Is there any feeling better than the 4-5 seconds you're cumming?

Is there any feeling better than the 4-5 seconds you're cumming?

Name things ALMOST as good as cumming since you can't name anything as good as cumming

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=2f7_1340932033
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cumming into a womyn while she is orgasming?

eating a tripple chocolate cheescake

the second you finally get get that piece of food out of your teeth thats been their for days.

not getting any fiber for a week then taking a huge shit

You have obviously never done any kind of drug.

holding in pee all day and finally letting it loose

I don't care much if the woman orgasms or not, but cumming in a woman is always better than cumming into the air

I was going to say fucking and cumming onn drugs.

Killing a nigger

>days

THE PUMP

taking an 80 second beer piss

I don't know but I'd like the sauce of that pic. Reverse image turns up nothing.

I can quit drugs, I can't quit cumming

scuba diving

yes, I'm serious

only thing better is when youre actually in a woman doing it, holy shit it's intense

Getting a paycheck when you think you are totally fucked and not getting paid.. and getting kicked out.. and living on the street.

Yeah.. better than 4-5 sec cumming when i fap all the time... yep. cumming is the shit..

Money is life OP. Money is better than cumming.

Have you ever had garlic bread tho?

>pissing
>finally pushing out a huge shit after an hour of struggling
>Cuddling with gf after a week of not seeing her
>watching a kubrick film
>listening to your favorite song for the first time
>blowjob after you came

it's Sunny Lane, jesus fucking christ you new born children are fucking annoying.

Getting fucked in the ass then having him spew his cock snot deep into your colon cavity! It's a great fucken feeling!

Have to agree cumming in a woman is better than just cumming. Especially if it's either in her pussy while she's orgasming and her PC muscles milk your dick;

OR you cum in her mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around your dick and she keeps sucking hard after you cum.

You sure? She doesn't seem as pale as her.

MDMA is exponentially better and lasts thousands of times longer.

Taking ecstasy and feeling the warm summer rain envelop your pores

Oxycodone is better

doesn't brush
doesn't floss
just sucking at that little bit of rotting food trying to remove it from your rotten teeth and then eating it.

you disgust me

Fucking someone while they're laughing. Best fucking feeling ever.

>the peak of acid
>graduating from any school/knowing youre done
>cumming inside of someone new with emphasis on how new the partner is.

very few things in life come close to the feeling of cumming. cumming is life.

yes, but if i tell you, you're all going to call me fucked up.
and yes, i know this is Sup Forums

>Getting a paycheck when you think you are totally fucked and not getting paid.. and getting kicked out.. and living on the street.
yeah i love that feeling when you live on the street

Opiates, drinking water when i'm really really thirsty usually after a night of drinking, mdma/amphetamine, taking off wet cold clothes and sitting in front of a fire, having and drinking a lot of alcohol after a hard day, being in environment full of a lot of cool people. I could go on. Cumming is pretty sweet though can't lie.

You need to floss my man.

try heroin

The feeling of a fart climbing past your ballsack in a comfy chair.

Being loved back

Ok Arnold

>Me dive in the ocean
Fuck that shit, the ocean is a scary unfriendly place

Well I've felt the feeling of getting paid when you're low on money and it's nice, cumming is still better though. I'll agree that when I have 100K saved up in my bank account that feeling will be better than cumming

I enjoy a really good meal more than I enjoy sex tbh.

>while she's orgasming and her PC muscles milk your dick;
Never thought about it like this, that would be reason to care about orgasming at the same time, would be pretty bad ass. I've made girls cum before but never cared about their orgasms really, as long as I get mine. It's actually funny to me when I cum and they look bored, or when they're uncomfortable with the cock but are nice enough to let you finish

sick

>SEX..............ITS OVERRATED

A sneeze

Scratching your ballsack like a meth head digging for gold and then smelling your fingers. That shit will wake you up and put life in perspective.

Literally this
m.liveleak.com/view?i=2f7_1340932033

hipster, I've had those phases of "sex is overrated" but I always end up back at square 1 wanting to fuck a bitch.

It's not good enough for me to have a live-in girlfriend though

an orgasm has been proven to be 9 times better than a sneeze

I've been single for over two years and I don't miss anything. I have sex every once in a while but it's pretty uncommon. I don't really care.
Kek should have seen this coming but I'm not even fat.

It's great but the 5-10 seconds after, I want to say her: GTFO.
I'm the only one?

A good drug high. 2nd only to cumming, for me

Let's see (list in order of best to less best)
>Opiates
>Molly/E
>Hitting boxcars when you're playing the field heavy with a 6 on, cause you know a 4-deuce is in the hopper
>Shooting a fine firearm
>passing out drunk in the cool morning dew
>Xanax + coffee

Maybe a lot of weed, but im not 14 anymore. Cumming is necessary but also a fleeting high, much like everything else in my shit life.

Yeah same here, as long as I get sex a few times a year I'm alright. Maybe one day I'll get to the point I can go longer periods of time without it

Sunny Lane! i havent heard that name in a long ass time. I know her from that old vid on xvids titled "all american teeny fuck". Shit was the best vid ever

Going atm after you cum

>tfw 99 woodcutting

An lsd trip

Killing a fascist

Getting off work and finally sitting down after 8 hours of laboring work. It's almost an orgasm, but getting baked after a few days of being sober.

if dubs you are raging faggot

>taking a really powerful piss while you still have a half-chub after doing a big cum

Reactionary mythology fails again

Post more sunny lane

heroin

>days
>no dental hygiene

Found the Brit!

Fucking my 10 year old daughter.

no you're still a raging faggot

Having the light of Christ in your life

Killing in general

Heroin

Pissing after holding it for a solid 2 hiurs

>2016
>caring about cumming

Gas is the best spice

Goddamn, Jesus looks like he's about to give you the best anal orgasm of your life. You're gonna get something of Christ's in you, that's for sure.

Hitler didn't target black people though

How about when you have to take a super urgent shit, and you're in the car, and stuck in traffic, and you're losing your fucking mind, and you finally get home, and you run to your bathroom and just barely get your pants down in time before blasting your toilet with shit.

It's agony leading up to it but god fucking damn does the release feel good.

Tru

to-Fucking-che

Came here to post this

Plucking big clumps of hair from your gooch and asshole

Landing a steezy treflip

He didn't make it that far but they were in the crosshairs

Eating a cheeseburger in front of starving african children

>cumming
>superior to sleeping

seriously though...
Think about that moment when you wake up in a morning when you don't have to do jackshit, and then close your eyes and fall asleep again.
That minute or two that it takes...
THAT is pleasure.

well cumming doesn't really feel like much to me so just about anything

When you work a job this shit is true. I'm NEET right now though

Amen, brother

to me, Molly, weed, watching a good movie with good snacks and weed > getting a nut

cumming in da gym

rollin on E while 3 girls blew me.

>the 4-5 seconds you're cumming?
learn to breathe, jizz for whole minutes
Know a guy got burned in a bomb attack, he said when they gave him pethadine it was the best sexual experience of his life, to go from -9000 pleasure to zero was like a rocket to the stars.

Scratching a tick bite thats on your balls

>Ecstasy
>Cutting youself

Easy, named two

Fentanyl IV

Nothing else comes close.

>since you can't name anything as good as cumming
MDMA, retard, try it.