Ok Sup Forums, trying to fuck this girl. Dubs decides what else I say

Ok Sup Forums, trying to fuck this girl. Dubs decides what else I say.
(Stupid shit will be ignored)

Ayyyyy
Lmao

Pic of Brianna

Let me be your baboon for tonight.

Wanna hang out?

I'll twist that little clitoris of yours while im licking your asshole until you start moaning like a cheap whore

Start with a 'Hey' or something. If she ain't replying you know it's pointless.

More elaberation

Say "Wanna see my sword collection?"

ken i heb da pussi baws

Exactly that, go, the whole text

First off, how long have you known her, when was the last time you talked, if not recent ask about how her life's been going/ how her love life's been going, use this line if it's been like a month since u last talked

Is she single? That's the most important part as it decided how difficult the battle will be. Taken girls are not impossible, but harder. Especially if you're uglier/have a smaller dick than her boyfriend

Example?

Happy forth of july ya filthfy animal

winrar

There's a lot of truth to that. If she replied within 10 minutes, she's interested, 30, she's mildly interested, an hour or more she's not. Unless you texted her at work or at a really late time of night

Hey Happy Fourth of July

Haven't sent it. Need wording for

Send me a DM on Instagram, cause I'm going to aid you through this whole thing, I'll send you screen shots once you DM me, my Instagram is @bushchild, I mainly have memes on my account

No silly , with this we politely and tactfully ask her to answer straight away. Do you think we got a whole day here to wait for OP to make up his mind what to say

Nah aid here

if he doesn't help, hit me up

Double roll

Alright retard: write 'Hey' or 'hello' or 'Hey' or 'what's up?' and press send. After that you have to wait. If she ain't answering during the day go for another bitch

And a happy new year (start shooting)

So just say "Hey, happy Fourth of July! What are your plans today? I don't have much going on myself. If you're free by xx:xx do you want to go see a movie with me or something?"

The screen shots I'm going to send you have private info and I'd rather they be just between us, if you don't like it then, that suck for u

Not OP, but now I'm curious about what "private info" you're referring to

There is phone paint too just draw over it, gayest OP in a while

Alright, listen. I bet you're a wine and dine sort of chick. How about you pick out a fine dress and I'mma pick you up. I'll take you somewhere nice. I get to know you, have a few laughs and and it'll be great. We'll pull up at your house and you invite me in and then I ram my fat throbbing primal cock down your throat and then once I'm done I'll stick it in that fine shart box of yours and treat you likeI'm the slut you've always wanted to be.

Wish I had time to help Sup Forumsro. Congrats on ignoring the roll thread. Good luck on the pussy hunt. I hope you get it wet.

>i mostly have memes on my account
>i will aid you in getting laid

lol

There

Jesus Christ, I can sense your vagina through here

I got nudes from memes before, don't judge I have proof

Nice, you took my advice. I've gotten more women this past month than most of these guys probably have gotten this year, just follow what I say and you'll be good

7 am... wow thats not desperate at all

Faggot

You dun fucked up

EASTERN STANDARD TIME BIATCH

But you were supposed to say a time today, that creates urgency which
>1.
Makes her think you might make other plans without her
And >2
Makes you seem not desperate. Nothing dries a girl up faster than a desperate guy. You have to make her want you

What movie?

Goddamnit op why did you and this. Stop sounding so unsure and verbose. You aren't supposed to send her a Novel. "Hey if you aren't doing anything this weekend we should go see a movie". Women like being told what to do, as long as it's subtle at first. You don't want to walk up to a girl and say get on your knees when u first meet her.

DM me if you want proof m8 @bushchild

But I need the succ

Did she answer?¿

>op asks for help
>ignores our advices
>cockblocks himself

gg faggot

This is still fixable, don't loose hope

Would you answer if somebody writes such a shit?

Probably not because of how early he sent it. Why he didn't wait until 10 is beyond me

>Fourth of July
>Fireworks
>Movie?
>Profit

Post reply.

