Why haven't you enlisted in the Army you fucking pussy's?

Why haven't you enlisted in the Army you fucking pussy's?

>image.jpg

Because I'm a Marine

you know that is the military, not the army right?

because i dont want too

because a herniated disc is a dq

Because im not dirt poor and dumb enough to.

>army
>posts SF

kek

Guy in the middle doesn't have the covers flipped up on his optic. He isn't going to be able to aim for shit. What a noob.

Why did you put an apostrophe in "pussy's"?

Because i have a real job

Army thinks my weed charges make me satan

ITT: bunch of faggots insulting the OP rather than answering the question and proving their manliness. Fucking pussy's.

Because if I wanted to fight for Israel I would move there

>this fucking guy

i already am.

I signed up for selective services. Close enough.

Can't, I'm epileptic.

No epilepsies in the army :(

because i don't want to be a burden on the tax payer, or a dull witted tool for global corporations

>inb4 defending freedoms.

here in australia the pay and the perks are good

elsewhere, like murrica, you're mainly cannon fodder with shit pay and zero fucks given about you by the government you are fighting for and their corporate interests

Check out this Internet badass

Because I'm not willing to take a life or give mine just to pad the wallets of ceos and congressman.
"murica

and im too old to enlist; 34

and fight what for exactly?
Israel?

same here man. i know those feels

So I don't have to to see your small cock

Sick burn user

Because I'd rather lead you fuckers than be lead by you fuckers

>ROTC when

What are you, a fucking faggot

Yeah Australia's got a great system. Have had family members who have been given apprenticeships and great career pathways because of enlisting.

because fuck being told what to do

>inb4 edgy

not that i'm above authority, but tell me where to live and have complete control over my life? thanks but no thnx

Why would I bother with the Army when
>Who dares, wins

talked to someone at MEPS, we discussed my history of anxiety, depression, and the meds I used to take, and I was denied. For the best I suppose, people like me shouldn't see combat. I really wanted to serve like most of the men in my family.

because I don't want to self-gratify myself by justifying my poor decision, calling other people pussies for not following in my dumb ass footsteps.

fag.

Because I went to college and don't want to die for a corrupt Jew-cuck government, or oil.

Joins a group that lets Trannies and women serve in combat and is calling other people "pussy's" (btw that should be "pussies" you dumb, illiterate stooge).

Because I dropped out of high school and it seems you at least need a diploma to shoot sand niggers without going to jail sooooooo.....

Well done OP. The Sup Forumstards are out in full force today.

/thread

stop samefagging

this fag probably isnt american. he posted ksk.

Special forces, green berets, rangers and delta force are all in the army.

Because I already enlisted in the army reserves, 2 years left on my contract, not going to re-up.

Join the Army
Visit exotic places
Meet interesting people
And kill them

because i've got an education.

>reservist
>thinks hes actually in the military

my resume is just fine without adding PTSD to it

I did it was great.