Hey user, its time to talk and let go. Tell your fellow Sup Forumsrothers what's on your mind

Hey user, its time to talk and let go. Tell your fellow Sup Forumsrothers what's on your mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rrm2S3Di1E
youtube.com/watch?v=nc853HK0p8M
music.youtube.com/watch?v=z2hZ9CTLICs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also sad/break up songs and pictures thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rrm2S3Di1E

youtube.com/watch?v=nc853HK0p8M

The only friend I like wants to kill himself.

story user?

I've never had a girlfriend and the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I haven't gotten around to it.

50k in debt, degree I don't want, and can't get a job. Would an hero if I wasn't married.

Failed my exam, no real freinds, everybody thinks i'm a retard, but i'm not... Poor as fuck, really do not know what i want to do in my life, Betavirgin, and the list goes on and on...

I would but I don't even know where to start
._.

is that you in the picture mate? If so
1) How hold are you?
2) Have you tried lifting religiously and checked out /fit for help?

It's okay, user. Everybody has to start somewhere.

No, that's russian youtuber named NFRKZ. That picture is just a meme.

nice dubs, and gotcha

No time to talk. Busy lifting my feels away and becoming a depressed bodybuilder meme.

thx, take care.

Is it posaible to change people for the better?
There's a girl who I think could be an amazing person, but she just isn't a good person. But I want to believe I can change that.

Doesnt work like that, people have to change on their own. You can be a good influence and a positive in her life but dont 'try' to change her if that makes sense.

It's 01:07AM, I stole my moms wine and Im chugging it and I don't know why. Also chainsmoking and fapping, got work tomorrow at 8.
Smoke & alcoholic at the age of 19? Jesus Sup Forums what happened to me... wat do

Can you elaborate a bit more, user? I'd to hear a bit more

abandoned my gf ... was a nice guy and honest
now i hang up with bad girls and lie a lot .. i don't miss her or love her , she destroyed me but still , i feel empty

Op here, I understand the feels man

I was in love with my ex a couple of years ago. Before I was just a horny looking to fuck anything that came my way, but she turned my world upside down when I realized she really cared for me. I've never had someone like that in the world and I was able to let my guard down. She was horrible most of the times and ultimately became more selfish as time went on;she wasn't the same person anymore no matter how much I fooled myself. Now it's been a few years, but I'm a new man. I no longer chase for hoes but now I chase the idea of the love that I once had. Now girls these days have gone south and I lose hope. To me, the lows a feel now is just a reflection of how much I valued love.

She obviously only talks to certain people when she doesn't have anything better to do, and treats them like trash, and has pretty much 0 respect for any authority. Also, lies

I hate the fact that guys go on about girls liking 'bad boys' when dudes constantly fall for total bitches.

I've been almost 3 weeks in my fucking house without going outside for not even a walk, talking to no one but my family and a faggot I met while raiding a furfag social network.
Everyone I meet on the Internet think I'm a great person, but IRL I'm lonely as fuck and no one really wants to socialize with me out of class yet I act the same here and IRL -without all the meme shit and all, of course.
I can't an hero because of my fucking family.
My crush started dating my best friend.
Broke friendships with all my online friends except for the furfag I mentioned earlier.
I'm bisexual, but I can't seem to find love from either gender, and if I do, I fuck it up.
I was the smartass of the class, so classmates hated me instantly for no fucking reason.
Bullied from 2nd grade to 6th grade.

And I can go on, but I'm tired.

Yeah, true, but I'm not interested in her anymore. I just have friends who are.

Friend tried to kill himself couple days ago, he got taken away to a therapy centre and all that shit, have not heard from his since that day, I'm praying he is ok. Since he might of gotten home and an hero'd.
Other friend is a complete greasy shut-in, and a shut-in I dont want to be.
Other friend is a bisexual extrovert that has better things to do than stay with this group, but he feels some pitty and sticks around - other than that, he is a great friend.
Suicidal friend is a extrovert forced into a introvert lifestyle.
I have other friends, but they just dont compare to the bro-ness of suicidal friend.

kys

Only the hurt respond with hurt towards others. let go of the anger, user; let us in.

well i can relate to that post, the whole "being bisexual" thing also he says people think he's a great person but irl he's lonely, which I can also relate to. so me telling him to kill himself is actually how i feel about myself

As I said, I don't kill myself because of my family.
If not, I bet you I'd have done it in 4th or 5th grade.

ty for sharing, user. There is nothing wrong with sharing what hurts

Havent had sex in almost 4 years.

At least you've had sex.

