What are the worst kind of spic??

What are the worst kind of spic??

Mexican, puertorrican, dominican, or colombian??

Niggers.

Mexicans are the niggers of spics. Just like Russians are the niggers of white people.

Fag, none of those are spics.

There's no difference, they all are savages

>puertorrican
you are obviously mexican lol

This guy. Where do you live?

bump

>Not knowing colombians
kek

Guatemalans

Mexican-american checking in.

Russians aren't "white" per se, they're neanderthal. They're a fucking sub human. A few french fries short from being an ape.

Like pygmies were once thought of as the gap between us and apes on the evolutionary scale, except Russians actually are. Can this just be a if it's not white it's not right thread?

Mexicans are the supidest out of all of them.

You're pretty gross dude, not gonna lie. Two of the worst countries to belong to...

I could agree with this, I've met some cool Columbians, never met a cool Mexican.

Russians is best. Viva la mother Le Russia pendejos.

Czech'd

Fucking kill yourself, what a waste of dubs.

Wrong.

From my experiences it's definitely one of the island nations. Their spoken Spanish is pretty chopped and screwed.

Dubs of truTh mcfaggot

I think the spics in this pic are salvadorian.

Eh, I only lived in Mexico for like three years. I like living in the U.S. but unfortunately I turned out to be the dark, short (5'4") stereotypical mexican and white people rarely take me seriously.

Every Latin American's Spanish is screwed

Spics are from Spain. Stupid racist doesn't even know the semantics of hatred.

Dominicans. Pic related

Mexicans obviously the retards sold their own country and now they're trying to get back in.Not to mention they cant even give their country clean water (it will give you diarrhea) Their so shitty their dumb ass politicians get mad at the US gov for deporting illegals instead of ACTUALLY making their country better so people wont leave. Puerto Ricans on the other hand are outstanding people and should not even be on this list. K bye

That isn't entirely true. You can find several areas in Latin America with a rather neutral Spanish dialect.

Found the puerto rican. You people always have beef against mexicans and you took the opporunity to talk shit.

Just by mixing s, z, and c they are screwing it.

An alive one.

El Salvadoran, followed by Honduran, followed by Mexican.

Of all the hispanic immigrants I have met here in florida, there was only one columbian male that wasn't a piece of trash. All puertoricans have a tremendous attitude issue, like ghetto bitch levels, dominicans seem to be pretty chill, and the mexicans i've met are quite and hard working. Guatamalans tend to be like their temper, short as fuck.

ricans are 10/10 my rican girlfriend drains my balls pretty much on command.

>starts thread talking shit gets mad when someone talks back.
Actually it's the other way around it seem like Mejicans have a obsession with whatever Puerto Ricans are doing and won't hesitate to share their opinion on the matter. Frankly Puerto Ricans have their own problems and could give three shits about mejican or their businesses or their opinions. I take it as a compliment that a far away country like mejico cares so much whats going on the little island. But maybe JUST MAYBE if you worried more about your country and it's problems instead of our mejico wouldn't be such a cesspool. TLDR PR doesn't talk shit about mejicans because we don't care about you or what goes on in your country.