It always amazes me how we are so fortunate as to have been given these years of consciousness and some of us fail to...

It always amazes me how we are so fortunate as to have been given these years of consciousness and some of us fail to recognize what a gift this is. We are given the unique opportunity to explore the world and everything in it, and yet, instead of loving life, they choose to go back to darkness which we will all be experiencing for billions upon billions of years after these short years. Why can't some people learn to appreciate life Sup Forums?

You don't experience them after you're gone no more than you've experienced them before you were born. You'll be fine

Ur deep faggot, no wait Ur just a faggot.

Checked dubs

Dubs thread.

Dubs thread.

Dubbles

Quads. Gets.

>darkness
More like absolute absence.

Zero thread.

WITNESSED

Chex

>I live to serve.

6's get

k

let's go faggots dubs thread

After those trips

Well seeing as I entirely failed to experience my years before and will also fail to experience my years after, this fleeting time of consciousness means nothing to anything. The existence of each of us is only a gift to those who choose to see it as a gift so who are each of us to judge others on such a thing as not seeing it as a gift? There are really two sides to all of this and either way you're right: you can choose to see life as a gift and cherish what you can of it or you can realise that ultimately it means nothing to the universe and outside the world you create for yourself, nothing you do will ever matter. So I feel you're making a very judgemental decision to see others as "wasting" what appears to you as a gift.
Tl;dr: OP just can't stop sucking dicks

Double Double

>Why can't some people learn to appreciate life Sup Forums?
Because most peoples lives suck. They were conceived by accident, forced to attend two decades of boredum inducing soul crushing state schooling, then, with zero survival skills, and without purpose or having ever known but perhaps afew moments of joy, they are expected to hoist the whole weight of the world upon their shoulders.
And then they have to endure smug cunts like you tell them they owe gratitude throughout the entire perverse comedy thats ground their souls to a miserable paste.

On those trips

Trip chaser

Dubs r life
That's all that matters

>eating op bait

Get dubz

Got

This gets love, this is gift

>the only reason

Yeah nah. user, I was repeatedly raped as a young child, i was completely ostracized by my peers, and the world is super fucked thanks to hegemony and stupid shit like that. I can't go a day of my life without spending time tracking and predicting people so that i can feel even an iota of safety, and im constantly plagued with pain because of the somatic symptoms of my PTSD. I want to appreciate life because im aware that there is a lot of beauty out there, but i cant feel okay if im around people, and worse yet, every day i become more and more antisocial/sociopathic. I'm turning into the monsters that hurt me, and i dont know how to stop it.

Fuck your bullshit, basically. Not everyone gets to live a life as good as yours.

No trips. Not worthy of love.

Cut ties from humanity. Keep your evil directed inward. Dont harm more innocents. Kill self of possible.

Yeah im probably not going to do what you say. Circle of abuse and all that shit.

Nothing will ever be good. It will just get worse the older you get. Things get harder. The whole thing just gets worse.

Learn to be just be ok. That's all you can begin for. Just to be ok.

>hold it together

Quad chaser

You're not capable of inflicting meaningful damage on another person. No one is scared of you. At best, you are pitied.

Wanted those trips

>unloved

Get it. Jesus hates your 666

>trapthread

Good. Thats means i can do whatever i want without having to worry about other peoples feelings.

He just talked about rape and abuse ruining his own life and slowly developing in that same vein. Of course he can hurt someone else.

Edgewood Edge Edgemaster

Edger

No one will notice or care. And you'll never actually enjoy any of it.

Nobody will notice being raped and beaten? What planet are you from? Did you read his post or just skim it?

calm down before you cut yourself on that edge

>experiencing
I don't think you understand how not existing works

Yeah. Do that.

Seriously?

You owe it to help you. Hurting others is weak. Weak people hurt others. If you want to hurt others do the world a favor and end yourself.

Or figure out how to make this fucked up earth as good as you can for as many as you can. This is hard. Likely no one will notice or care. You do this in hopes to make a better life for others. If you help others you will feel better. You will be a better person. You can make things ok.

I'd never enjoy it? Thats a little naive. Dont you worry, i know its wrong for me to do, i just dont care most of the time, and i enjoy every last bit of it. I just try not to because i know its wrong.

So fucking close to so many 3 balls

Going for that triple double

Let me explain a few things for you because I'm bored, and you obviously dont understand antisocial minds.

One, I've tried to help me. I'm in therapy and everything, trying to bring myself back to a more sane and accepting point of view.

Two, hurting others is weak only if youre doing it out of compulsion. That sort of comment sounds good and only sounds good. Its not innately weak. Hurting others is simply a tool to change things. Weak people are generally incapable of hurting others.

Three, im not about to take advice from a hypocrite when it comes to "helping the earth and society". Most of you faggots just repost help organizations and "like" them on reddit or facebook or whatever the fuck. I highly doubt youre doing something to help everyone, just like im not.

Four, helping others doesnt make me feel better. Ive done it loads of times. Others psyches are not the same as yours. You may feel pleasure when youve done a "good thing", but i dont. It hurts for the most part actually.

Five, I know i can make things okay, and im trying, but until then, i have sadism, and doing awful destructive things feels good.

Good for you. The whole world doesnt have to be as ugly as you. Theres a number of school shooters that never learned that.
Contain your evil.

Cool. I'd like to point out that acting aggressive and otherwise offensive and hateful toward antisocials doesnt solve anything. It just perpetuates the problem. We (im sure i cant speak for an entire group, but this seems important enough to be relatively fallacious) have very little incentive to do as moral people please. The only reason im containing my evil is because its beneficial to my survival. Going on a shooting rampage is a retarded death wish.

I was on meds and was in my home for years. I had at home therapy. I saw so many people get hurt and die that I was afraid to leave my room. I fought to find this place of normal, that is far from it.

Without going too much into who I am, I am much older now. I have been written about in articles for the work I do for others. I have won awards for the work I do for children and helping save them. I make a difference regardless of what I went through.

Quit making excuses. I am not the problem. You are.

I never called you a problem. Simply normal. Which apparently you are not if I'm to believe your claims. And its good to see someone who has witnessed as much pain as I have.

Must be nice finally finding recovery. Maybe ill be there one day, maybe not.