Latin

He is Greek (and so am I)

>It's another dark, cold and depressing day in Finland
>Vilhelmiina, is working at the matches factory and dreading her life
>Anywhere she looks all she can see is the endless alignment of commieblocks, drunk people
>She longs for human contact but everyone is obliged to leave a 5 meter safe zone between human beings
>She is also tired of getting in an almost comatose state in order to have sexual intercourse with another semi-comatose finn man wich leaves her unsatisfied
>Even the donald duck and moomin memes are loosing their appeal as well as shitposting
>As Vilhelmiina wraps a rope around her neck in her sad, depressing commieblock a shining light fills her apartment
>"Is it Tengri that finnaly came to pick me up and bring me to moonim valley, the finnish paradise?" - tought Vilhelmiina with a tear of joy rolling down her face
>No, it wasn't Tengri but she was right in guessing that it was a god, a god of LOVE
>The most handsome man posed in front of her with just a towel around his hip, barely hiding his prosperous genitals
>"Vilhelmiina, mi amor. No te sintas enfadada con la vida quando aun tienes muy amor para recibir" - said the handsome man in a calm and appealing voice
>He then unrwaps his towel and in a suave movement proceeds to make love to the lonely Vilhelmiina
>The girl couldn't imagine how blissful it was to be alive, never a finn man could ever give her this immense pleasure, life was good and it was worth to keep on living
>She felt like she was riding a horse trough the steppes, however they were warm and filled with olives in Spring with huge bulls resting on their base, an indescritive feeling of pleasure
>As she collapses from the multiple orgasms she can listen to a spanish guitar fading in the distance
>When she wakes up, the house is dark and the outside is freezing again
>She sees a small letter in the floor where it was written with the suaviest hand writting:
>"May you never feel cold and lonely again"
>"t. Fernando Martinez"

10/10

whore

I prefer the bear on the right.

>Mary, a jolly irish gal was wandering trough the fields of athenry longing for love
>She was really tired of all the anoretic famine ridden irish men as well as their constant cucking from the brits
>Suddenly, among the flight of the small birds a gallant man appears surrounded by waves of lust and passion
>Mary falls down on her knees, could Epona have sent him the man of her lifelong dreams?
>He gives her is hand, kisses it and whispers in her ear:
>"Tu eres la mas bela flor de Irlanda, Junta-te a mi en este rito de amor"
>She quickly embraces the man as they roll down trough the green fields of Ireland, destroying the potato plantations with a lustful demonstration of passion
>As she reaches the climax she launches a powerful cry of joy that even the banshees were scared of it
>She passes out and the man departs with his guitar swaying on his back
>In the guitar you could see these words engraved in the wood of Toledo:
>...
>Fernando Martinez

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq2yRnpvSaw

so latin men are gay?

That Germanic man is over 2m.

Pretty much.

I don't get it why Mediterraneans(especially Greeks) are so obsessed with destroying the white race with their dicks.
Can't we all just stay apart and stick with our own kind? There's enough room in this world for all races whether Greek, White, Papuan or Russian.

The irish are meds though

Good post.

Nigga stole my post

He's actually Czech, Scottish and French.

Czechs are Slavicised Celts, Scots are Germanicised Celts, and the French are Latinised Celts, so Thomas Jean-Pierre "T.J." Kincaid is a Celticman.

True

Wew.

Germanic vs Latin speaking Germanic*

Fixed your file name, buddy.

If you think northern Spain is the Mediterranean then your geography is a bit off. Also the migrants were so long ago it's barely relevant when comparing it to modern day countries and regions.

t. Reilly Fitzpatrick