Sure. But I'm nearly 30 and I'm only getting less attractive so it's not much comfort tbh.

it's never to late, bro. Look up apps like hot or not or tinder. Or go to Thailand if you're a desprate cunt.

Yeah, life sucks. I know similiar stories...

No sex drive.

I just want money in my paypal to buy a pen that's a fishing rod.

i havent even had sex

It's probably all in your diet. When I used to eat nothing but processed foods I felt the same way. I started taking fish oil, and eating a bit more healthy and my sex drive came back, along with my stamina.

Show me user, I'm intrigued.

I dont even have a smart phone and I'm autistic and awkward and fuck when I meet people these days. Plus I live at home and have no job.

Well no sex for you then.

I actually eat super healthy generally though. Fruit, vegetables, bread. Don't eat much preprocessed stuff

Are you straight?

Yup.

Get a job at a department store or food place. It forces to fix your social skills and maybe you will meet a chick

Smart, user. Very smart.

That's beta. You cannot under any circumstance change someone unless they are 100% willing to do it. It doesn't sound like she's a good person and that means she is contributing no good value to your life. Next her and move on

Yeah I've worked a few jobs like that. Usually get fired. I'm gonna stop talking about this shit because venting on a mongolian image board isnt very helpful tbh. I'm lifting like crazy and that's going well at least.

Start lifting, go fuck a prostitute. you have to pay for it, but you don't get all of the relationship bullshit afterwards. Find something you're passionate about and chase that, the sluts will follow.
Just remember that if your main goal in life is to get pussy again, you already lost.

>I'm lifting like crazy
Different user, but same here. How long, and what's your workout routine?

Understandable user, keep doing what your doing to improve;stay strong.

I am trans

Usually trans people are extremely dysphoric about their dicks, you seem to enjoy showing yours off. You're probably just a crossdresser, which is fine too.

Does anyone else workout at home here? I need some tips.

(Adding on to this)
because I'm tired of being a flabby beta.

Been about a year now. I *try* to do chest/bi legs/shoulders back/tris and then a rest day but I dont always stick to it. Have a lot of time on my hands so I work out minimum 4 days a week and even then I know I'm being lazy. Hows it going for you?

True but I am trans i know I am i just like to pls people lol

I only workout at home. You just need a couple of cheap dumbbells. Tons of home workouts on youtube.

I used too. Its a good way to get started working out. The way I went about it is looking up youtube videos to find good excercises. What I then did was place a mat on the ground and just went all out on every exercise. It didn't matter about how long, the mindset was to do till exhaustion and more. This helped because it challenged me against my will. By no time I was pushing my self to do 120 push ups in a row. (I was 130 so it was easier)

I drive pizzaz for a living pay is a okay. And i've been with gf 3 years now. But i feel like a complete failure. Having flashbacks to younger years when bullying was at worst. Never been suicidal but all my hapiness and smiles is fake. Am i a complete failure Sup Forumsros?

Fine, here we go I guess.

>go on holiday
>decide to do a vacation, why not
>go with a bro to like a party place thing even though thats really not my style
>of fucking course i end up buying a fucking hooker at a brothel the very first night
>end up with her cumming and me not
>she tells me she hasn't ever had an orgasm while working there and that i had to shut the fuck up about it or else she could get in trouble for whatever reason
>come back the day after and there she is
>add on facebook
>keep coming back, start to befriend everyone that works there, get the guys working as security to personally protect me
>everyone really seem to like me
>i cant stop thinking about her, and she keeps talking to me
>several eurodollars later she has several raging orgasms and i only ever cum once through out the entire week
>we plan out like a whole "lets start a new life" scenario where she comes to live with me
>her "sisters" in the brothel tells me to totally go for it because she's apparently really into me
>going to say goodbye one last time
>im really fucking sad so i end up stopping at just about every single bar on my way there
>get fucking smashed
>among other things sit crying in a bar while girls working there supports me while i keep buying drinks
>i go up there
>im crying
>she doesnt even flinch
>asks me why im crying
>tell her im sad because i have to leave her (i think) and she gets upset
>reality is im acting like a fucking manchild and yelling and shit
>she still talks to me once i go back home however
>everything is running along smoothly
>not a lot of time for conversation because she has to "work" a lot
>her mother is sick, she has to go back to her once she has the money to do it
>we agree i should come visit her once she's done saving up
>couple days passes, we talk about regular shit
>today
>ask her where she lives so i can do some more research before visiting her whenever that is
>she see's my message
>ignored

It's all over.

