This is the most boring album ive listened in a while

literally forced myself to listen

heliumcore

>Wish I was there
>Wish we'd grown up on the same advice
>And our time was right...

heliumwave

I actually liked it user... ordered the vinyl yesterday...

>maybe I should move and settle
>two kids in a swimming pool
>I'm not BRAVE

actually meant to post this image with it

>buying unofficial vinyl

>there's some higher-pitched vocals on two minutes of the album xDDD
I wish you underage memesters would just leave once in a while

it's a great fucking album

>unofficial?
what

It was an official release for sale yesterday during black friday

well for starters it is right at the beginning so that is literally the introduction of the album

the proverbial gauntlet was thrown down or in this case up

Oh, ok. Had no idea. Thanks.

As an aside, limited edition vinyl sucks dick.

god that fucking sucks

what do you people even like on this album?is it the production,the lyrics?

you named it.

Yeah me too. The album isnt bad just because there are 2 minutes of dumb sounding vocals at the beginning. Its shitty because it runs out of ideas by track 10, and all the ideas up to that point are half baked and hollow. Album sounds about as half finished as TLOP. But I guess that's just the style now. Dont bother finishing an album, make sure it has almost 20 tracks and make sure theres not time to make more than 2 sound complete and good. Fuck the memers making it seem like theres only 2 minutes of bad shit on this album. The problem isnt that nikes makes a bad first impression...its that it never corrects this or redeems itself.

Its weird. As someone who despised the straight rnb approach of Channel Orange I immediately fell in love with this album

Not really sure how you can say that about an album that is universally agreed to peak with the last five songs. Blonde is the pop masterpiece we waited for since Sign O The Times, it's subversive, aesthetically realized and just about the most beautiful music you'll listen to all year. Pro tip: the high pitched vocals are actually good and very fitting.

why'd you force yourself?

Blonde is such a weird album, when I first heard it I thought it is only after song 10 that it really gets interesting and here's this dude telling us it runs out of ideas by that. Other believe the second half is just not as good as the first half, others find the first half absolutely boring. Some like all of it. Everyone that likes the album seems to have a different favorite track as well. There is really nothing definite about Blonde, it's honestly real interesting what Frank Ocean has crafted here.

I didn't even listen to it completly. It was to tedious.
I hate this shitty pompous shitty ambiance style. I litterally stopped the album during the "Facebook Story" song.
I exploded in laugher at the "she forced me to be her friend on facebook, she was un front of me... But you know, internet means nUFFIN"

It's complete trash and I don't even understand how someone can take this guy seriously.

>I exploded in laugher at the "she forced me to be her friend on facebook, she was un front of me... But you know, internet means nUFFIN"
I wouldn't expect anything different from a person that doesn't even understand facebook story. It's not about "muh Internet destroys social relations", Frank is more subtle than that. It's a track about subjectivity demonstrated by a person that refuses to admit their own error in a relationship and thus blames the internet for destroying it. Everyone that has been in a relationship before should know that something the refusal of something as trivial like a facebook acceptance doesn't come out of nothing, Facebook Story explores the unsaid.

Facebook Story was just a French producer talking about the weird entanglements of internet culture and intimacy most modern couples deal with. But "haha he has an accent and speaks very basic English! :D". Playing the usual ironic and detached persona won't make you seem patrician or interesting in this case, you will just be acknowledged as the clueless teenage moron you really are.

>Frank is more subtle than that. It's a track about subjectivity demonstrated by a person that refuses to admit their own error in a relationship and thus blames the internet for destroying it. Everyone that has been in a relationship before should know that something the refusal of something as trivial like a facebook acceptance doesn't come out of nothing
And you think this is Poetry ? Honestly it sounds like a 2010´s teenager thematic.
Even Linkin Park shitty terrible lyrics are more "clever" than this.

thank you. i thought i was the only one

Bruh, you missed the two best songs

I don't want to be patrician, interesting or anything.
I just find this song childish and all the other tracks pompous and pretentious pseudo-experimental "pop" garbage.

What does this have to do with poetry? Frank authentically explores the underlying nature of modern relationships in his music and that is it.
I think I've reached the point where I think that everyone that doesn't get his music is an autistic virgin, but then again, even those could appreciate it as Frank shows them what they miss out on.

I'm willing to listen to them. Which one are they ?
You value the thing as an "exploration" of modern relationship While I just see a shitty exploration of teenagers modern relationships.
So, just because I think this is pretentious garbage, I'm an autistic virgin ? You do know everyone has an opinion on something ? I think this music is not inovative and is complete trash musically and lyrically.

You might love it and that's your opinion, but I hate it and find it unacceptable for it to be so well received.

Ur a feget op

>I'm willing to listen to them. Which one are they ?
Seigfried, White Ferrari and Futura Free.

Also wanted to let you know that you reply to one person but speak to another, there is more than one person responding to your initial complaint about the album.

>You might love it and that's your opinion, but I hate it and find it unacceptable for it to be so well received.
Why are people so obsessed with having an opinion on something? It already annoys me in politics that everyone feels the need to have an opinion on something even if they don't fully understand what the implications are. But why would you force yourself to have an opinion on a musical piece that you have not even given one single complete listen to and yet you make the claim that it doesn't deserve the praise it gets by people, fans and critics alike, who dedicated their time to multiple listens and therefore already know it better than you? Speak of unacceptable.

You can not understand this album fully if you are not gay and have not done drugs in the past