Job interview tread. Answer with the best of your abilities and give other anons adivce

Job interview tread. Answer with the best of your abilities and give other anons adivce.

I'll start

What is your greatest strength and weakness?

post here for the NSA to build a better profile on your IP/coookie.

I hate these stupid fucking questions. They're all just a case of 'who spent ten minutes googling the answer to this question before the interview ' rather than any actual real response.

My greatest strength is that I'll give 120 % Everytime I come to work and I'll try to learn new things as much as possible without getting frustrated. My greatest weakness is that I have zero presentation skills and expression skills.

You can't even really answer honestly cause that will guarantee that you don't get the job.

Have you said this in a actual interview, how'd it go.

Yeah I Google for a whole day before going to an interview. I'll even try to learn everything about the interviewer from the college he has attended to his past experiences and I'll try to use that as a means for finding common ground between us.

I got the job.

Honestly, this will sound a little hokey. . But it's that I get very excited taking on tasks.
I like the challenge of solving new problems. I especially like finding ways to get problems to work with each other towards a common solution.
This has resulted in my getting very good at multi-tasking, but also means that I tend to take on a lot of extra work.
Sonetimes, yes, I take on too much because I want to be useful to my team and take away some of the weight on their shoulders.
This has been received in the past as something me team has really appreciated because I'm helping everyone succeed together. But. I've also had times when members of groups have felt like I was trying to take work away from them because I didn't think they were capable of doing it themselves, or that I was trying to make them look bad because I was doing more work than them.

I see now that it can easily be taken both ways. It did cause problems when I was younger and less aware of how to keep an eye on the way my team members were reacting to my work. Now that I'm more experienced I understand better how to communicate with the people I'm working with, and how to better ask for and offer help.

thats called doxing mate

Exactly. 'My greatest weakness is that I'm a compulsive truth teller big nose'

HOLY SHIIIIT. Screenshot>save>interviewques.txt

10 outta 10 m8

I've been getting ready to leave my current job, so I'm brushing up on this stuff.
This is more or less how I'd really answer the question

My greatest strength is that I can put up with being asked inane questions.

I have a weakness for 19 year old girls who aren't very smart.

Congratulations op you got the job

My greatest strength is that I will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals.

My greatest weakness is that I will do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals.

To me, your company is nothing more than a stepping stone in my life. A means to my end. If this company is beneficial for me, in the long term, I will remain. If not, I will promptly change my strategy to reallign myself with my goals.

Nope

When I interview people I always ask them to tell me a joke. It's not the joke that's important but how they react to being asked and or how flustered or not they get.

Strengths/ weakness questions are so worthless it's beyond a joke.

I work for a major international.

Try again

...says the fatfuck to the McDonald's manager

This is me, and to be fair if someone had the balls to say With a smile they'd be ahead of someone with comparable skills. Personality/ confidence is a huge factor. But don't do it if you can't carry it off

If i was the interviewer id never give you the job, for the simple reason that this is the most fakest, robotic answer I ever heard. Like wtf, this is whats wrong with getting jobs you have to do anything but be yourself, its all like a big theatre and you gotta play your role of the "perfect" canidate. Its such bullshit and this answer made me fucking gag. In my opinion, the best way to do a job interview would be going out with your future boss, getting drunk/high as fuck and just get to know eachother that way. If it works, it works if not, try aomewhere else. All this charade bullshit is sickening.

The answer was robotic as f, but that's what's gonna give you the job. Honesty is a sure fire way to guarantee failure.

Yeah no

Interviewers don't just see one person they see a fuck ton, robotic answers do not make you stand out. Fact.

My greatest strength is that I'm always willing to take on extra tasks to help keep the office running smoothly.
Unfortunately, i don't know my limits and sometimes spread myself too thin

I'm sorry but I don't feel you're a good fit for this job. Or any job.

Now the joke answer:
I can instantly pick out the kids who can keep a "special" secret. But I have trouble getting them away from their parents.

S:I'm good at math
W:I'm better at meth

Strength: I'm a hard worker when I set my mind to something
Weakness: it's really fucking hard for me to motivate myself