H/fur, because i need something to do between turns in Hearthstone

H/fur, because i need something to do between turns in Hearthstone

Also if any lurkers show up holler so i know i'm not just a weirdo posting to no one

ey

Cool, How you doing?

pretty good, eurofag so i just woke up, 10 am here

Damn, West coast US here and it is almost midnight.

yeah its a bitch to find the h/fur threads unless i stay awake at night, say, since there arent too many people around, mind posting pics with precum?

I can try but like always, super unorganized folder, sorry =/

if you dont really have time to look for them inbetween turns, thats cool, post whatever you like

Nah it's mostly teeny tiny thumbnails that makes that difficult

and mines pretty much the same, whenever someone makes a request i look through it like half an hour to find all the specific stuff

Dang that is some dedication, i just spend like an extra minute to look at thumbnails

well is there something specific youd be interested in?

Is there ahego h/fur? cause i can't think of much. That or Tauren/cowgirls they are bae

I mean, to be honest i don't even really jerk it to this stuff, i got to /gif/ for that. I just kind of like collecting and posting them =/

nah, just that i got a pretty big folder, so i post them as i go, but by the time im done posting most of the requested stuff from my folder, since its spread out all chaotically, it usually take s a while
ahegao, well you want solo or herm on someone?

Either, also those are both me as well as
I'm pretty sure there are about 2 people in this thread atm

this came to mind.
I also wish these didn't always start so late I would love to get some sleep, but hfur is uncommon enough that I can't turn it off

You have spurred me to create a favorite folder, cause god damn these are fucking great.

is this gay

Do you wana top or bottom? Cause either way at least a little

i hate gay people they should die

also i do have some ahegao herm on male, if thats your thing, lemme know if youd like me to dump it

What did they do to you?

I just like Ahego anything

Only if you want it to be

>herm
>no vagina

aight

they make the islams hate us instead of only hating themselves