What do you think Tess Holliday's panties smell like?

What do you think Tess Holliday's panties smell like?

bacon

She's too fat to wipe properly so probably stale shit.

this

/thread

Like bacon grease

Ranch sauce left out in the sun

Crotch sweat, old cum, and lost gummi bears.

Fat phobic fucks.

Dirty leather.

I like fat chicks but she's gross as fuck

Guys who say "I like ft chicks" are trying to cover up the fact they can't get quality bitches.

waffle cones and vinegar

woooow chill out, nobody said it was a "she"

burnt garlic bread

mildew

cheese burger farts

Hey man, im allowed to have an opinion =(

Warm Budweiser mixed with cig butts and day old sour cream.

Nothing wrong with that
Being fat is horrible and disgusting

fat

Wrong. People can choose to be what they want.

Tess is beautiful and I vet her panties smell like lilac flowers.

not true i never fuck a fat chick and i want to badly

never found a pig that smelled like flowers...

Cheeto dust

Why? Get a nice girl Like this.

kek

You really shouldn't open your mouth before you think about what your saying. user never said people cant be who they want to be. He said its disgusting...
Open your ears jackass

sweat and sharts

Critisizing people for their choices is a form of aggression that doesn't let people be who they want to be.

Smells like fat and sweat.

yummmm

you are an idiot Probably a homosexual that goes along with feminism. Properly fuck your self child, or I'll fuck you

Maybe she sat on a bug?

warm cheese obv

Two hobos fucking in a boot filled with piss

faggot detected

Probably like poop and sweat. Large woman her size don't have good hygiene unfortunately :(

HOw am I an idiot? Because I dont use microaggressions to tear others down? World would be better with more like me.

i got a thick gf, not as big as tess but definitley chubby, fat. and let me just say if she has been walking around, sitting down, basically not just out of the shower its is rancid. i mean boy, im puttin up with it, we went to a concert and the next morning i have never had such a foul fucking odor enter my nose, i mean shit man.. and before you guys say anything, she is super clean and hygenic, its like fat girls pusses have a timer on when they go rotten that starts the second they get out of a pool/shower

fun fact: fat girls assholes smell better then their pussies

like shit.

>/thread

What a clever retort.

Idiot.

I hooked up with a landwhale couple of years ago. She wore size XL panties. Left shit stains in all of them. I absolutely loved it.

Fuck's wrong with you?