Alright faggots, my dilemma...

Alright faggots, my dilemma. I'm in a relationship since a year back but we're going to be in a distance relationship for the coming months. She hasn't said she loves me, we haven't had sex since april I think and now I'm thinking of getting a hooker.

What's your take on it Sup Forumstards, I really like this girl but fuck do I feel lonely. I feel like I really want to try it but I don't want to be a fucking embarrassment to myself or anyone else.

I do love her but I don't feel loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Fuck this is such a new low. I fucking can't handle this. Drinking and jerking off to the profiles of the local prosties, didn't see me here 10 years ago.

you don-t love her cuz youre thinking in getting a hooker, and she doesn't love you cuz you are not feelin' it, its time to move on and hit that hooker pussay

I know she does. She has a hard time showing emotions but I can tell from her actions when we hang out.
But she has a hard time speaking about her feelings so she has never said that she loves me.

It can't be that fucking simple

youre the final arbiter then, its better to have loving action than just words.

I agree, but then why don't I feel loved when she's far away? We barely talk and I feel like fucking interrogator when I want to talk about how her day was.

like the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY

maybe you show to much love to her, so she's cool and calm about it cuz she "have you". try to be a little bit more yourself like when you first meet her and see what happens

Sure, but when on distance with less than words and zero action - what the fuck do I do with that.

I seriously try this because I do think that I show "too much love" too. But I don't see why we shouldn't be free to show our love to what we do hold so dearly.
So when I try to be "a bit more myself" then I feel I have to take distance from her mentally too and not see her "as good" kinda, which to me doesn't sound healthy.

at the end of the day if you dont feel loved your better off being with someone who can give you what she gives and also make you feel loved. there are a lot of fish in the sea. A LOT. get on a dating app and get out there to find a fuck buddy or a new gf

yea bro, don't know why humans relationship beetwen men and womens are like that and not open to show love freely, but that's how the game works, womans play games of seduction a romance and now you need to step up if you wanna continue.

Getting a hooker is like eating KFC

You really want it beforehand, but after you finish you instantly regret it.

my english sucks

But it's like every inch of me is fighting to see her as this wonderful person. And honestly I am more attractive than her, but just more fucking insecure so I KNOW there are a bunch out there that are down for it, but I want her.

It's fucking unfair, disgusting and still everyone talks about equality n shit but can't step up when it comes to normal human interaction.

Really? From experience?

Woman are incapable of love, at least not in the way men are. Do what you want, fuck her for making you question yourself.

>women are incapable of love, at least not in the way men are.

And that is not fucking true, it's just an excuse for being rejected so much. I really don't think it's true. Fuck user, thanks for sticking around.

DOES NO ONE ELSE HAVE ANY FUCKING ELSE TO SAY? Fucking summerfags going to bed at 9.

Fuck this fucking board. Fuck this empty shit and all the damn real life equivalent of styrofoam that is there to soften the blow when it really adds nothing to the damn fucking product.
Fucking empty ass black hole vacuum shit that eats everything we love. All the damn fucking unprecedented feelings where we can't pinpoint the cause because were swindling down too fast down the fucking hole.
Fuck it, it's all just a big fucking headache that is too strong.

Forgot to say, your english was doing fine. Thanks for your minute.