S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Everyone is called a faggot tho. Figured out Paypal yet?

>tfw I never moved an entry image to my mobile

I dunno, I may post them if others want to see. I know most people here aren't faggots like I am.

No.

NS reset for some reason

Well, I haven't really bothered to figure it out honestly. It seems like too much of a pain in the ass. I'm just too depressed and lazy to bother with it.

do it faget
i will give tips on how to be more faggot

more feminine ballsacks

Have you tried? I want to get these dang things for ya. I didn't get anything but like a $20 for my b-day like 2 weeks ago. Best present for me is to give to someone else.

Didn't see this before I sent the other

ok
what a nice guy

That's the last thing I want to do. Oh yeah, and I kinda came out as bi and as a furfag a while ago too. Well, my mom more or less forced it out of me, but I've been hating myself even more for that as well.

I'm sorry to hear that. Happy late birthday brother. And that's very generous of you, but I just don't know. I'm still too ashamed of myself.

well you are a faggot anyway no point fighting it so just do it properly.

>my mom more or less forced it out of me
kek what did she say
brb tho im cold. gotta fix that

Hell I could just pay for it all on my end and then just have it shipped to you. And really, hows a pair of socks gonna make you worse? If you want to wear them you should be able to without thought of persecution, I know now that's not really possible but you can still wear them when your by yourself or something.

Belly Dancers is already a major turn on for me. Furry Belly Dancers is cranking it up to 11

Was planning on a fap heavy lunch break but looks like that won't happen.

Hey gents.

Hey

I'm with Cox. I wouldn't mind myself.

yea tell him
the sock life is best life.

Hiya

I don't remember. It's a bit of a long story. I mentioned Alex about a year ago back when everyone thought he killed himself, so I used the excuse that "my friend killed himself" to get out of school, which I felt like shit for because I knew he didn't. But I never gave exact details. I lied and said we were apart of a gaming forum. Anyway, I happened to be feeling like shit a couple weeks ago and my mom kept asking what's wrong, but I didn't want to talk about it. Eventually she asked about Alex, and asked what group we were apart of (I guess she must have forgotten that I already sorta told her even though it was a lie), so I sighed, hesitated, and just said furries. She was a bit surprised about that, but was just happy about me finally talking about myself for once. She then wanted me to keep talking and wanted me to come out of the closet for real because she always kinda knew I was a faggot. After like 20 minutes of her trying to coax it out of me, I finally just gave up and said I liked boys. She was really proud of me, and even cried a bit, and said she loved me even more for it. I wanted to tell her to fuck off because I never wanted to say anything, and I knew I would just feel worse talking about it. Sorry it's such a long story.

And that's the problem. I don't like that I like this kind of stuff. I'm fucking disgusted with myself for it.

Hey Hotshot, how's it going?

Fine. Hold on.

Yup. Ordered some for myself. There not long like his but its animal patterned with paws on the bottom. Can't wait.

Not the best, but still living! You, Sloth?

Hating myself even more than I usually do.

Que sera, sera.

Tool helps when I feel like shit

Jesus Christ you're lucky. Be glad your mom reacted the way she did.

>I always knew my son was a fagot
At least you don't vape

Alcohol helps me :D

I'm a programmer so scotch is my poison of choice

I love me a good scotch whiskey.
Right now though I have a good bottle of pinot noir I want to finish off.

I like my alcohol like I like my women;
12, bare, and gives a fight.

I like my alcohol like I like my women;
taking late at night, ending with a pillow full of tears

Strong mivehind, buddy.

You know, I'm not so sure I want to post them. I already hate myself as is.

I like my alcohol like I like my woman, nonexistent

That one I'm dating is 19.

You don't have to. We just wouldn't mind if you did. I know I was interested.

Sorry. I'm just really ashamed of it. I thought it would be fun to post pics, which is why I took them, but I'm having second thoughts now.

Dude, just stop.
You are who you are, why the fuck do you hate yourself?
Are you a bad person? do you skin cats alive and turn them loose in church?
That's bad.
Close and who you find attractive is nothing to get all butt hurt about.
If you want to ass fuck guys go for it, have fun, do it while wearing a bra.
Nothing to hate yourself over.

cuck

Do or don't. If it makes you uncomfortable don't worry about it fam.

Nothing cuck about that guy

It's easy to say that. It's easy to work out the simple solution of not letting things be a big deal. But human brains are weird things, and sometimes they don't listen to the obvious answers. They string together this insane web of self deprecation and self hate and depression and there's a spiral downwards that a person can't just talk themselves out of. It sometimes isn't as easy as "Think this specific way about this thing" to fix it. Human brains are weird.

But I do agree. Entirely. Don't hate yourself over something you can't control.

I guess age gives me a different perspective on things. you learn what really does matter and what doesn't.
I mean look at me and the stuff I do. No shame at all, no self hate. If it weren't illegal, I'd be 100%open about it too.

It's disgusting and degenerate. And I know everyone would judge me for being such a faggot if anyone knew about it. Everyone already hated me enough as a kid to make me so fucked in the head, and even beat me up for no reason. If anyone found out that I was such a faggot then I'd probably kill myself for real. I just told my best (and really only) IRL friend whom I've known for years that I was bi. Of course he was very accepting of it, but it still doesn't make me feel better about myself.

It might. But probably not just age. It's experience in general.

hey dont post that pony shit here

Think you meant

>disgusting and degenerate
no, its not. That's something you're telling yourself.

Look at me, do you think that way of me and the things I do?
And if you do, do you think I care or if it would even matter to me?

All of these feelings are entirely self created. It's something only you can change, you need to accept yourself. it's not up to society to accept you.

just dont post that shit here