Hi again Sup Forums, this is for those who don't know me

Hi again Sup Forums, this is for those who don't know me.
If you do know me, I'M STREAMING :D

I'm Taylor, im a 19 year old girl who just started twitch streaming. My username is

TaylorAlaska

right now we are playing Layers of Fear, gonna be playing other games too! Trust me, I got shit working.

I am doing it to help make ends meet, as you see I was homeless for a year and I made a deal with a guy to exchange cleaning for a place to live until I get a job, but he broke the deal off and wants me out after two weeks. I was homeless because I was trying to escape an abusive family, so I don't have anybody to help me out. Things can get hard to afford. I've applied to Wendy's, Walmart, Target, DollarTree, Costco, Safeway, Roundtable, Subway, etc. I've applied to lots and lots of jobs but nobody wants to hire me yet, so I decided to give twitch a shot.

You guys don't have to donate, I really just like hanging out with you all. I've been on Sup Forums since I was 15.

You guys are the well-humored fun-loving people I like having around my stream.

you know the rules
tits or gtfo

>TITS OR GTFO

Take ur top off

boomsharky bummmmmps

Nice trips

she's cool come watch

Tits and I'll watch

bump

STREAMING

all praise the new queen of /b

BUMP

Trap?

Unfortunately no

It looks like one

F U C K I N G C A N C E R

you can't make on it on Sup Forums without posting tits faggot

Stfu singles

samefag

im a legend

you should like a robot that gargled on a bunch of cocks

no nigger, no

Sup Forums has gotten soft. I'm browsing the chat at the moment, and nothing's happening. *popcorn thrown into garbage*

She is, actually. I have proof but won't share it out of sympathy.

Cause you don't have anything faggot

Taylor of Alaska, i would inform you of like that the KGB will not stand of for the postings of this shit of twitch. Please stop before the violence of the guns needs to be taken. Also be informed that multiple Torkarev SVT-38s are being pointed at the house of your nows

You're full of shit or as soft as it. Either way, fuck off you wet sponge cock sucker.

bump

Sage

Oh man.

hello begging peasant, you look like 12 and sound like 14 and act like loser. plz go away back to the oncology ward

I'd hit it

don't give her money, she promised tits for a donation of $30 and did not deliver.

that is incorrect sir

no, it is correct.

kys.

nah m8

You're cute you can come clean my place if you need a place

This rly did happen it was hilarious

*cues Samuel L. Jackson*
How are you fucking homeless but you have fucking money to have a fucking PS4 and can afford to fucking not work but have time to fucking play video games? Sell your fucking PS4 and spend that fucking money on some nice fucking clothes to make you more fucking presentable so you can fucking ace a fucking interview.

What the fuck is wrong with fucking youth in America today?