Holy shit Taylor got huge boobs now!

Holy shit Taylor got huge boobs now!

There are rumors she's pregnant and that's why

Wtf.....

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1yneA7B7U5dHeihBWE9HrYIdO9N1iVlGzsCIHHZCxy-U/mobilebasic?pref=2&pli=1
xvideos.com/?k=Pregnant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's a niglet... mass suicide on Sup Forums

might just be a good bra

So who's the sperm donor?

>an awful photoshop

lol

These pics are fresh from her beach party today.

She's pregnant and she don't care who knows......

She let that Limey creampie her. Wow

it's immaculate conception according to her fanbase, which is to say according to stormfront.

No, it's a shoop

She's had fake tits for a while

1. That picture is photoshopped
2. a good bra does wonders, her boob size fluctuates depending what she wears.

Here is the pregnancy rumor

docs.google.com/document/d/1yneA7B7U5dHeihBWE9HrYIdO9N1iVlGzsCIHHZCxy-U/mobilebasic?pref=2&pli=1

true

Not shooped

Tswiftdaily.tumblr.com

Padded bra

It's going to be a nigger baby

Why did this warrant its own thread?

She's been pregnant for over a month now. That's why she dumped Calvin prior to June 1. She must have cheated on him with Hiddleston on May 1 or 2.

Wow, this is gonna cost her big time,

>warrant thread
>Sup Forums

pick one.

Not very random if every thread is about a different celebrity...when there's a celebrity thread. All I'm saying.

Gonna cost her what exactly? Shes a zillionaire

I think he means if she is pregnant it will serve as proof she "cheated" on Calvin even though they weren't married and she's a 26year old multimillionaire who can do whatever she fucking wants.

Cost her her reputation.....if she cheated on her bf of two years and got knocked up within 48 hours of meeting Hiddleston, then dumped Calvin three weeks later, then immediately went to meet hiddlestons family the entire world is going to do the math.

She screwed up this time

ITT:
>what is abortion?

I guess so. It's completely unlike her to get a huge boob job. I didn't doubt a small one a few years ago though.

I think she got knocked up.

This girl on Twitter nailed it.
I always thought Taylor had to have a vice, and sure enough it's gotta be sexuality. I'm sure she's in love right now

More likely a plastic surgeon. Worked for Salma Hayek.

Oh shit.....look at her belly.....

>Cost her her reputation...

not really. She can just marry hiddleston and claim is was love at first sight and she was swept off her feet.

Also
>what is the morning after pill?

That's what's been going down.

Read what US weekly wrote today.

It's like a PR piece meant to communicate that one aspect.

Sad buncha plebs, speculating on another individuals decisions and ramifications of said decisions.

do you guys actually believe she's pregnant?

That's what celebrities are for.

like that would be a bad thing

A growing number of fans are starting to consider it. They know the breakup was too sudden and the new relationship has been so public that it feels like they're selling the madly in love angle.

>the entire world is going to do the math.
and then stop giving a fuck because they have better shit to do.

believe, pregnant? i don't believe anyone is interested in knowing that. why? why give a fuck about that?

>Taylor had to have a vice, and sure enough it's gotta be sexuality.

The thought of her going to the met gala alone and giving in to her hormones and getting pregnant is kind of hot.

dude, it was a question, chill

xvideos.com/?k=Pregnant

Cause there's a thing.