You guys think this is an effective way to hide tabs of acid to go on a plane...

You guys think this is an effective way to hide tabs of acid to go on a plane? These clippers would be in my suitcase so not in my hand luggage.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=marijuana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Battery goes on and it screws closed for a water tight fit.

TSA has seen many batteries. (i imagine) if they see a battery that is hollow, that will be suspicious.
you are doing far too much. just throw the tabs into a sock.

The battery isnt hollow. It would just be under the battery. I thought about that. As its just a little piece of paper. Only planning to take 3 with me. Think that will work?

Hide them under your tongue

I will say it's clever.
But I'm no expert on how shit rolls. but they might go though everything. like open up everything.
But this might be one of the best ways you could try to hid it

if it isn't hollow, then yes.
you could also just get a bottle of tylenol and remove the paper/cardboard piece underneath the lid, place the hits in there, and then put the insert back in.
they wouldn't think something would be in a space so small.

Just stick that shit in your wallet between some business cards.
I have flown around 60 times in the past 16 years,never once has TSA looked through my wallet.

Just take them all before you get to security.

this is some nice acid you have there friend :)
would drop

and i think that battery is more than enough

Worried about paper thin drugs. You're a moron.

I think I might try that Put in with some crumpled up receipts and stuff. Im a white, well spoken Englishman so I dont think I arouse too much suspicion.

So, I'm not OP, but this is the only drug related thread on at the moment, and I've got a question about weed.

Can I smoke the last half of a joint through a pipe, or should I just stick with the joint?

as long as you dont have a perforated sheet of acid you should be able to just stick it anywhere. Its paper.. they wont question you.

smoke it with your butt.

lol, if it goes through an x-ray you might be fucked.

If you smoke it through a pipe you'll get more of the THC it'll be more potent

Excellent, I'll do it then. I'm gonna be dry for a while, so I want to get as much of a night as I can out of it, and joints waste too much.

unfortunately I don't. I wish I had a business card sized sheet of acid that hasn't been scored yet. Would be way more confident with that.

They won't notice it if it goes through the x-ray cause it's paper.Besides they only look for weapons and sharp objects.

Just put it in the liner of your fedora. ezpz

What are the odds.... I go on Sup Forums and some dude happens to be trying to hide LSD in a razor just like mine.

General drug thread here then? I got a Q.

Very interested in dropping acid at some point in life, if not for curiosity, then for the experience as a whole (positive one would be nice). What is it like (visuals, acoustics, social dynamics or possible paranoia)? Would really appreciate some answers on this, thanks.

Just take them before you get on the plane.

its fun.

Never had the chance to do acid.I just do a lot of shrooms.I'm probably doing shrooms on 4th of july then trip while lighting fireworks

Smoke however gets you fucked.
Dont forget to get some hungry jacks toys burn them and inhale the fuck out of them

Fucking autistic faggots. I just put my weed in a medicine bottle in my carry-on, the TSA doesnt give a shit they aren't cops, drugs are literally 0% of what they're looking for.

Dubs of truth

If you can get an ecstasy pill and drop it with the tab gone so much better. Upper + trip = epic

It depends how much you take. And also make sure it isn't 25I or 2cB because they are more prone to bad trips. The visuals can be quite mellow. Nothing that isn't there but you will see patterns and ripples in surfaces. On the whole the experience is good. If you arent stupid. You wont get sucked into it too much. Some idiots do acid, enjoy it, do it quite a bit more, then fall into the hippy red pill paranoia.

Customs at airports not looking for drugs Kek next thing you'll be saying trump doesn't want to build a wall

This was my first experience with mushrooms but to be fair i ate 20 of the cunts

Who said anything about customs? If you fly intl with drugs you're a dipshit. TSA in America is by policy not looking for drugs

Thank you

apps.tsa.dhs.gov/mytsa/cib_results.aspx?search=marijuana

>TSA security officers do not search for marijuana or other drugs.

