How does Sup Forums think Ragan Smith will perform in the Olympics? I'm thinking she'll dominate floor exercise...

How does Sup Forums think Ragan Smith will perform in the Olympics? I'm thinking she'll dominate floor exercise. Maybe not as well on the beam.

Other urls found in this thread:

onion.io.ua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think she has good chance for gold or silver on the floor.

is she five years old ?

>IP Address Block:
>115.239.253.48

GIVE ME THOSE DUBS

Kek
Faggot, what rule is this post breaking??

She's 16. Stop being a pedophile.

>Ragan Smith
fap

>You want me to shut this thread down?
>120.55.235.116
Got your IP, will ban for 6 months.

Oh you dumb fuck.

You just impersonated a mod.

That's a hairy bitch.

Wait, are you implying that we see her as a sexual object ? what the fuck dude, you are the one with a filthy mind, we are just talking about a contestant of the most important sports event, please stop being such a pedo reflecting your own desires in others

>pretending to be a mod

enjoy your timeout faggot

I'm a janitor, one of Moot's last hires.

Fucking lol. For a thread about some google image pictures of a gymnast.

Trips get though? Check em fag

Janitors can't ban people for 6 months.

And now you're impersonating a janitor, I'm reporting that too.

fapfapfapfapfap

Okay but I'm watching for pervy stuff though.

>retarded fag

>195.208.54.103
Reporting you to local constable, faggot.

Check them quads bitch

This guy gets it. Gymnastics has nothing to do with sexuality, it's about the limits of the human body and what it can do in flexibility and dexterity. Ragan shows huge potential in this area, and I will be watching the events with wide eyes.

shes got bigger arms then me ; )
and did u know OP is a fag

Exactly.

Reporting me?

For what exactly?

How long you think I'm going to have to wait till I see "user was banned for this post" pop up next to your shit?

Also now you're making threats and DOXing people, so I'm reporting that too dumb fuck.

I hope you have a dynamic IP, cause you're probably getting fucking permabanned for this shit.

My fucking sides man

JESUS CHRIST STFU TROLLING FAGGOT FUCK

Suck it.

user has a dynamic asshole
trust me

Nah, let him keep going.

He's digging his grave deeper and deeper.

In this thread alone, he's DOXed two anons, claimed he was a mod, and claimed he was a janitor.

Tor fags can't triforce

>moot
moot is kill
it is now
>Mook

czechd

Tor fags cannot triforce

Fuck, put up an image of a 16 year old and then the whole thread starts acting her age.

$exy dubs

888888?

too late
ya dun goofed anontard
enjoy your ban

Rolling 4 it

So given that she's not all that great on the beam, but probably top 1-2 on floor, and easily top 5 on unevens, what are Sup Forums's thoughts on her possibly getting a bronze or even silver on the all-around? (Again, gymnastics is not at all sexual, so get your head out of the gutter).

Egen

888888 GET!!!

she has bigger arms than i do.

888888 getehey!!

notbad

Soo close. :(

so close

This guy gets it.

Well achtually... Gymnasts hips pop out of place during sex all the time and while it doesnt hurt them its kinda gross. Bodies arent ment to do those things

who in the fuck is moot? you fags post about him all the time

Nice. ^

Fucking waste

Get out. NOW.

Well said user.

Thing is that while she is definitely one of the top performers on the unevens, she not as consistant there as she is on the floor and as a result a bit more conservative in her routines.

What the fuck is up with that arm fur?

Right, and she knows that, and her coaches know that, so that's what gets me excited about what she'll overcome and show the world this summer.

#noshavenovermber

Strong assessment. Well thought out & lucid.

Is she the new Shawn Johnson? QT as fuck.

So you think they might go with a more elaborate routine this time? Risky but definitely possible with her skill.

On one hand id love to see her pull it off, id see her taking a silver if she could but on the other, her inconsistency could make it end very badly.

side effect of anabolic steroids

Im never going to support a nigger.

she can watch you fuck her ass.

Listing an IP address is hardly "DoXing" faggot...

Grow up and stop using terms just because people "made it cool" on youtube...

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, This is the next generation people, We're doomed...

>tfw she has bigger arms than me, and I'm a dude

fuck being skelly, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to go in a time-out corner. That was just unnecessary.

Kek. It's summer so he's probably in bed already.

her taco doesn't pop like shawn's

>bit sexual
>90% of their ass is exposed
>tightest cameltoe possible
It is sexual, why do you think they sell so many premium sales when gymnastics start?

Roodypoo please, I've been stuck in this hell hole since 2007.

You're right though its not DOXing its lazy shit tier pseudo Doxing; but undermining the anonymity of 4chin users is still cancerous bullshit.

Don't lecture me on the rules candyass.

he's a tranny? holy shit, no wonder why you all gravitate towards him

>steroids

Head right out of planet of the apes and arm hair to match, that's a simian bitch...

If the Greeks saw the shit that we call sports that are being used in their Olympics, they'd call us a bunch of faggots.

not sure what you guys are getting all bothered about.

yeah, guys who wrestled each other naked and fiddled little boys would call us fags.

>golf is now an olypmic sport
Good lawdy what?
How are they going to air 10000 hours of golf in 17 days?

Jethuth Chrithe, thothe arms. Bitch could probably beat me in a fucking arm-wrethle.

Check these

Rumors say she's actually working on a triple flip/double twist dismount off the unevens, although it's just rumors.

Damn. Shes still small enough to be able to pull that off and shes got the fitness. But im worried shell make a crucial error under pressure and injur herself.

God if she pulled it off though,

Ragan...RAGAN...

That's a Regan. But you're right, he's pretty shite.

Looks like the dumbass got his ass purged.

Lol. I miss the roodypoo days.

Ahhh, all his posts got deleted, I know what that means.

Well done mods.

Turbo charged golf carts?

Maybe add in like a windmill that gets in the way of the ball. maybe on one hole you have to hit the ball into a clown's mouth?

grills can have hairy arms too user most just shave them, try going outside once in a while

16 in August

onion.io.ua