10/10

10/10
My favorite album.

6.1/10

my favourite album

3/10
a real contender

around here

I've listened to this 4 times. Pretty forgettable album, nothing really creative here except for the lyrics. The singing is sub par, very whiny vocals, and pretentious too. The acoustic guitar is boring, Creedence Clearwater Revival has much better and more creative guitar playing than this band will ever have, I feel like they were heavily influenced by them too. Maybe indie rock is meant to be terrible and boring, maybe that's why people like. Guess it ain't for me.

get off Sup Forums

Not an argument. Convince me that it's a good album. Like I tried to like it, but I can't and for that reason I steer clear of indie rock.

Its an objectively good album despite criticisms. A "good" doesnt have to have crazy guitar skills. The album tells its story and leaves, and a creative one too.

listen harder

I agreed with you on that. The lyrics are creative. The rest is rather boring and forgettable.

>untitled
>boring and forgettable

>Music is only enjoyable if it isn't simple

8/10
It's good, but has flaws.

Like a six

Where did I say it was simple? I said it was boring, nothing imaginative on this album except for the lyricism.

Has to be bait

3/10

Most overrated album of the '90s. Elephant 6 was a boring scene aside from Black Foliage, which was good but not amazing.

What is creative on the album apart from the lyrics? Strumming chords for 40 minutes is fucking boring.

6/10

it's alright.
6.5/10

One of my favs and I can't give a legit reason why
9 or 10

the bagpipes, the singing saws the trumpets/trombones, the dual tracking,etc.sure these things arent new to music but i dareyou to find an album before or after this that uses all these elements as creatively as this one does

9/10 got me into more acoustic-sounding music

>Listens to music for a creative story
>Must not realize movies and books are a fucking thing

9/10