Cuck thread post your girls bills say how they use them

Cuck thread post your girls bills say how they use them

my litle sister

Want too see her take a bbc.

I would wreck your little sister

Another

force fuck her in front of me

Hmmmm, I wonder what she would think of my cock

you do cock or cum tributes? I'd love to see my sister covered in cum.

I'd love to watch my wife get dominated by another man. I'd be so hard watching her take another man's cock while she acted like a slut in front of me.

Who wants to degrade my ex? Loved to be tied up, whipped, and basically loves to be a cum target

Kik?

Mine or hers?

My wife fucking two guys in front of me while we were on vacation.

Yours

see this message

Hers

Describe what you would do?

This real? Do people really let this happen to their women?

You let other dudes fuck your wife; but censor her face and one of the dudes' face. This makes me laugh haha.

Put on an diet

What was it like?

what would you do to her?

Do tell

Tell me what you'd do to my gf, dirtier the better

>am cuck

give her money for liposuction

I'd keep her bent over that bench and fuck and cum on her in her gym gear, give her a facial and get her to work out afterwards

Fucking awesome. We do group shit all the time. Mfm, fmf, fmfmf, it's all a blast.

Yum, I bet that would knock her down a peg or two

my girl's ass

Every time time she goes to the gym i'd have her put a vibrator up herself while i sit there on the side watching her moan while she works out

hook her up to a set of breast pumps and see how much milk she can make. then fuck her raw

bad dragon dildo fuck, then lubricant creampie

I bet it would be written all over her face

I love reading stories about my big tittied girl

Girl on right. Make the whole family watch

Got any shots in lingerie/underwear? after she's done working out her second work out would be in the guys bathroom where i'd fuck her and spank her and let other guys come in and do the same until i was happy with her work. You'd be getting pictures and videos of her moaning and getting pounded all day

Anyone think they'd love to fuck this?

Me and a girl I'm in love with. Please ruin the purity I see in her.

Me and the wife...do as you must

Yes yes

good. She's gonna be wearing nothing but that at home, crawling around on all fours. Her only other át home'outfit will be her maid outfit with a mini-skirt so i have easy access to fuck her when i please. Also, when she's at home or when we go out together her ass MUST be plugged

That would definitely take her off her high horse

Face fuck her and nut all over her tits

That's it?

Who wants a go with this big assed bitch