My opinion for a first timer.
Visual- a campfire is amazing
Music- something/anything you dig
Enviro- small group of good friends
Paranioa- be ready for the long haul, you're not going to come down for a while, embrace it. Be somewhere you can't be fucked with and have a place to crash without any bullshit going on.

trying to hide it makes it looks suspicious. you are trying too hard.

and please don't fuck with a battery ( one thing they are trained to look at , since you know -- batteries explode ).

are you carrying a notebook? just stick it between some pages. or in a pair of socks or some shit.

TSA here (srsly)...we are specifically taught not to give a fuck about drugs outside keys of coke or other shit. No one is going to see tabs/paper anything on the xray (is it metal? Or thick/dense organic material? Can't see it lol) also no one cares. Just don't be nervous or autistic in front of the behavioural officers and no one will be the wiser.

Tl;dr TSA ain't gunna see it or give one flying fuck OP

Thanks TSA user. OP here. So in your opinion what should I do with it. 3 tabs of small paper. Like in the picture. Should I put it in my wallet with other paper and cards or in a sock or in a book?

>Just don't be nervous or autistic in front of the behavioural officers

Best advice. I bet more people arouse suspicion by acting suspiciously than anything else. And once they think you're carrying, they'll probably find it.

How can you work, knowing that you have a 99% national contreband failure rate?

All work. If I were you I'd put it in between some receipts in your wallet.

If you can't figure out a way to sneak something as small and thin as a few hits of LSD past the TSA, then you are seriously failing!

Bro, i flew last summer from ohio to Detroit to Florida with ten hits behind the battery of my phone. Not really a problem.

Okay. I guess Ill try that. Im a middle class, white, well spoken, english 22 year old. So I think im like the last thing you guys are looking for.

This reminds me of when I was 18. I had 1/8 oz of weed in a baggie that I put inside another baggie, with baby powder around it.

Flew from USA to London with it.

Figured the baby powder would stop dogs from smelling it.

Right.

I was lucky that there weren't any dogs, but what a stupid thing to try.

Just pop them in the airport, and yep flight is trippy

As all else said, they most look for behavorial hints (and big red flags on X-Ray).

Just be cool. Anyway what would happen ? Not like you're Pablo Escobar, you won't get anything from carrying that tiny amount.
The worst of the worst case scenario would be the agent destroying it and tell you to fuck-off.

If you were asking for a high amount of stuff, you'd have to be careful, but this... Come on, this is ridiculous. Toss them in your wallet between two cards and go on.

Pretty sure LSD doesn't smeel shit, and dogs aren't trained for that anyway.

Sniffer dogs cost a FUCKIN TON (like literally dozen of thousands of $$) and they are pretty rare. So the forces get them trained for :
- explosives (dogs know the smeel of components of mainstream explosives cause it's the most serious matter)
- Coke
- Weed

And that's virtually all. A dog is trained for only three to four odor. Maybe a couple more if he's a god tier dog but that's it.
Police would never spend such a precious and expensive ressource on LSD. (Given it even has a detectable odor which I doubt very much. Heard several times that LSD is not sniffable by dogs)

You're pretty much 100% safe son. Have fun. (0% BS in my post if you are wondering, I'm dead serious)

Cool story babe

I agree with everything in this post except for that the agents would just destroy it if they found it and not take further action.

OP you will almost certainly not get caught, but if you do, you WILL go to jail.

thanks guys. I think im going to go for it. Im very very good under pressure and Im good at acting anyway. Thanks for reassuring me guys and TSA user. I guess we will see on the 12th.

In which country ?
U.S.A are this fucked-up ? They can accuse you of virtually nothing... Two tabs dude. TWO. TABS.

A judge would fucking laugh at you in court and send you back home with a fine. Given it's your first offense, you're young, white etc etc...

If you can't talk your way out of getting caught with two tabs of LSD you must be really really autistic.

99,99999% chances that NOTHING will happen. You have the easiest stuff to smuggle (LSD have zero odor) and the quantity you're carrying is so small nothing would ever happen lol.