Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Got any anime recommendations?

>Inb4 Cory in the house, Shrek, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toradora

Depends what genre you like, but I recently started watching Kyoukao no Kanata and it's pretttty gud

sayonara zetsubou sensei

Kyoukai no Kanata*

Sailor moon

(OP)
I Heard Naruto is good. Ore SpongeBob

Post what you've seen.

HIGHLY recommend My Hero Academia, especially if you enjoy One Punch Man. Season 1 just wrapped up and season 2 is confirmed so it's a good time to watch all 13 episodes

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken (TV)
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

WATCH THESE OP.

kissanime.to
^go there. free HQ anime for life.

Welcome to the NHK

agreed

Perfect for anyone who browses Sup Forums

It would help if we knew what you liked. Do you have a MAL acount you can link or something?

fuck off degenerate

he gets it.

there's only one answer, niggerboy

the seme shit of opm is my hero academia enjoy

Kys

Hunter x Hunter 1999 (not that shit disney conversion of HXH)
YYH

boku no hero academia

tokyo ghoul

youtube.com/watch?v=dIZHUyVzx7A

i reccomend

bobobo bo bo bobo

Also MAR, Zatch Bell

Just finished sword art online. Pretty cool concept

boku dake ga inai machi is an awesome one

kaiji

Beck mongolian chop squad. Im coming kinda out of left field here. If you're into slice of life and rock music, i recommend it for sure.

This pretty much

Yeah nigga

madoka magica

>Kabenari
Strong start but went to shit.

Jojo BA

the feels

Death Parade

watch Log Horizon, then. Similar concept, except not shit.

Grisaia no Kajitsu/Meikyuu/Rakuten

Fair warning to be prepared for it, that anime gave me more feels than I expected, but one of the best I've seen, animation is fluid, it follows a good story, and you can really get in touch with the characters.

Only thing bad about it was the about 2 episode long forest survival scene. That shit still haunts me.

Psycho Pass

Try Seinfeld

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Mothafuckin.
Space Dandy.
Skipped it when it aired in 2014, ended up being a huge mistake on my part. I love this

Erased great anime even has a good ending

Skipping things you've probably seen before like Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, I'd say Parasyte the Maxim

I don't really recommend mech series but if i had to I would say Gargantia on the Verduous Planet.

A soldier is tossed into a wormhole during a space battle with humanity's enemy the Hideauze.

He finds himself awoken six months later on a lost Planet - Earth.

I highly recomend Durarara!!!

Its a little slow at first tho

Fairy Tail. If you don't mind some fan service and plot armour then the anime/manga is top notch. Emotional roller coaster, awesome fights very good story (starts out slow but builds and the latest manga ark is incredible).

Except that just when it gets extremely interesting and you can't wait to see what happens next they go on a hiatus for a still undisclosed amount of time leaving all the fans hanging

They said about a year, starting again sometime in summer. If you switch from the anime to the manga you wont be disappointed.

No Game No Life. It will leave you hanging and you will go on a fruitless quest to find a second season that will unfortunately never happen and you will be forced to result to the light novels which are still coming out painfully slowly. But in the end all your pain will be rewarded

Jojo's bizarre adventure

Watch Sealab instead

naruto and blead
one piece is kinda overrated

/thread

this

One Piece is not overrated, once you get through the fillers it has arguably the greatest story of all time

>blead
*bleach

Even though it's so widely recommended by seemingly everyone, Neon Genesis Evangelion is really great, and I'd recommend watching it, but just know the last 2 episodes are...well...rough

kys weeb faggot