Femanon here

femanon here
want to suck my boyfriends dick but idk how to bring it up with him, how i should approach help pls

just do it

it would be weird if i just whip his dick out though

sexy time? foreplay?

no he'll love it

never had sex. only sent nudes and made out

Just do it. He's not gonna stop you faggot.

Just grab his crotch during foreplay, bite your lip

This is good advice. Don't bother asking. Just put it in your mouth. Make sure to swallow or facial, don't spit like a stupid white girl.

even if its soft just put it in my mouth?

Just make out, move your hand to his dick, then put it in your fucking mouth, it's not rocket science.

Jack it off first you fucking moron

Start by kissing his chest and moving downward. Once you feel he's getting hard, pull it out and hey-presto! You're sucking a dick.

ok thanks fags
how should i ask permission without sounding unsexy

can i succ your pěnor?

Asking at all is a bit strange, just do it, maybe make eye contact, see if he's enjoying it, maybe ask him if he likes it in a coy sexy way, he'll let you know.

"Hey Baby, you've done so much for me, so now I want to return the favor"

ty everyone
assumed it was more complicated than that, apparently not

Are you dumb? Reach your hand in his pants and pull it out and start sucking it, don't say a word, don't make eye contact. Just do it

Also make sure the mood is right

Fag, why bother with all that? Guys are straightforward OP just suck it. We don't care

Dont ask permission, just fucking do it. What the fuck is wrong with you females, its like you have to make shit awkward on purpose. Just do and say what you mean.

just an inexperienced and anxious cunt

>want to suck my boyfriends dick but idk how to bring it up with him

Uh is your boyfriend gay or something? It should literally be the third or forth thing you've done with him.

>he kisses you
>he feels up your chest
>he feels up your ass
>he unzips his pants and you automatically start sucking his dick

Firmly Grasp it

It's not that big of a deal, if you're that nervous wait until hes distracted like watching tv or some shit, then slide your hand in his pants, stroke it until its hard, then lick the bottom part of the tip, and make sure not to bite it.

>femanon here

Well get your fucking tits and timestamp out or get the hell out

hes pretty shy and a little awkward and he doesnt want to make me feel pressured, we've only been dating for a little while
anyway he frequents Sup Forums so he might see this

Kek

You're all talking to a thirteen year old boy.

If he's shy and awkward then you're going to have to take the first step in sex, awkward guys rarely initiate. So just do it OP, I'm pretty sure that he won't be as awkward the next time and might initiate next time.

thanks nig ill rm this

Approach him with a contract. Men, being creatures of suits and business find a written contract of ones agreement to sex quite sexy. The legally binding document should detail what actions will be taking place during the blowjob, as well as a confirmation of consent.

It should be no fewer that 2 pages

Also, men loooooove it when your use your teeth like your peeling a carrot on his shaft. He'll cum so fast (BTW men also loooove it when you pull the penis out of your mouth, and don't touch it one bit while he's ejaculating.

Do all that and you'll have one satisfied man ;);););0

This

noted, thank u

just literally rub his dick through his pants pull it out and go to town. that fucking easy.