Sup Forumsros, I need help. My gf said she wants to see some cute memes but I've got none. Help me out! Please!

Sup Forumsros, I need help. My gf said she wants to see some cute memes but I've got none. Help me out! Please!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/C51isz8tESbnTBhG0XeV3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does >.> mean
is she angry?

she wants more

are you talking about your own gf? did she react that way to something you said?

>coming to Sup Forums for cute memes

Nigger ya dun fucked up now

that is actually cute! keep 'em coming!

i said cute, not gross! she'll kill me if she sees that

Show her this then post results

i don't know where else to go. this is my home

Yeah
I told her I'm moving in with some mates

yeah, she's probably annoyed, she's definitely not happy about it.

perfect! thanks Sup Forumsro

Inb4 she fucks one of your m8's

she already did once

and you kept on dating her?

I love her
I forgave her and we moved on, she's working on earning back my forgiveness
It's called being an adult

earning back my trust I mean

Inb4 OP is a cuck

yeah, i think the reality is different. you'll always hold it against her, even if just a little, she will always feel like she owes you or she'll cheat again. all in all, if it happened already once then maybe she doesn't love you enough? and don't you deserve better?

read the thread properly.

she fucked one of his m8's and he just forgave her. OP is a cuck or a beta fag. Once a cheater always a cheater

Correct, people never change, she did it once she'll do it again.

Actually, hold the fuck up. You're telling me, you're moving in with one of your mates that fucked your girl? You have got to be some special kind of fucking retarded.

Exactly, what kind of cuck faggot does this shit?

OP here to deliver
P.S. I hope you guys understand the guy complaining about his gf isn't me.

OP posted to a crappy facebook page? so you're repost cancer?

Spider bro is always win. All opposed may drown in cockroaches.

Agreed bro.

telegram.me/joinchat/C51isz8tESbnTBhG0XeV3g
Telechan Official Hentai group
loli approved

The fucking irony is that jealousy is about beta fag insecurity.

You don't want your girl discovering what a failure you are by contrast so you obsess over preventing competition.

A real man isn't a possessive insecure child.

Keep being a pawn to harem keeping era that have conned you into a breeding model ideal for making more slaves.

Bro if the dudes getting cheated on then yo fair play, just stating the facts. If it can be avoided then avoid it. Shit sucks

>You don't want your girl discovering what a failure you are by contrast so you obsess over preventing competition.
Hmm..almost sounds logical but something is off..
Preventing competition is what we've done since cavemen times. Also a higher moralcode (religious or otherwise) promotes monogamy.
I think this is where you lose:
>A real man isn't possessive
Real men are possessive and protective. Females are smaller & weaker than males so a strong man (through social connections or physical attributes) is highly desirable. That has nothing to do with harem-keeping era, it's timeless human wiring.
Also I like your idea of a breeding model for making more slaves, I'd love to understand it further if you can discuss like a man and not resort to name-calling, etc.

so much for cute memes...

this.
plus women like protective guys. a girl that doesn't like you being protective of her is obviously not in love with you and is just looking to use you while fucking other guys on the side.

>You don't want your girl discovering what a failure you are
You are projecting your own loser (beta-fag) mentality and insecurity.

So none of you cunts have girlfriends
Ignore the bullshit about being protective
If user loves her and has it in him to forgive her then he's a real man. He can't ever truly get over it, but work through it with her.
My only issue is how he is still friends with the other guy, let alone moving in with him..

Nobody said that was the same guy he was moving in with, stop being a mindreader. Also you don't know who has a girlfriend or not so stop being a mindreader. Also nobody said he wasn't a reaal man for forgiving her, the ability to forgine is an admirable one. STOP BEING A MINDREADER.

yeah, forgive her.
and while you're at it, put an ad on craigslist that your gf is easy and you're willing to watch.

YOUR BRAIN SEEMS TIRED, user. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SHORT NAP SO YOU CAN THINK CLEARLY AGAIN.

Agreed that most of the time the right thing to do is leave but sometimes, maybe it's ok to stay and make it work..no one is perfect.

no one is perfect indeed, but once a person cheats, it's a sign of no love. it's gone.

>be on Sup Forums
>have gf
>asking for cute memes

user you are full of shit
You normie

and if you don't respect yourself then she won't either. she knows she can get away with it and since she doesn't love you...

> don't you deserve better?
Ummmm... This is Sup Forums right? Did i take a wrong turn? He's probably beta as fuck and this is the only girl that ever approached him, hence the whole "i forgive you" crap. If he was an actual man he would have told her to piss off and wished her the best of luck at being a cheating bitch.

He's a lying normie
And from the sounds of it of him trying to be an adult, he sounds like a manchild

don't worry. that crossed my mind as well but i still believe that beta or not, he still deserves better. a beta guy deserves better than a cheating gf. heck, a beta guy deserves a good gf even more than chad who is a jerk.
which is why i'm saying all these things. maybe it comes off mean but i actually want this guy to find someone better. someone who respects him.

omfg damn squids

MOAR

Meh, fair point. But of course until he realizes that he deserves better and is willing act upon that he will stay in that dead end relationship. That is until the cheating bitch dumps him for someone else who doesn't mind her cheating ways.

i hope he realises it himself. life is too short to waste your life on cheaters and heart-breakers. and beta or not, he can still find a decent gf.

>user thinks he is an adult by getting back together with his whore gf
>being a cuck != being an adult
>she is just going to heat again because you can't satisfy her loose pussy
Just pull the trigger already