Any fags here with chronic pain?

Any fags here with chronic pain?
I've been living with this shit for 3-4 years now and starting to get numb to it.

How do you cope with it? I do not take meds.

I have cluster headaches. Almost impossible to cope but still alive.

What is your sickness?

I have a reflux disease burning my fucking insides every day. Nothing helps. Tried everything.

i got mine after getting hit in the head with a peice of blown semi tire. Walking to school. Fucking sucks m8. I get my girlfriend to squeeze my head and it seems to help a little bit. Feel bad about it tho. I think it scares her.

my mum has arthritis pretty bad which is chronic pain and its a massive pain in my ass

I drink...
a lot...
at least half a bottle. I do not have a problem.

I don't have cluster headaches, but I have had chronic migraines for the past 7 years. These last two have been especially rough, with daily headaches every day.

Don't know what to do either, I'm getting to the end of my rope but for me meditation helps.

Has it been diagnosed as cluster?
My girlfriend does not understand the pain I'm suffering.
It's a bit sad but I cannot blame her.

But I do want to try weed for my migraines, anyone know how to find a dealer in a new town?

Has it been diagnosed as Aura Migraine?
Have you any ideas what triggers your migrain? Have you tried diets and all that shit?

I tore 2 tendon's in my right hip at jujitsu in 2010.
Its taken this long to only hurt a little when I walk now.
I've torn tendon's in both knees cause my body walks abnormally now.
I have a hurniated disc in my spin that pinche's both siadic nerves.
I used to Drink a lot of cheap wine, and smoke heaps of weed.

These days I just avoid walking. Sports. Riding bicycle. lifting anything heavy. Life in general.
I can still get blow jobs, and I fuck like a cripple, but its better than nothing.

wow u are cool drinking a lot of alcohol.

you just got to get out and talk to people.

Not aura that I know of.

I have a couple different triggers, heat, smells, lack of hydration/sleep, some foods all make it worse. And my meds make me feel like a zombie too (depakote/topamax)

Please do yourself a small favor and google acetaldehyde + migraine.
There are some diet options that MIGHT help you out.

tincture of thc

Yeah. I can black out from them. I got diagnosed. I geuss i should just be happy the brain damage didnt turn my into a steamed veggie. My mom thinks im faking it for attention. My girlfriend isnt a bitch tho.

Yea Neuropraxia injury left my left arm half numb and in chronic pain. Took Lyrica and some other meds for it but nerve pain is a hard one to treat when its bad. A lot isnt understood in regards to nerve pain. I went through two years of depression / wanting to cut my limb off. Kinda doesnt bother me as much now. Like a buzzing that exists in my life that makes me a little bit more of an asshole sometimes when im tired etc. the drugs make me fuck for a long time so I guess thats cool. silver linings and shit.

I'm not really understanding the stuff on acetaldehyde, could you explain it?

Yes!!! Dehydration does it for me. I drink roughly 5 to 6 litres of water a day. I wake up twice in the middle of the night and down 500mls this tends to prevent them.

Oh that sucks.
I'm happy to hear your girl understands. Give her a hug today and say "Thank You"

i fix the fucking pain problem, lul i had some neck pain i just watched some yotube videos and fixed it

You really need to research it yourself man.
Apparently has something to do with mast cells, histamine and inflammation.

But trust a bro this time. I have heard about great results.

Psa for all you headache bros. Drink lots of water. Make sure to drink during the night (during ur pee break). Water is a life saver. We become so dehydrated during the night and its a huge catalyst for headaches migraines cluster headaches etc. Drink drink drink!

Not dehydration but flushing your empty stomach from toxins I believe.