Minnesota thread? Sluts, bros, whatever the fuck you want

Minnesota thread? Sluts, bros, whatever the fuck you want

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm in Cloquet, sorta by Duluth:)

Christ how do you survive the winters? I live near the cities like a fucking normie

Fuckin normie, there's nothing better than going outside in the -20 degree snow

Fuck that, I'll stick to my 0 degree snow thank you very much

Grand Rapids here.

Why the fuck is everyone so far away? Also why do MN threads never last

Come to the twin ports and go outside mid-winter naked and literally freeze your balls off

because people from MN are usually too respectable to go on Sup Forums?

Are we just a pretty normalfag state?

Guys, I'm a newfag, how tf do I reply to a certain persons comment, help a Minnesotan newfag out

Honestly, yeah. It is pretty full of conservative assholes who never do anything where i live.

Really? I feel like we're a much more progressive liberal state

You don't know my life

Click the numbers

click on post number

Rochester here

Saint Paul here.

I love you

my town is pretty right-wing, but as a whole, the state is more liberal

My nigga
I live in the middle of Rosemount, Farmington, Lakeville and AV

any other Brainerders here?

I'm like 20-30 blocks from downtown. Not technically in the city, but not part of any suburb. If you know where Midway is, I'm south of the east part of there.

i live directly west a little ways, if that counts for anything

Not sure really. I'm about 20-30 minutes out from the cities, live in white suburbia and wouldn't change it for the world

Sounds like you live in a place where you have to waste gas to get things. Whereas I just have to walk a few blocks.

Saint louis park here,why are we all awake?

Yeah but gas is cheap

because all the crops are dying so i dont have to do any farming

Pretty sure gas is still over $2 everywhere, so I dunno what you mean by cheap.

I'm up because I have nothing to do tomorrow besides grill and have some booze

Yeah it is, not sure what you do user but I wipe my ass with gas money

I'm up because I don't have a job and am trying my hardest to stall looking for one.

I HAVE TO WORK ARG

I'm jobless at the moment. Trying to find a job as an apprentice electrician, but I mean "trying" as in just saying I'm looking.

Nothing better to do

Fergus Falls anyone?

I live in Loring Park!

I'm up because masturbating to chicks with dicks is more important than the sleep my body needs

I'm up still on a drug bender
CANT SLEEP

kek

That's fair, if you're unemployed there's not much you can do. Good luck on getting a job though friend

I'm just working part time right now but I'm surprised I was able to get it off. Don't be too upset though, it's summer so you always have an excuse to grill and drink

You're about 8.5 miles NW of me.

It's not so much luck as just getting the motivation to look. I don't want to become an electrician, but I spent the time doing a 20 week course on it.

You live in the black area

I live near the black area, yes. Not in it, fortunately.

That's really shitty that you put that much time into it, but if you don't want to do it then don't. Just try to get into a line of work you like doing. Right now all I do is deliver pizzas and make good money and absolutely love the job. The only reason I'm not going to do this for the rest of my life is because I let society shape and mold me to what they want me to be, and an adult delivering pizzas isn't normal

Idk...I did get the trips of truth... XD

I have zero motivation to do anything but sit in my room, play games, watch videos/movies, and chat with random people. I've been through all sorts of school, and had a few different jobs. I just don't see myself getting back into it and liking anything whatsoever.

Hopkins/Minnetonka fags?

They are indeed nice trips, but I seriously live right on the edge of the black area. Literally 2-3 blocks over is where it starts.

Lets all do shots ya nigs

I feel you, just gotta try different things though. It's cliché as fuck but you should find something eventually

>XD
Leave this state

St Cloud reporting in.

Meh, we'll see what happens. I think I'm just going to get kicked out of the house for the 4th time before I commit to any decision.

My sister lived in St. Cloud for a few years, but just recently is moving back to the Twincities.

Early twenties late teen problems detected

Fuck you ^^

That's where people should live, if not the twin cities then areas around them

Me too homie

Late twenties. Parents are tired of my lack of motivation. I'm surprised they keep asking me to come back.

Man up dude my parents are fucking dead,I'm not trying to be harsh but unfuck yourself you sound like a bitch

Do you ever disc?

Your lame arguments are invalid. Please reload and try again.

I do not disc, I don't go out much.

Where the hell are my 612, 651, and 952's?

I'm 651

952 here used to be 612

What about 763?

Where the fuck is that

You must not be from around here...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_763

Hoi, 763 here

Yeah I live south of the 763 and don't know anyone from there, so looks like you hit the head on the nail there bud

What do you guys say that you don't hear non Minnesotans say?
>inb4 pop and you betcha

Yea, but how do you not know the 4 main area codes of the Twincities? There are numbers all across the metro area, and I've seen all the area codes on advertisements.

By golly, I don't know what I could tell you about that.

Bloomington here.

612 present

I mean I know them all but 763 and idk really I guess I just never go to the cities that often. I can't stand driving there so the only time I go is when my freinds want to or if I'm going to a Twins game

Driving here isn't that bad, you just gotta know when the traffic times are.

It's not even about the traffic really, it's just the constant stopping and the cramped feeling. That and trying to find free parking is awful

Eagan or Rosemount?

Shit dude international falls here,right on the Canadian border.

What city?

Who and where?

Anyone know an Anna Underhill? Noods?

Not throwing that out there but yea in the state

Faggot

Suck it bitch

oh fer cute

goin back to my hometown 612 in a week

MVHS class of 08

Damn no slut posts from the 612

too bad

Awwhh yea boi. 55404 up in this bitch

It's really not that bad. I live downtown core and drive stick to 763 and back every day. Don't be a pussy.

>Free parking
Even fuckin bumfuck downtown St. Cloud has meters. What are you, 12?