Your not a failure user. But if you want to change up your life, you are the one to do so. It's up to you to challenge yourself to take bigger steps in life. If you want to move up the latter in your work place, ask what you can do, and do it with pride. If you want more spice in your relationship, take the bull by the horns and show her what a romantic shit you are and how much you care for her. YOU'RE THE ALPHA user

Yeah need to look into some cheap weights. Doing the pushups thing right now. 188lbs currently. Going to spend the rest of the day looking for workout youtube videos, thanks again.

Good stuff bro. It's what I did a year ago and without trying to sound arrogant I look a zillion times better now.

Thank you user made me smile lil but there is No higher i can go at my workplace but i'll do my best

Holy shit user that's rough. Have you tried getting back at it with other girls? It sounds like you weren't really into her in the first place if you weren't cumming;that you're really looking for someone to care for and vice versa.

Not with that attitude user and you know it! I wish you the best user and don't be afraid to take risks; with reason of course. Take care mate

Here you go(':

music.youtube.com/watch?v=z2hZ9CTLICs

my dick is only 6 inches :(

holy shit these cuts are deep

I HATE NIGGERS AND OUR CURRENT PRESIDENT IS BLACK :////

You've had 8 years to get over it.

Nah m8 it's nothing like that. She's so fucking beautiful, and her personality is just the kind of cute and rich kind that I like. Also she's incredibly fit, I can get a raging erection just think about the shit we did. I just have American Pie syndrome, so whenever I'm about to cum I start thinking of chairs to make me not cum, because I watched it when I was fairly young and that movie thought me that cumming isn't a good thing for a guy, and well it just sort of stuck by me. It has definitely made me an enormously talented lover I have to say. I can't really help it, whenever I feel like I'm close I start thinking of something funny or stupid like repeating "chairs chairs chairs" in my head over and over until I'm relaxed again. That way I keep going for hours.

The whole thing about me looking for someone to care for, that's definitely true. I just want someone to keep close to me, and that I can look after and take of and that will do the same for me. That's why she's so perfect for me, because she kept telling me shit like "you're mine and no one else's" and that she once tried to beat up a guy that fucked around with her brother. That's the type of shit I'm looking for. Someone that really loves and takes care of the people she cares for. I want to be her everything, and now it looks like that isn't going to be me after all.

Saved it from another user last night. Told him I'd make him into a meme.

In a relationship but heavily infatuated with another girl. Wanna talk to her but guilt is stopping me and also shit scared of rejection.

I am overweight and can not stop eating. I have tried to curb my eating habits, but it's become a comfort for me rather than a source of fuel. I am unattractive and just lost my job.
I am going to start lifting tommorow and go job hunting (probably going to work at McDonalds for the time being, but no job is beneath me at this point).

I read every single post in this thread and hope you guys have a great life (this sounds sarcastic, but I genuinely mean it). Good luck guys.

Good luck user. Just start working and working out and take it from there. Make sure you keep us updated, we're all here to help.

Good luck user.

If it means anything. Your legs are really nice. I totally bet you could pass as a girl.

Wish that was true but you're forgetting the board you're on right now. Not everyone is like that.

Sure, but feels threads are usually quite civil, at least.

get some wine and have a chill night watching a movie or checking out the stars. Just go in and kiss her with passion. No one holds a grudge because they tried to hook up with them. Go for it user

Who with the girl I'm infatuated with or my gf?

To an extent yeah I guess.

I just want a friend that's super clingy and jealous.

We all want that, but somehow we're all that friend. It's a mental thing, and has nothing to do with who you really are. Literally 99% of the people you know feel the same way.

>Gril
>We've been hanging out in a group this summer
>Group split up due to vacations, etc.
>She doesn't want to hang out
>She wants nothing to do with me
>mfw I started the hangout group so I could be with her
>In my life, I barely have the motivation to shower daily
>This girl made me more motivated than I've ever been
>mfw she doesn't give half a shit about me
>mfw I'm in love with her
>mfw she doesn't love me back

i feel this. i'm in a similar situation with an ex-fuckbud who recently got in a real reltionship and now i'm realizing i really liked her, maybe more.

>tfw spy mode on omegle to think about something other than my despression
>tfw been watching a 15 year old hit on a 17 year old on omegle all night

Just fucking give him your kik or leave for fuck sake. Just give me something you akward fucks

I probably will never even meet ASMR Darling.
No kek, I truly am sad

jeez i feel this too i would buss the fattttesst nut on her forehead smh

I'm more of a ASMR Requests fan myself.

shes such a cutie with such a good personality.
I dont even think sexual thoughts about her. I just want her to be my gf

Would you recommend spy mode?

to each their own, i think taylor is a 10/10 qt who seems fun to be around