Is this, dare I say it, the best starting XI in football?

Is this, dare I say it, the best starting XI in football?

> no rashford
> rooney
> pogba?
> valencia

Very strong on paper, but not really closw to the best.

Pogba wont leave
The rest is pretty mediocre, if this is bait you have to make it more redicolous

No

No even one of the top ten

Ok. I admit. It's a bit top heavy but come on. This is a great starting squad

>Martial
Really?

Ibrahimovic will score 8 league goals, and 4 cup goals. This is a best case scenario for him.

Rooney means absolutely nothing to anyone anymore.

Pogba isn't going to Manchester United.

Martial on the wing is wasted.

Schweinsteiger won't play a single game. He's waiting until his contract runs out to retire.

Bailly-Smalling is doomed to fail. Smalling will not be as good as he was last season, as shown in the Euros.

Valencia as a fullback provides zero defensive cover.

Shaw is the new Wilshere. He'll be out for the season by late September.

I can see this team finishing somewhere around 8th-9th. Maybe if the league wasn't so packed they'd have finished somewhere close to 4th, but not with this team. Never with this team.

Apart from De Gea and Pogba it looks incredibly mediocre. And Pogba is not even going to join Man Utd (switch him with Matuidi).

>bandwagons United because Mhkitaryan plays for them now

disgusting
absolutely disgusting

>That flag
>Knowing football

lol

Mkhi is all I have. I follow him. Not a team. I don't have any connection to Dortmund, Shaktar or Man U. Better to just follow a player than be a lifelong fan of a team that is across the world from me.

It certainly is,old chum.

>tf
>tp

your flag reminds me of them fruit salad sweets you get here

>rooney

Liverpool's gonna mash this team, just watch.

You heard me you faggot? LIVERPOOL'S GONNA RAPE THE SHIT OUTTA THESE PRIMADONNA PUSSIES.

MANURE THINK IT CAN BUY ITS WAY TO THE CUP? NOT ON KLOPP'S WATCH.

>rape

Could you not use a different word? That's very inappropriate.

>de gay

>TRIGGERED

United should revisit their squad, LVG usually makes good buys but then they never perform because everyone ends up hating him, I think Mou can get good things out of the current roster.

>top heavy
>rppney
ehehe