My own father forced me to sniff and lick his dick cheese I literally want to kill myself...

My own father forced me to sniff and lick his dick cheese I literally want to kill myself...Can you guys please tell me what should I do?I am holding my sword ready to end my life...

DO A DILDO W/ CREAM CHEESE

DO A BACKFLIP

Kill him before hand

Who fucking Sudoku's like that ? And I think that that sword is too long for that .

DO A BARREL ROLL!

SLAM BLEACH

kill your father

>sudoku
oh man, i lol'd way to hard at that

This. You have a fucking sword. Go hack his shit up fam.

>Sudoku
You tried.

Kill him and post a picture of his dead body

Belly flop onto it

Kill him not yourself idiot.

newfags

Maybe its because you have a sword you fucking beta

Go fuck him up first.
And then think whether or not you wanna die

baiting the bait

dude, chill and tell someone before doing something crazy, hope you realize there is help

Rooting for this, cut of his head and write timestamp on his forehead

How stupid you must be, holding your katana that way, standing in that awkward position. Do you even know what you're doing? If you execute it like that, it's going to messy and difficult for you. Going with something more traditional would be the best for everyone. Try bleach.

Try spinning, that's a good trick!

tard

ask him to sniff his dick again if he is the man that claims to be then stick a finger up his ass then call him a faggot say something like I fingered then point him at the camera when he gets mad say it is just a prank bro.

i would run away to Mexico City ¡hola!

hola bb como has estado ?

Nigger

tell him you want to do it again but lace your hand with super hot sauce and then while hes lon the ground kick him in his ball and piss on him....oh wait your a beta go tell your mom so you can suck on her dick too

you fell for it.

Thank you for all the "kind words" I am ending my life now good bye cruel world