youtube.com/watch?v=mhezLlzHCM8
youtube.com/watch?v=xJHUKzz1vss
youtube.com/watch?v=eBUzxiebnWY
youtube.com/watch?v=xcILvLRJLfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getting hammered with iu

early, take action

What is he thinking?

as much as I wreck on ESL's it's absolutely amazing that we can come together internationally and bond over kpop qts

do you say this on the off chance that the janitor will believe you or something

>I do find interesting how it shows it's a Jonghyun song very clearly though
have you ever listened to jonghyun perform it, its incredible how great it sounds when its actually him singing kek
>I do agree about Exodus I think it's better than Exact
yea me too 100% exact is still good but exodus is in a league of its own the same way misconceptions of us is
>how things have changed
kai always has and always will get more lines than hunnie

STARTS IN 15 MINUTES

MBC Show! Music Core
3:45 – 4:55 PM KST

SHINee
Hyolyn
B.A.P
BTOB
Twice
T-ara
Up10tion
Mamamoo
Astro

SF9
VICTON
Momoland
The East Light
Voisper

youtube.com/watch?v=4GDHJ5HHvWE
pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc

sure hope I don't drop this baby

good edition

Why do I even love Twice

>somi told me she was on the pill

bring back dark hair dubu

Why cant Arin do this?

ugly :(

Because they are human and interesting. I love Twice because they feel so relatable, most groups sound like they are putting on a fake image to push their idol careers but Twice feels genuine

lol good lord i feel sorry for this guy

Don't be, i'm glad that I found Twice because they have been a good source of fun and happiness in my life

dark hair does suit her

that's great to hear, sounds like exo-ls are respectful and chill. and also I think it happened to me because it was one of those venues where the stage is right there and the singer was close enough to touch so people were trying to reach for him and stuff, crushing us in front. but yeah something like that wouldn't happen in a big venue like for exo. anyways keep me posted I wanna get my tickets!

>That's my dream
That sounds more like nightmare territory but who am I to say?
> I think I even Wolf is better
wow I don't get this at all. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that I mean at least in Mama that first lines that Baek does sounds really good. Well, I think so anyway.

every time i kek

seulgi is the cutest girl in the world i cant believe she exists

that's what about half of their ah-choo era outfits look like

too black and too strong

it sucks that the only way to escape dubu's fat ugly face is by logging off the kpg forever

now I want tofu

REAL STREAM vlive.tv/video/17551/쇼-음악중심-5분-딜레이-Show-Music-core

stop posting this, it bums me out

post some webms because I was the one doing it last thread

oh yeah, comfy couch stream

That pic is even tinier than Chaeyoung

same but with babysoul

fine

do it amazing

i wonder if krystal would actually try drugs if she could. probably not. i think she's pretty innocent

i want

why was she crying?

someone should do a dubu tribute

alright

the koreans that weren't from america and flew over to see exo were the most aggressive ones there everyone else was pretty relaxed and surprisingly not gross looking
>anyways keep me posted I wanna get my tickets!
oh the day they announce exordium in NA you know ill be here talking about it planning my methods to get my tickets, probably wont be for another couple months though

No, I didn't even know he performed his song but it makes sense. On a stage with EXO it would be really cool.
I like Exac but like I told you, it's like 50% filler, it's disappointing. But as a mini it would be so perfect like the Overdose one. Thunder? I love that song.
>kai always has and always will get more lines than hunnie
He didn't in Monster, that's the future you chose. But I wish they had some kind of competition going on. As bad as they might sound, I love their voices.
Also Kai is crying omg. Is that the video you used to make your webms? I remember the scene.

Well I guess we'll have to wait for the future to see.
I don't like Mama I pretty much don't even remember it. And they just played minutes ago so that should tell you something.
I'm more into XOXO, which is also of their worst songs

does babysoul have a sweet voice?

i can see her rolling or taking acid

Everyone in Lovelyz does

like cotton candy

tfw no sound webms

babysoul starts a twitch stream

she looks absolutely thrilled to e joining april

no one watches, donates, follows, or chats

lovelyz sound like children
only literal pedos listen to them

youtube.com/watch?v=4LKbORrN2bY

i'll take the one on the left

Chaeyoung is only good in streams.

I've watched a lot of fancams and she just doesn't impress on stage. Not cute. Not lewd. There's nothing to look at.

and she gives no effort

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJwlUNiJBQ

How did we go from this

youtube.com/watch?v=mhezLlzHCM8

to this

youtube.com/watch?v=xJHUKzz1vss

love those clips

she's also a well known bitch

>SHINee
>T-ara
>Momoland

I'm in then I'm out

kids have the most obnoxious voices ever while lovelyz have sweet and smooth voices

she only has two viewers ever and one of them is herself making sure her stream is working....

i want to do ketamine with her

listening to him sing it is like hearing the song how it should've actually been performed, i like exos version too but jjongs is incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=eBUzxiebnWY
for me its always felt like exact was pretty much made to be put into a concert, i think all of the songs they used for exordium from exact are great when performed but yea its not my favorite album
>didn't in monster
kek unnie...what?
>I remember the scene.
yea i made some webms from that specific ment i make a webm every time kai cries hes so cute
also congrats on making it all the way through exoluxion it was totally worth it right i enjoyed watching it for the 20th time

sinb?

look how lazy she is

benis in babysoul :DDD

omo what did she mean by those two fingers

>the koreans that weren't from america and flew over to see exo were the most aggressive ones
lol this makes sense, doesn't it? also the not grossing looking part is quite surprising. but i guess if you want oppa to notice you you'd go looking your best.

You hate everything I like I hope L-user is seeing this

dont

except when she's doing her scary voice

word

do a babysoul tribute

NICE

you just know babysoul smacks the soul out of jiae behind the scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=xcILvLRJLfE
memes xD

yeri in the suit

don't shill your shit here hitler

the old guy?

ebin

>vaughlive
>not live

motherfucker, it should be called vaughdead
where's kgp

that serious guy. kek.

>girls girls on top

choa on top

I feel like making some Chubmi webms

aoa is seriously hot

i think ive watched some aoa content subbed by you. thanks

these are so unfunny

please do

the dumb dumb one was pretty good imo

>you will never enter into a plural marriage with jiae and her sister

it does make sense i was standing next to a lot of kr girls and they were so loud and just kept screaming KYUNGSOO YA even though he was never even on our side it was really scary
i was jsut expecting a lot more smelly/fat girls sorry that sounds mean maybe it was because i want to the nyc one but not nearly as many jut outright gross girls as i was expecting
still a lot of really ugly tumblr-core/edgy hiphop dressed girls though which always makes me cringe
>You hate everything I like
the hivemind died when you dumped gdanon for me

She was touched by a fan letter/picture book she received personally.

hair bright as the sun