She's dead Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/98izl65kiwvtya7/Pauline Oliveros 80 Interview.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grimes really let herself go huh?

this board is way to pleb to know her tbqh

Shame. Pauline was great.

TURN ON CNN

RIP, I got to take a few classes under her in college (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)

she used to teach at my school, always seemed to be a brilliant, kind, and witty person. rip pauline :(

lol are you a wrpi alum

I was never a big fan of her music, but I always heard she was a nice and intelligent lady. It's a shame regardless.

Yeah I was the music director there for a while, hosted PO on my show 3 times

PO + Stewart Dempster live in studio and interview May 2012 before her 80th birthday celebration

dropbox.com/s/98izl65kiwvtya7/Pauline Oliveros 80 Interview.mp3?dl=0

ITS REAL

lol of course it's you why am i not surprised. hope you're enjoying your government job.

literally who

SPACE IS THE PLACE

pauline oliveros, multi-instrumentalist and pioneer of experimental electronic music

HAHAHA yes!!!! She died!!!!!!!

I'm super sad about it

R.I.P based lady.

I was impressed how she was still able to keep doing really cool stuff in her old age, water above sky below from last year is really great

Thanks for posting this, cool interview. Pauline's death feels like such a loss for me, her Deep Listening writings changed how I listen to sound in general (not just in a musical context) can't say that about many musicians.

RIP Sweet synthlady

who cares

sage

word if it ain't Kanye, Death Grips or Charli XCX I don't want to hear about it. YASSS QUEEN

eliane radigue is next

what are her best works?

cry more

sage

>not even on one Sup Forumscore album

Hack!

Is that really a woman or is it like those traps Sup Forums pretends to treat like females?

Old lesbian women look like that.

For early electronics, try Bye Bye Butterfly and Alien Bog / Beautiful Soop

For droney spacious echo-y ambient with the Deep Listening Band - Deep Listening and Troglodyte's Delight

I also really enjoy Roots of The Moment (Accordion through her expanded instrument system) and her EMPAC performance with Cecil Taylor

epic dude I get the joke

you just insulted a dead person with a life and family but it doesn't count because you're on the internet

want some ass cream for that butthurt?

read up on her deep listening practices and try some yourself

>deep listening
I just skim thru it on wiki

sounds like dumb puesdo bullshit go fuck self

>He can't even read a wikipedia page

Sad!

I just found out and was going to make a thread, glad to see there's some other people on this board who listen to music