Computer, load up Giant Man please

Computer, load up Giant Man please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEC_lkpD3rM
youtube.com/watch?v=C4UF1OFAc_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ultron can we get a shield wobble?

I pretty much mirrored Paul Rudd's reaction to the whole movie.
There were maybe 2 laughs I got out of it.

>super serious scenes in a movie about a guy who turns into the size of an ant

lmao

Why was he in the movie? Why was Spiderman?

Because they were the only reason the majority of us watched it.

Can I get a printout of Wilson smiling?

Because they had to even out the teams.

You know seeing as they both just happen to have 5 people side with them, and then pick up an extra person to make it 6 vs 6

Spiderman/Antman made watching the movie worth it imo.

>Dr Stark I'm agents of Shield

This genuinely annoyed me.

>Hey we are fighting but lol only bring 5 people pls

Why wasn't Thor in the movie? Why wasn't the Hulk in the movie?

Nice

Because theyre gone.

People leaving is explained, people coming in is not explained.

Collateral Damage: The Movie
Another Spider-Man Introduction: The Movie
Too Many Characters: The Movie
I Hope You Like After Effects: The Movie
More Talking Than Punching: Superhero Edition
Everyone Looks Old: The Beginning Of the Cinematic Retirement Home Part 1 (of 6)
Dead Parents: Best Motivator Since 1939
Ant-Man: Tiny Jokes That Impress
Star Wars: The Empire Memes Back
Physics: Optional
Stan Lee: Knocking On Heavens Door
Stan Lee 2: Delivering Cameos Since 1989
Robert Downey Jr: Extreme CGI Makeover

Because Hulk literally rips people's heads off

Thor is currently dealing with whatever is going on in Asgard. Hulk will appear in Thor: Ragnarok. He went MIA in Ultron, so who knows what happened to him that he will end up in Asgard

How is it not explained?

Spider-Man, and Ant-Man were the wildcards. Everybody else picked a side already. Spider-Man got recruited by Tony because he needed someone else to subdue Cap's team.

Cap got Ant-Man through Falcon, since they had that fight in Ant-Man so Falcon tracked him down and recruited him for Cap.

Sure its not explicitely spelled out for you. But it makes sense.

youtu.be/LEC_lkpD3rM

My favorite part of the movie

I find it funny the Marvel movies are getting so convoluted their post-credit scenes are starting to not make sense. Weren't they recruiting Ant Man to do something with the titanium of Winter Soldier's arm? That gets completely ignored in this.

Hello DCfriend
How's Justice League coming up?

Convoluted enough to not make sense to you, maybe. That's not what was said at all, rewatch the ant man post credits scene

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=C4UF1OFAc_g

>He went MIA in Ultron, so who knows what happened to him that he will end up in Asgard

planet hulk

>putting the main character from the lamest MCU movie in your big hero on hero war movie

>legit observations
>must be a fan of dc

Well, couldn't tell you. I watched Ant-Man the other day. The first after credit scene was Falcon trying to track down Ant-Man. The second one was Bucky with his arm trapped in the thing. They talked about how there are people that are going to come for him, not planning on taking him alive. Something, something and Falcon says he knows a guy that could help.

If there was something about him helping with Winter Soldier it might have not been really important for the plot and it didn't need to be brought up.

The only real inconsistencies with the overall MCU have to do with The Incredible Hulk. Where a lot of it got ignored. Plus early stuff having to do with the infinity stones. Also things from Iron Man 3.

>legit obeservations

Any Man can shrink small enough to interact with particles so he can fit though titanium, but can he shrink so small he can fit through the earnings of a DC movie?

Where does it mention his arm? This scene was in Civil War.

That stuff you or whoever user was that did can be done with any movie regardless if its capeshit or not. Unless you give substance to your observations they're nothing more than bait to get people to reply to it.

I enjoyed the movie but those two were definitely highlights

why am i in the movie

Actually, most men can't.

Jesus Christ man, the Ant Man post credits scene is exactly the same as the scene in Civil War. No where did they ever state that they were calling in Ant Man, of all people, to do something to Bucky's arm. The post credit scenes are fine, it's your listening comprehension that's the problem.

idk, i just had fun writing them, they arent exactly meant to be all negative

>"Hey dude do you want to become an international supercriminal instantaneously despite not having any stake in this conflict?"
>"Sign me up senpai!"

>"Okay guys huddle up, we got Iron Man and War Machine with pretty much unlimited nonlethal takedown equipment at their disposal (nets, electric shock, sonic weapons, etc.) and we have literally invulverable Vision...are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
>"...We need a ringer. Don't worry I know a guy."

>Too Many Characters: The Movie

Virtually of them have already been introduced to the audience from previous movies. Spider man is new, but not new to the audience. Black panther was the only "new new" character and he was handled well.

We didn't need four dream sequences about funerals and spiders and uncle Ben being shot to show why spiderman is spider man. This is always the weakest part of any batman film. Cultural icons don't need to have their origin re-told in every single film.

>and suddenly spider man joins the fray!
>FUCK YEA!

That was all they had to do and it was very well received.

