I'm really fucking sick and tired of being unnable to get a gf

I'm really fucking sick and tired of being unnable to get a gf.

I've tried everything, really, everything.
I tried buying better clothes,
I tried getting tattoos and piercings,
I tried going to the gym and made gains,
I tried being more socially open.
I tried being more confident.

Nothing worked, still no girl, every girl I ask out simply tells me she has no time and never speaks to me again. Or just downright friendzones me indirectly. Every advance I've made on girls has been rebuked, meanwhile all my friends tell me about their amazing, almost weekly experiences with their opposite sex and I cant stop feeling like I hate them for it.

Why was I dealt such shitty cards at love?

I really cant do it, I dont know what else to do. Its like, somebody else tries something, and they succeed, but I try it and I fail misserably despite doing the same shit. Like with that tattoo shit, some ugly ass faggot on fb got one and he gets 100 likes in pictures all of a sudden. I get one myself and nobody even looks at it.

I dont even consider myself to be bad looking, yet my facebook pictures have 3 or 4 likes as most while a guy who is butt ugly gets 60 likes for no fucking reason. Life is not fair.

look up the airplane cargo tribe

this is what ur doing

>i tried being shallow
>why dont girls respond to that

itneresting.

Sounds like people just don't like your shitty attitude because all youre doing right now is complaining about something you shouldn't go looking for

One advice I can give you is this one:

Act like you give zero fucks.

But dont be quiet about it.

Be vocal, be very vocal about it. I dont know if you go to college or if you have a job, but when there's females nearby, just make it very clear that you're not fucking interested at all, if you wanna go the extra mile just say you're asexual.

But make it clear, when the subject pops up, you just gotta say "i dont know, I'm not looking for anything rn, not even casual" or some shit like that "I really dont care about sex at all".

Women take it as some sort of challenge/test and will do everything to fuck you. I was never lucky either until I eventually decided I wouldn't give a single damn anymore and bitches started choking on my dick. 9/10 girls texting me all the time to go out with them for no fucking reason, all because I said I did not wanted to fuck anyone

this

if you 'tried everything' then there's probably a reason no ones reciprocating with you OP and you're clearly not aware of what it is

this only works if ur good looking though fyi or at least aiming for uglyyyyyy women

You might look good but if you have the personality equivalent to a fucking packing peanut, you're not gonna get any girls.

But whats the fucking reason?

People keep telling me im not bad looking
everybody tells me im very funny and nice to hang out with.
I'm no longer a skelly and have a prominent chest and clearly defined biceps.
I wear nice clothes and smell nice
I even got a nice car, still no fucking girls.

Stop worrying about having a gf. Seriously, focus on yourself. Educate yourself in any way possible, read books, expand your musical taste, keep building your body and get a job if you don't have one already. Confidence is not something you pick up easily, it comes naturally and without the need of conformity. Girls will flock to you.

And don't get tattoos or piercings just because you think it'll make you more acceptable. You're just being a fucking tool at that point and should really consider suicide.

You need to get drunk and stop giving a fuck.

The only answer is to piss on yourself like an animal to attract women.

Nah man, Im not even remotely a hunk, im a 7/10 latino at best and still, after doing that I had nonstop attention from pussy.

Just go a third world country, find a girl that's hot and tell her you'll give her citizenship.

sorry bout the face bro

show face op

are you the same guy who posts those on /adv/?

ur my hero btw

im already in a third world country

then either you got halitosis or your personality is garbage

get a therapist who will be real with you and theyll tell you whats up
and don't be a fuckin cheapskate

Which, also dubs

Youre not enough of an edgy facebook faggot like the other guy.

He might also just have a personality tho.

I present to you some options;

Kill yourself

he's not even edgy, he's a extremely standard guy, an average joe, he doesnt got a goth, emo, rocker or even rapper vibe, just a dude going through life.