Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

That's just sad....

I have a great Idea.
Get fucked and die.

Ohlookisthisthreadagain.gif

Lure him home and while he's fucking your brains out with all his pent up rage and frustration have your boyfriend sneak in and piledrive his cock into his ass. Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

>post .jpg/.gif/.jpeg at the end of the word just to appear more edgier than a razor knife

Go kill yourself faggot

Had a paparazzi follow you shopping? TOGTFO

you're a cunt

get him to buy you a box of condoms

get him to buy another box a week later

fuck you on about, how was he being edgy

also reverse search brings up 8 pages of results, gr8 b8 m8

Just complain about your boyfriend to him, nothing too heavy but just enough to give him some hope. Then tease him a little, touch his arm and leg and things like that.

Beta males are the easiest cunts in the world to manipulate.

However, make the most of it because in 20 years when nobody wants you the tables turn and you'll suck the moldy sperm out of that beta cuck then.

fake

we have this thread every day

Ask him to take a picture of you and your bf then kiss when his takes the photo. Post it online where he'll see it. Just hangout with him and not your boyfriend then get close and tell him you love him and just smile don't say much after that then if he says he loves you too then say only as a friend and anything more would be gross and ask if he agrees

old photo, timestamp tits or gtfo
guys pls stop falling in baits

Just smile at him a lot. Especially when other people are around so he can't do anything. When you're alone, act cold towards him.

In my professional opinion you should get a razor blade and cut it your arm vertically up. But, its up to you, you can also cut sideways.

it's not a bait but i have small tits, i'm scary to show them, you will offend me

>edgy

Come on, just do it

wait, i've this exact image and post before. I call bait

You can start by not posting pasta.

[spoiler]nice get though[/spoiler]

Ayy this thread again!

Is this a new meme like the never ending shit post?

Please cuck me

Confess

Kek

small tits are a status symbol, doll

Just wondering, do you have any sexual fantasies that include the friendzoned dude? Like would you make him kiss your feet, would you like to make him listen to you and your boyfriend having sex?

Just asking because i stumbled upon a video where a girl poured the contents of a condom over her feet and made a poor guy lick it up...

Link?

Come on show us, do it because you would never show him, but you would know that you showed us.

Well?

literally just ask him. its that simple

This.
Is there a sexual component which motivates you, or do you just dont like your friendzoned friend and want to make him suffer a bit?

If you kill yourself this will no longer be a problem

>beeing that newfag

newfag cunt

OP, you're the kind of bitch that no one likes

KYS

how the fuck are you gonna cuck someone who are not with a relationship with you?

Let me guess, your mama didn't love you, right? Also these Kind of bait threads are mostly made from people who feel to be in some Kind of nonexistemd "friendzone"

As treatment, i suggest you to go and meet new girls; you now the 1 of out 100 rule?

and who took that random passer by picture, pray tell.

scary bait is scary

Doesnt matter OP promised tits and should deliver even if he's a boi. Also check em!