Should I date a single mom?

Should I date a single mom?

She's 21 (so am I) and has a girl almost 2. The dad is Asian (she's white) and he is just some nerd who apparently just played games all day.

Me and the daughter get along incredibly well. Also the mom is really cute and has big tits and sex is fantastic.

Am I cuck for wanting to be with her? Even though she told me penis was way bigger and I am a better lover?

Just need a second opinion to make sure I'm not being delusional.

Your penis has already said yes, so you have no choice in the matter. Quit pretending.

Single moms need dick, too. Just don't try to be a dad to her kid unless you're serious about the relationship. The mom can understand and handle breakups, the kid not so much.

Cuck pls dont be a beta provider aswell

Yeah, I should go for it

Didn't think about, but I do want to get serious about it since the mom is great and we really have good chemistry. Just wasn't sure if helping raise a kid is good idea at my age.

I should probably keep some distance from her kid until I'm really sure about it. We haven't bonded enough for the kid to get very attached.

Just fuck em

21 with a kid? hell no. hell fucking no. head for the hills

Heck no. She has a 2 year old with another guy who she apparently left because he's a nerd? You're asking to be left yourself in a few years, and that never goes well for the guy.

I mean bang if you must, but you're not nearly old enough to consider getting attached to that baggage.

be careful, she has a kid now but if she really likes you she's gonna want to have "your" kid. Can you handle taking care of three?

What I was worried about. Pretty stupid thing which she recognizes at least. She isn't in school and works at some shit job too living with her parents.

>Should I date a single mom?
No
There's a reason she is single. Never believe a girl when she talks about her ex 9/10 times she is lying, or at the very least bending the truth.
Protip: Low key get in contact with her ex.

>Even though she told me penis was way bigger and I am a better lover?
Well the guy is Asian so it's not like that's something to be proud of. That's like saying my penis is bigger than my thumb. Confuckinggrats dude!

>and sex is fantastic
You're def fucking stupid. Officially an idiot, OP
You're already fucking her, and you want things to get serious? She is straight giving up the goat for free, and you're falling for the trick.
Go ahead. Date her. You will see why she is single.

No offense, but you're 21 and it literally doesn't matter who you date. She's a single mom and unless you're literally able to support her and the kid (you're not) she isn't going to end up marrying you or something retarded.
Fuck her or don't, but nothing here is going to help you.
Just friendly FYI, you may have a bigger dick and be a better love, you also may not. Girls lie, a LOT, about EVERYTHING, but especially about that. It's just how it is.
As far as "cuck", you're buying into a meme way too hard. Life happens, not everyone you meet is going to be a shining virgin who loves to play street fighter with you.

What do you feel for her?

It wasn't because he was a nerd it was because he never took care of his daughter just sat a played League. I called him a nerd because I've seen what he looks like and he's some manlet

Bear in mind I haven't dated for a year but I feel she is really great. We hold similar interests and just feel like we fit well together.

Honestly, I am thinking we should just be FWB since I most likely can't provide for two people right now.

But these guys:
Really made me snap out of it

>single mom
Stopped reading there. Fuck no.

be fwb whit her and you will fall in love like an idiot and trust me you dont want to be father at 21

fuck no. 21 is way too young. hell, even 31 is. you will change a lot in the next few years, to the point of being unrecognizable to your current self. don't punish your future self user. you will have your heart broken at some point but dont let it be by some single mom that likely looking for a meal ticket right now

This right here. Single mother @ 21. Shitty low pay job. Living with parents. Definitely looking for meal ticket. Fuck for few months(or until something better) and dump.

Post has a lot of truth. I mean, I haven't changed much since I was 21, but you def get your heart broken at some point and she's prob just lookin for a meal ticket at this stage.

I'd avert. I'd abort. It wouldn't even be worth a hit it and quit it imo.

If you were prepared to fuck her without getting caught in drama afterwards, you wouldn't have had to ask us.

>Dating a single mom
Hahahah sucker you're just gonna get sucked dry, emotionally and financially

But now and then if you're lucky and she feels generous she'll suck your cock dry

Worth it?

No, find another girl

Retard

This can be a perfect or horrible situation. All depends on you.

First ne honest with yourself, are more beta or alpha?

Being nice to the kid is a obvious, but if she keeps asking you to buy her things that are not your direct responsibility is red flag one.

Id your dick is bigger, cool. However, be sure shes into your dick and not just dick in general. Getting with you might be some sort of payback at the ex, she also might say your big just to reel you in. Which dude doesnt like being told their dick is big. Red flag two.

You wont be able yo answer this for a while. But do you like HER? Because milf sex is always hott. Single moms somehow always wanna prove something, so they either work a lot, school a lot or party a lot. Its not the real them, just a front.

Ive been there. It can work. But dont lie to yourself and TRY to make it work.

If you have already spent enough time with the kid that it likes you and you like it, ive got some news for you buddy

>ITT OP thinks he isnt already dating a single mother

>Didn't think about, but I do want to get serious about it since the mom is great and we really have good chemistry
She's faking it

She just wants you around to help her raise her mistake

You're already a cuck mate. Just embrace it.

it's just dating bruh, just see what happens. You aren't marrying the chick lol.. shit you guys are young as fuck too. I'm sure you'll have many milfs / g/fs in your life.. Just enjoy the moment, and cut if it gets too red flagged