ITT: school shooter core

ITT: school shooter core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yU9gF1dF-0
youtube.com/watch?v=XQmBXEZEYtg
youtube.com/watch?v=iFQ9-JEOQVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literal school shooter core

""Stray Bullet" received significant media attention after the Columbine High School Massacre because the song's lyrics were posted on the website of Eric Harris. The song was also in the background of one of the videos posted by Pekka-Eric Auvinen on YouTube prior to the Jokela school shooting."

youtube.com/watch?v=1yU9gF1dF-0

say no more

my own music

who are you

you'll never know me. at least hope so

eh, this album is suicide-core

Nice try, Trent Reznor. Now post another Clyp.it

marilyn manson

Neutral Milk Hotel, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, Animal Collective, Talking Heads, Slint, King Crimson, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Kanye West, Death Grips, American Football, Captain Beefheart, Swans, The Beach Boys, The Velvet Underground, Have a Nice Life, Sigur Ros, Talk Talk, Slowdive, Bjork, Nirvana, Elliott Smith, Jeff Buckley, Smashing Pumpkins, Pavement, Grimes, The Flaming Lips, Modest Mouse, Weezer, Nine Inch Nails, Xiu Xiu, Built to Spill, Les Rallizes Denudes, Yo La Tengo, The Magnetic Fields, Fugazi, Cardiacs, Red House Painters, Codeine, Spiritualized, Low, Macintosh Plus, Duster, Lisa Germano, Giles Corey, Royal Trux, At the Drive-In, Drive Like Jehu, Unwound, Cap’n Jazz, Beck, Jim O’Rourke, James Blake, The Dismemberment Plan, Sweet Trip, Brand New, Portishead, Joanna Newsom, The Strokes, Candy Claws, Tim Hecker, The Microphones, They Might Be Giants, Tame Impala, Sufjan Stevens, Sun Kil Moon, Tortoise, Arcade Fire, The Avalanches, Gorillaz, Mac Demarco, Mercury Rev, Don Caballero, The Jesus Lizard, The Mars Volta, Coil, LCD Soundsystem, Fishmans, Boredoms, Interpol, Fleet Foxes, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Dean Blunt, The Antlers, The Olivia Tremor Control, Ween, Panda Bear, Belle and Sebastian, Queens of the Stone Age, Stars of the Lid, Car Seat Headrest, Mr. Bungle, Ride, & Stereolab

what no way
i think this album is super peaceful

Burzum

If you haven't watched the Columbine school shooting footage and listened to this song at the same time yet? I suggest you do. It's very fitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQmBXEZEYtg

musically, maybe, but varg hates degeneracy.

So does school shooters

going out in a blaze of glory

This right here

>Belle and Sebastian
I know this is pasta but this made me crack up.

Can you imagine if a kid shot up a school while listening to fuckin Whitehouse

v good list

>CAN I SUGGEST YOU?
*cocks machine gun*
>GET FUCKED
*opens fire

You're not a true school shooter unless you wear a Rammstein t-shirt.

wtf I hate every popular Indie band of the past century now

NOW HE'LL HAVE HIS REVENGE

GET A GUN
SHOOT AT RANDOM
GET A GUN
KILL YOURSELF

>All the other kids with their pumped up kicks!!!

This is in everyone's core though

Whitehouse would probably like that desu
I doubt they'd pussy out like KMFDM

One of the only accurate artists posted ITT.

>PHM
>not Broken

it's a meme you dumbass

Swedish school swordsman listened to this while chopping people down.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFQ9-JEOQVo

Imagine a school shooter yelling ”CAN YOU WRIGGLE LIKE A FUCKING EEL” to one of his victims. That would be fucking cool.

I actually listened to this today. Is he the Mac Demarco of hip hop?

>those sjw track titles
Wow

MFW you somehow forget The Beatles

W H I T E A M E R I C A