Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/6054793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Science u fuckin weeb

I don't want to talk to a scientist.

Nah its miricals

What the fuck is a clock?!

Cuz y'ALL motherfuckers lyin..... amd gettin me pissed

no different than gravity really, magnetism is a relativistic effect of electric charge

I'm looking for white but I love dark. Love you too.

▲▲

I tried to google how to wear clown makeup and be a badass but all I found were guides on sucking insane amounts of dick.

alignment of electrons in relitive position to one another

  ▲
▲ ▲

A magnet reveals what is the same, in contrary to gravity. There is the opposite too, inside, as +/-. No matter, once you will learn it takes energy when it's attracted to some moving things. That's why the rotor of a motor uses energy to move

Atomic particle with different charges

i am a wild monkey don't mind me LULUJluuLULuLULUUUULUUUuuLUUUU

Because of hard natural selection in Africa, humans became monkeys in this wild Africa. While in desert Mongolia it becomes strong

strawpoll.me/6054793

ayy lmao

MY PISS IS GREEN AND BLACK WHAT DO I DO

Try to draw a flag

if you die send me ur house pls my paypal is [email protected]

U wan sum fuq?

How is this even a question? Tay Tay is way out of Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez's leagues.

My pee is green when I drink energy drinks. It's because they have a shitload of B vitamins in them, and your body pisses out extra B vitamins (which appear green).

shiet nigga magnets work liek fuckin magnets bro, ya just gotta believe they work that's all
my homie steve told me so and that nigga smokes some dank weed, makes him like a philosopher

piss guy here

are you sick or sth?

Yoooo fam Steve sounds like a genius

Juggalos need to be executed

why would u tip the fbi and for what?
i thought that's only done in restaurants