>Hey Hank, listen, I just got a call from Captain America. I'm needed in Europe to help him escape something or other.
>Absolutely not, Scaht. The Ant-Man suit it not a toy. You can't just go around playing with your friends whenever you please
>But Hank, apparently Tony Stark is being a moron and Cap needs someone to pun-
>Say no more, Scaht. I have this new suit ready. I heard Stark is ashamed of being short, so this one is gonna have a surprise.
>I don't know, Hank, I don't usually like surprises.
>It's gonna transform you into a special breed of Ant to mock him for being short. Jan bred them herself long ago. They are called the Jai.

36 hours later

>Oh I get it, Jai-Ant
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH

>jai-ant
Fuck you, user, I shouldn't find this funny.

They left in AoU.

kek

>The first after credit scene was Falcon trying to track down Ant-Man.
That wasn't a post-credits scene. That was just the regular ending. The post-credits scene was Wasp getting her suit.

fuck

which torrent?

TC

>Everyone Looks Old: The Beginning Of the Cinematic Retirement Home Part 1 (of 6)
that's DCU BvS

Thats a pretty good camrip

fuck sake user

why not both

avengers vs black swordsman who wins?

TAYNE?

This.
The post-credits scene in Ant-Man is comparable to the post-credits scene in The First Avenger of Steve punching punching bags advertising the Avengers.

Paul Rudd and CIA is the ultimate meme fusion.

same for me, just watched some hindi recording last night and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Sup Forums has a perma negative attitude towards anything. That airport scene was great too

best scene in the MCU

i wish the rest of the movie was this ludicrous.

everything ant-man is gold, also Spider-man was really great

he turned from Ant-Man
to giAnt-Man
BRAVO

>clearly big enough for the human eye to see
>absolutely absent in the track while the train falls
I really can't understand why'd they do this.

Comic relief

Snyder pls go, that's not how you make a kino

That movie was mostly edgar wrights work though.

the director they bought in was just a ghost director so i doubt we'll see anything that weird and wonderful again.

i can only imagine how much better it would have been as a full edgar wright movie.

>I heard Stark is ashamed of being short, so this one is gonna have a surprise.

Because the fight would be over in 1 minutes and everyone would be dead except thor and hulk

I'd say Vision could actually stand a chance. Hulk can't kill what he cannot touch.

Holy kek

tony wanted to be the one to do it so he could bring them in and the council enforcement or whoever ross was going to use instead would just shoot them all

Except vision knows that the fight was pointless so he doesn't really participate. He would rather just sit back and drink scotch and read J. Crew catalogues

but Vision can't hurt hulk with his infinity gem laser attack can he? So it's basically a stalemate with destruction around them

Because this

Vision not participating is his own decision, which is in no manner or way sated by the film at all, he didn't participate because he makes everybody else present irrelevant except for SW that can take him down controlling the gem and that would have been boring as fuck.

Now Giant-Man I can get into.

Vision, can I get a print out of ant-man smiling?

in universe reason: Hulk is in hiding and thor isn't based on fucking earth
practical reason: they're too OP and they both would have sided with cap and made the fight heavily one sided.

>they would have sided with cap
I can't see Bruce accepting Hulk to be a toll of the government, hell, half his life consisted in avoiding that exact thing. I'd say he was the most likely one to be on Cap's side.

And Thor couldn't care less about human laws, his most logical reaction would be "this doesn't concern me at all, kill yourselves for all I care".

yes, that was my point. I didn't think it needed elaboration

Yeah, for some reason I read Cap and I thought you said they'd be siding with Tony. I went full retard there.

what movie is this from?

Batman V Superman.

Problem Giant 2

Look up the production, user. A lot of the good stuff came from the rewrites after Wright left.
Luis's talking montages? After Wright left.
Scott shrinking into the microverse? After Wright left.

banner might side with tony, until ross reveals himself.
then banner would want to gtfo of there because he knows ross is an asshole.
hulk would side with cap, and not puny tin man

thor in the movies doesn't like tony, beside the obvious "your laws don't apply to me" he would auto side with cap

Honestly Ant Man is the only reason I want to see this shit

He's only in one big scene, but he absolutely steals the show, even moreso than Spiderman, in my opinion.

>banner might side with tony
he would never over this tho even without ross. It goes against everything he's for. He would literally go into hiding over it.

Lufthansa commercial

well they where buddies in aou
but yeah in the long run i also seen banner siding with cap.

i can picture it now, spidey comes in swinging tries to slam against hulk or thor to try and kick them away, ends up nearly breaking his legs while crashing against them while they don't budge an inch.

The BFG

he's there you fucknut. open your eyes.

More quips

>tfw falcon was supposed to be the weakest character in the movie besides hawkeye
>can handle himself against 2 metal men and spidey cause muh drones
pretty funny desu

>spidey toying around with Falcon and Bucky at the same time without even trying
>still manages to be the top dog most of the time
>"handle himself"

Apparently we didn't watch the same movie

There isn't really an easy way to get him out of the sky without killing him, and nobody was really trying to kill in that fight.