What are my fellow alcoholics drinking tonight?

What are my fellow alcoholics drinking tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/18917/absolute-stress/?internalSource=hub recipe&referringId=1743&referringContentType=recipe hub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP

dry room temperature chardonnay

sup

red roosters, and everything else one can see in my tabs. Makin all kinds of shit here

Coors light because i'm ugly and should feel ugly. (18 deep)

What's that

More of a red fan myself.

not OP, any fellow alcoholics doing anything in addition to drinking?

I ran out of Hennessey. So I walked to the liquor store and got two 4lokos. I feel like being cheap tonight. Two cans for $5!

Thread was on page 9 after a minute. Figured it was ded. Haven't seen a single alco thread tonight. Unless they just slipped by.

updated pic

Belle's Two Hearted Ale.

Hell yeah brother.

Also had some Heineken tonight myself. Used to love that skunky ass shit. Just can't stand it anymore.

Oh haha

I can't stand beer really anymore in general. Which is why i'm trying all of this cocktail shit

Yep. This one is slipping pretty good itself.

What happened to the drunkard threads? Have hardly seen any lately. Mostly stoner threads.

Same here friend, sort of. Went on a 62 day sober streak. Longest in 5 years.

Was really enjoying wine there before. Preferably red. Started up drinking again and have been flip-flopping between beer and wine. I love some wine every here and there, but goddamn do I really love a beer as well.

Was also a fifth or more of scotch a night guy, but I don't do scotch often much anymore, or really anything hard. Gets me a little crazy if you kids get what I mean.

how's that kraken?

+1 for peaty drinkers

Why so, friend?

you ain't truly alcoholic unluss you lay donw a base line of ................

I am jelly as fuck. Hoping to have left over cash and beer after weekend to get me some whiskey

OP here. Fucking off, listening to some music.

Ha, I have had the shittiest of the shittiest, my friend. I'll occasionally get something 'exotic' though.

ITT

People who just turned their legal drinking age, thinking their badass alcoholics.

Hilariously pitiful.

Nothing. I'm 20 months sober next week.

I prefer Olde English, but to each his own.

A hefeweiss I brewed myself. Then a puff IPA from Sixpoint after that.

They said there's no way I'd get through the daily grind of being married to a half-crazy high maintenance woman for 18 years

semen

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got shit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

haven't tried it straight yet, been making absolute stress with it, link for you allrecipes.com/recipe/18917/absolute-stress/?internalSource=hub recipe&referringId=1743&referringContentType=recipe hub

tastes like Jamaica in a glass, really fuckin good

Founders IPA shit im drunk as hell

bleach

on a 4.7% beer? ok.

beer

Pitiful being fresh out of Jr. High with that mentality! Find a thread that suits what you enjoy, friend. Better yet, find a hobby since it is summer and all and school doesn't start for a couple months. Keep you from being stuck on the internet all day, maybe you'll even lose your virginity sooner if you go outside you parent's home more often!

18 months longer than me. Stay strong brother.

Have some of mine!

To each his own, but I really liked Dirty Bastard if it means anything.

Ur stupid. I've never been to reddit, been here 10+ years tho. "REAL intellectual discussion" - that right there is a joke

Tall cans of Alexander Keith's.

Top Kek. A rebuttal was attempted.

0/10.

You won't find "REAL intellectual discussion" if you reply to faggots like that, friend. You should perhaps seek intellect within yourself and tell who is fucking with your or not. 10+ years you say? Not being as naive as you are!

sorry dude. didn't mean anything by that

Thanks for the rating friend!

I've already filled a couple gallon jugs!

I just go out my window. It's funny seeing how the bush below me is dead as hell from years of piss yet everything around it is alive and well. nobody knows why, except my.

Being on 4 chan 10+ years is what tells me the naive person is one that thinks they can have a "real intellectual discussion" here. It's 95% Bait, Counter Bait, Troll, Counter Troll, and Poe's Law. The 5% "real" discussion get's drowned out. Which is partially why I keep coming back.

Same thing sort of happened to me. Used to piss right off the front porch of my grandmother's house way back in the day. There was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL rose bush not quite directly beneath me, but it would hide my pecker from the cap cars that would travel not 20 feet away. Apparently the stem/roots of the thing were close to where I was pissing because the thing was eventually dead.

Yes, but with proper intellect on your own end, you can find the one of a thousand (or more, or less) people you can have (somewhat) "intellectual" conversation with.

dunno anymore, just drinking

I'm getting there myself, friend. In an hour or two my whole body will probably be vibrating.

I find I'm less interested in discussion than I am in catharsis. I see this place as useful in the same way people in the past found it useful to write a letter to someone then burn it. I get what I want out, I don't expect anyone to read it or respond, but if they do, that can be ok sometimes too. It's actually much better now. Back many years ago, your thread would often hit the last page within a matter of minutes if it wasn't bumped/responded.

Wish this could've been a better drinking thread, oh well. See you later in another thread, friendo. cheers, till next time.

snobby beer

Wow, sure must suck for me then huh?

Same here. Haven't seen many lately here myself, then again this is the third time I have been here in a couple months.

Unless one of you guys have the cognition to do it later when I don't.

water.
2.5 years sober.

this sounded tasty, i was not disappointed.

Centennial? try 7.2 bitch

chek'd

Would drink more "snobby" beers myself, sadly there aren't many a place around me to get them.