What if he's in a different time zone, what time zone are u in m8

It says 7:55 AM on the sms timestamp you downie

When have you seen a phone with a time zone different than the area it's in? OP dun goofed.

What can I say, extra chromosomes do that to ya, In that case yeah, he's fucked

Had some drinks yesterdy with the other girls at this party in this guys place downtown, who wants to become a rock star. I had a great time and I think he likes me abit, from the way he looked at me. He's tall with black hair and lots of tattoos. I hope he calls me today to go see the fireworks. I've was a bit tipsy by the time I was home but nevermind no school tomorrow.
And then this other idiot rings me today at 7 in the morning and has the audacity to ask me out to go watch a stupid superhero movie with him. Cant remember why I gave this autist my number, must have felt sorry for the poor overweight guy.
But 7 am .... my mouth is dry , my eyes hurt and now every device at home repeatedly rings when his messeges get delivered. Just said "yea, hi, sorry I cant" and almost falling asleep again when DING... Followed bt ding ding ding... ahh hell.

Yo bruh does anyone know where to get weed in Pennsylvania

Talk to William Penn, he should know

I did, all he sells now is Quaker oats, shits fucked bro

Yeah

Write 'Haha ^^' just kiddin'. I'm pretty busy with my new company. If you didn't knew it I'm an entrepreneur/human rights activist. ^^ I'm preparing for my departure to Uganda. We're building new schools for 'em. ^^ Right after that I'm driving with my Harley Davidson to Syria to fight ISIS. But if you still want to watch a movie with me I can decline everything. ^^

That will make it even earlyer on the west coast, omg my sides

Double dubs. Op deliver

No no, that's a front. The dinosaur egg oat meal has pot inside the eggs. Just smoke that shit and you'll be good

Can I replace bong water with syrup, I like syrup on my oatmeal

Yeah, I hear he's got a pretty chill spot downtown

Heey Brianna, happy fourth of July!
Did anyone ever tell you that you look like the kind of girl who knows how to ride a dick well?

user too much in one go, you need to start with small talk then ask is she doing anything, then ask to go out to a movie

Gross, no! Only those filthy Canucks do that.
You gotta smoke it with pure melted Vaseline mixed with nutmeg

Bruh I'm getting PTSD from pilot red Suns quaker oats video

Is this one of you downies

Bump

Nice try OP, but game over.

Let me tell you why:
1. Don't ask multiple questions in one message (ever)

2. You were not specific about what you would like to do with her ("sometime" "a movie" "or something"). So you're basically showing Brianna that you have no clue how to show her a good time and that you kind of expect her to come up with ideas.

3. By not starting a conversation first you made it real easy for her to just ignore you / blow you off without the conversation even starting.

The only way this will still work out is if she has enough feelings for you already that she wants this little date to work out as much as you do. Based on what I've heard so far that seems highly unlikely.

Yes use this or an hero on cam

That's up to her

nice socks

She looks like she'd be crazy in bed. Ask for this

Lol, I've seen this happen too. I once had a slutty spanish flatmate in college and at a party some shy dude who was only invited, because his flatmates were actually throwing the party. So the guy must have fallen for her and asked if she wanted to do something sometime and she must have said yea sure why not.
The next day this wacko comes at 9 o'clock in the morning knocking on our doorto take the bitch outon a date. Pathetic I had to go open cause she was wasted ofcourse. Sucked to be the one to tell him offf

Post a picture of yourself and we'll judge to see if you even have the slightest chance with Brianna.

Fuck it im posting this on 9gag

fuck off

>If she has humor she'll take you to see this

9GAGGERS IN THE THREAD. ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

Follow me on Instagram @bushchild

If Dubs (4 Cek) OP must send dick pic

straight up i like you id love to fuck you but lets take this shit slow

That one would definitely make her want the d
Make her laugh

Onli if yu gift me skirim: globil overwach

Rawlings

Good God. You are pathetic.

Are you sure you're not gay?

Wrong
Its not up to her.
You must have a plan
Women want to be led
She can cry latter if she didnt like your movie, but then thats all women do is cry