Anything need to be changed here, Sup Forums?

Anything need to be changed here, Sup Forums?

Add:
Henry Cow - In Praise of Learning
Cardiacs - Sing to God
Mass - Labour of Love
Natural Snow Buildings - The Dance of the Moon and Sun
...and that's it

Say no more

Forgot to update the header

That's from April though, trends change. Grim and Unwound aren't big anymore, for example.

Remove literal memes (Clouddead, Thinking Fellers Union, Pop Group, Peter Sotos, Brainbombs, Cardiacs) and add edgy stuff missing from like Manfred Schoof, Washington Phillips, Shoji Aketagawa, Sacred Guitar & Violin, Bind Street Musicians, Bola Sete and Julius Eastman

Better?

What purpose does this serve?

>washington phillips
i'll give you one shot to redeem your basic human worth in the afterlife you irredeemable pussy clown

>basic channel
jump off a cliff

see? this is how it works lol

I think some of the albums you removed should stay on there. The point of the chart is to piss people off after all, and it would be easier to do so if you had somewhat experimental albums that are also popular on Sup Forums on there, such as cLOUDDEAD, Brainbombs, Cardiacs, etc. I'd also add Faust, it's the perfect example of this.

Basic Channel has an album in anti-Warhol's 5's. It's definitely poseurcore.

so just because some no name hack likes it that makes it poseurcore?

yes
it's relevant to every album in this chart

Looks like a reaction (mainly against me and unrelated /daily/ posters / RYM) to perceived elitism and such. The 2013/2014 Plebecore charts come to mind as a particular source of inspiration for this chart (taking things which are generally highly praised in circles which are actually knowledgeable about the subject matter and slandering them by association with an undesirable crowd).

TL;DR it's reactionary counter-bait for the unwashed masses.

>mainly against me
LITERALLY WHO

I understand that. What I don't understand is why anyone would be so invested in others' tastes that they'd maintain insincere bait charts like this. Seems like an absurd waste of time and effort that could be better spent exploring and listening to music.

It's just to fuck with people, and on this site, people will go to extreme lengths to do that.

Stop being new.

As I said, it's reactionary. That's why it's geared more specifically towards triggering a very specific crowd of people as opposed to the original material it is reacting towards which was meant to cause cognitive dissonance across more community lines.

Think of it like a nerds-versus-jocks scenario: while nerds are just one group of people that the "jocks" were mean / condescending to, the nerd rage is directed solely at the "jocks."

>specifically specific
Sigh.