Have to spend New Years with the family again

>Have to spend New Years with the family again

Kill me. I promised myself last year it would be the final time...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OuO77J2wfG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that feeling, but I have come to terms. Millions of other people aren't celebrating, because of work or fighting wars. It's the media, and we've all fallen to the norm

>parents divorced for years now
>hated each other and had constant arguments for 10 years before divorcing
>they still celebrate new year and christmas together for some reason
>the rest of the family has to hear them argue every fucking year
end my existance

This sounds like an edgy punk song lyric.

Ungrateful cunt, at least you are not alone in the world
>tfw adopted
>tfw parents divorced and they barely even answer my calls

Id rather have that

You literally don't bro. Believe me.

I'm spending New Years Eve with my gf and a friend :)

New years will be only my father, mom, my brother and his gf(who is our first cousin, yes wincest). So it's fine by me. But this is my final new years, that's for sure, i'm the verge of ending this bullshit.

>tfw sick
>tfw my family is autistic and no one will visit us

What's your parents opinion about your brother and cousin doing pron tier shit?

>tfw alone
End me

lol i will desperately look for some party tomorrow

Maje, you'll never be alone as long as you're with us.

:3

Thanks man.
Also are (You)s back?

PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T WEEP
ONE MORE PROMISE I COULDN'T KEEP

>i'm the verge of ending this bullshit.
>im a grill btw

>tfw aspie
>most friends split up after college
>another new years alone

I hate the degeneracy of it all but man do I wish I knew some like minded people to chill with. Of my remaining two friends, one smokes a shit ton of weed and talks about dumb stuff and the other is a leftist. Reeee.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OuO77J2wfG

At least you can talk with the leftie

He keeps telling me he wants to arrest me for open carrying.

Implying I'm playing that. Polacos are often rude af

I'm not being rude! I'm just drunk

If it's legal in your state, just tell him WRONG. If it's not, don't do it.

>tfw another year coming to an end & you still haven't put your benis in a bagina.

Same, teetering on the edge of giving up at this point. In the past I would fantasize about getting swole, getting resources and attracting women. At this point I don't even think about women anymore, is this what becoming a wizard is like?

austrailia is like the most normie country

wtf are yuo doing lad

K. 101 benis in vagina:
1. The obvious. Don't be a filthy cunt. Wash your disgusting body
2. Grills focus on retarded shit like how clean are your nails or shoes (shoes are VERY important, not your particular option, but the fact that they look good, even if you are aiming for a hobo tier look, make it look right, but don't smell like a hobo)
3. Grills detect dispair like a hound smells piss. If you can not fake being disinterested, wank before you go out
4. DO NOT OVERTHINK. If something funny happens and you feel like laughing about it, do it. You repress yourself, they will notice and you'll come across as a liar
5. ENJOY. If it's fun for you, show it. Even if it is looking at a fucking lamp. And express why it's fun to you
6. Don't try so hard. If she is a 10/10 qt, but she is boring, forget about it. Not going to happen. You need to like her.
7. Forget about ratings. Maybe she is a 4/10 in your autistic mental list, but if she is fun, interesting or entertaining for you in any way, add 3 points to your stupid mental list, recalculate and go for it
8.Again, if you are not happy or having a good time, it shows, and grills detect that shit, and they will take it personal. They are like that. Everything is personal, and they are always right in their minds.
9. None of all this really applies because even if you like her and in your opinion and according to your mental memes she should be adoring you, it's not you who decides, is her, so back to 1.

Hope it helps

define dumb stuff

They are your friends though user

Talking about his cat and things like that. Guy is really cool when sover and coached me through lifting when I was dyel but every time he smokes we can't have a productive intellectual discussion.

Checked.

I know and I will never give up on them so long as they're still open to conversation, it's just frustrating sometimes. I'm 100% engaged with the real world all the time and I want to blow my brains out when people want to discuss or do banal things.

Consider yourself lucky. My parents and siblings are out of town.
I'll be by myself.

>I'm 100% engaged with the real world all the time and I want to blow my brains out when people want to discuss or do banal things.
You could try to engage them in what you're into bro. The fit dude weed lmao fag literally gave you one of the most valuable things in your life.

Better than being alone at a party tbqh.

just spent the night in the cheapest hotel playing games on your phone.

that's what i do.

Have you tried smoking with him?

My mom and dad are divorced and my dad is a total nutjob. Him and his 'new' wife try to get me to spend every holiday with them, they get me to their place in the middle of nowhere where nothing happens and we don't do anything, then ask me a million questions about everything in my life while keeping their lives secret as possible.

It's excruciating.

That's the thing, I do engage with him. But he doesn't share any of my interests, thus the friendship continues to disintegrate.

I have and weed gives me feel like I've entered into the 7th layer of hell. An icy cold realm of loneliness. When I'm high everything feels like a nightmare and I'm just a ghost wandering the earth.

You need a hobby so you can focus on your shit when visiting.

they control everything. the internet access included.

Fug the new mom.

Yeah, weed's not for everyone. I'd try seeing if you can meet new people. It might be hard at first, but there are many ways of going about it.

I mean a hobby not vydya. Read a book, draw, get a rod and go fishing, go bird watching, write a novel, build a lego tower, go hiking, bushcraft, learn how to use a compass, watch the stars, etc.

Why even bother to get divorced then? They practically sound married.

Thanks for your and Chilebro's advice user.

Np bro. You still have people in your life don't just get rid of them. Give them a chance. Don't be a fool tho, sometimes you have to move on, but don't be so quick about it. The best for you.

Reading this makes me want to die.

you too?

I love how everyone always shines about no gf but then ignores legit advice

How can you be alone at a party? Party improve implies many people around you.