Good job friend. Stay strong.

nice quads faggot

naah it's all cool, I just posted what I'm drinking and someone comes at me with some thing about reddit...guess if that's copypasta I haven't seen it before. I usually can't be bothered but that just was too redic

Pretty tasty

nothing but rumchata

Real question. How do you drink 18 beers? I don't mean from the alcohol content, I'm talking about stomach capacity? I'd throw the fuck up before I could down 18 beers.

protip - you spread them out over a decent period of time

I don't take anything seriously here. If you take things too seriously, this is one of the last places you should be.

Find something that isn't, man! It doesn't matter what it is if you want to get drunk. Don't be 'insecure' or any of that bullshit. But, if it is all that you got and you can't get anymore, you can't really complain much.

at a point it becomes a fight not to. I switched from booze after a string of cringe a decade ago, now on the days / weeks i dry out my body has adapted to such large amounts of fluid and such massive amounts of the purest sugar around. How? How cant I.

I just like a good whiskey kek.

Canadianfag here. Feet up with nice cold Pilsner.

Todd the Axeman, MPLS

Because there is a new trap in my life and I am a (not so much the last week) recovering alcoholic. Amazing how tolerance goes out the window after even a few days off. Just want to save her so I can spend 5 fucking seconds not loathing myself.

/feels

Well, kind of same here myself "Whiskey" wise though, Jim Beam, cheapest "dece"T junk I can find in a handle that will last more than a day.

Pretty heavy friend. Save her how so? She pretty down in the pits? Suicidal?

not at all, just new to not hiding and confused, complete inner crisis of expressing something pent up in her for literally 20 years. I identify, and it brings up questions if I made the right choice 7 years ago when I went through the same. I picked 'do not disappoint your family at all costs" and have been drinking 12-24/night since (was a former drug loser before)

My go to daily is Jack Daniels. I like a good scotch but once I find myself halfway down the bottle in one night I typically switch to something less pricey.

I really don't know what to tell you man. But if it is someone you love, there comes a time in a man's life where he must pick between the one he loves, as a man, and his family.

If by family you mean mom and dad, pop the umbilical cord brother. But if you mean wife and kid, well, you are on your own there brother.

As long as were doin an alky thread, anyone else been to the point of drinking mouthwash to "just have one more"?

thats the best beer ive ever had on tap

I normally don't but had to be like "where is that coming from.

Jack Daniels is way too goddamn pricey for me. 50 bucks a handle versus a very low 30 something a handle for Jim. I'll take Jim and drink Jim until my bodily components fail me.

I've been there myself, friend. Never went through with it. Would always walk (sneak) down to the corner store and pop another $3 and change on a bottle of wine.

Beast ice my dude it's cheap and has high alchohol content. Although I would prefer beefeater with some coke

You are fucking awesome then brother! I fucking love my Optimator.

Oh and also, Evan Williams is a DAMN GOOD alternative.

When my parents visited two months ago, I stocked my basement bar full of everything so they wouldn't think I was alcoholic. They left and I finished off the vodka, scotch and bourbons and tonight I had to drink courvoisier with orange juice (I had to google how to drink it) but it's 40% alcohol and I'm almost finished with the bottle.

It's $36-38 a handle here depending on where you buy it. I haven't drank Jim extensively so I'm not sure how that'd go over.

I had a buddy that drank Black Velvet like it was water. I don't know how he did it. Any port in a storm and all but holy shit Black Velvet is awful.

Michelob ultra and cocaine

I get you. Sometimes I am just too overly "blunt" myself. I never mean anything personally. So if people get their jimmies rustled, I'm not going to apologize for shit.

Goddamn, 36 - 38? Where are you?

Hey hey! Mich Ultra ain't bad, and neither is coke! Only did coke a few times in my life though. Not really a hardcore drug user myself (unless you count alcohol).

You guys will know when you want to quit, and AA's there for you. Google it and there are probably 20 meetings in your area going on every night.

Correctamundo! I know exactly where the meetings are in my area, thank you very much friend! I believe it is every Friday or Saturday or Sunday for mine! How about yours should I decide to drop by and be your sponsor?

Getting classier by the hour! How is it my man?

Southern NM

I was in a cult, no thanks Sup Forumsro. SMART recovery is dece (it's YOUR problem so YOU fix it) instead of the whole here for life, love god, and junk. According to themselves AA works as well as not going to AA.
>inb4 responding to bait

Hey we are practically neighbors!

West Texas for me. I'm probably not more than 100 miles from you.

I'm a week sober. Trying to figure out how to stay that way this time.

Anything i can gwt a homd of.
I am suicifally dwpressed and hope,only,to die soon

It's a very nice scotch, fairly inexpensive too. I've been wanting to expand my scotch palate so if you're a scotch drinking, hit me up some recommendations.

I got pic related as a present for my 21st birthday and have been hooked since.

Hey man. Every day is a chip in the armor. Can you beat my 62 days for a starter? Don't be a weak bitch. Find a hobby man. Keep your hands busy. Got a job? Then find one. Get home early? Find lawns to mow.

Belvanie is one of my favorites on a budget. Not a fan of Dewar's, or most blended honestly. Glenlivet 12 is my personal go-to when I don't just want some whiskey

Cheers neighbor.

Dewar's is goddamned good scotch. Only had the White label. But, for $26 for a fifth of scotch, it is a real treat when I pick it up.

Well, Hopefully you can get a grip soon, if not, see you in the next life, space cowboy.

I had 3 months clean last year. I cant stop again. Help me stop drinking guys

If you are really serious and don't have the willpower, seek an AA near you. There should be all kind of folks there, of all colors and experiences to help you through.

Best of luck friend.