The Rio De Ja Neiro Olympic Games are why I'm a racist

The Rio De Ja Neiro Olympic Games are why I'm a racist.

Every country south of the USA is a brown monkey shithole.

Give them billions of dollars to clean up the Rio water? Nothing done. Japan gave them $500 Million in 1993. Nothing. The Inter-American Development bank gave them $500 million. Nothing.

Of course I'm not surprised - the only international athletic organization more corrupt than FIFA is the IOC.

Rio is a shithole.
South America is a shithole
Brown people are shit - Rudyard Kipling was right; it was (and is) the white man's burden to bring civilization and culture and technology and industry to all the loin cloth wearing, disc-lipped beasts

Central & South Americans are living proof that Indians fucked buffalo.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
globalresearch.ca/the-privatization-of-water-in-india-how-cocacola-destroys-the-aquifer/5472625
usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=YRLAKD-Vuvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're just a racist, you don't need a reason

White people went to south america, they're called spaniards.

Half the reason these countries are shitholes are the american war on drugs and the countless times america overthrew democratically elected governments to institute corrupt fascists.

rio ain't got shit on Ganga river

Yep, no accountability for those monkeys. They're just ignorant children, with wide, curious brown eyes.

That's why I said Rudyard Kipling was right.

Yes and the parts white people are at are much nicer.

thank you user!! fucking people need to read a book

And they mated with the indigenous people there. Also some are really white and some are really brown.

I've seen the shit Brazilian women will do for pennies.

>SWAP.AVI

They're not people. It's no wonder they can live in their own sewage and offal and not mind!

Kill yourself SJW

>every country in the south of the USA
>every contry
>in the south
>of the USA
>USA

BR?

Might want to double check that research. Other than Brazil being a total shithole, Chile and Argentina are quite prosperous and considered developed countries by the WB.

OP confirmed faggot

Uruguay is pretty nice, too.

Yes. Every country. Brazil is a continent and has countries and Mexico is a country. USA is also a country. What's the problem?

>American.
>Thinks he's white and not a mongrel.
Shitty bait.

None of these rape and murder capitals of the world are nice.

Quoteing it wrong you fag

>rio
>disgusting
Kek

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Can somebody please rescue that baby?

You retard

Where did the Brazilian touch you?

>watermelon am my middle name

kek'd

Brazilians rape and murder everyone.

Oooooook

You realize companies like coke have monopolies on water down there?

In your shitbrained ignorance the statement you are really making is that my piece of shit country that socioeconomically rapes any country less fortunate then it, including putting monopolies on fucking water (thank you capitalists) is why you are a racist.

Which is literally the best tail I've ever seen pinned on a donkey by a blind down syndrome fat ass. Tipping fedora to you.

>Sup Forums
>complains about racism
My sides

>monopolies on water

You can't be that stupid.

Not samefagging.

Only countries I can agree with you with being total shitholes is Colombia, Brazil and Mexico. They give the rest of SA a bad rep.

People throw that word around so much these days.... I wonder why....

>monopoly on water
Care to cite this?

Just like how cisgender is now a word in the dictionary

Why would they? Michigan has the worlds largest concentration of freshwater.

Kill yourself
> Brasil is a continent

I'm not complaining about racism, just the ignorance. I cant stop what someone believes. But if there is factual inaccuracies that lead them to their conclusion I think it's okay to call them a retard???

Do some research on water privitization in south american countries. I didn't directly refer to rio as a place with a monopoly on water, but there certainly exists countries where you must go through companies like coca cola to get your water locally, or risk paying shitty fines (which since you can't afford fucking water you probably can't afford to pay either)

Between 2-20 people per sq km shitting in the open in Brazil at all times.

>all times.

>Brazil is a continent
Right.

Care to show us where to start user? I tried to find what you are saying about coke, all i found was labor union shit.

Too bad MExico is in NA you uncultured swine

I'm UK I don't know shit about that shit hole. Fuck off.

Venezuela, Honduras, Panama. They all suck ass.

>brown monkey shithole
kek'd

>brazil
>continent

Sure mate

Are you saying the UK education system didnt tell you the names of all the continents?

trips checked nigger

Um, I just googled coke water privatization. The reason I'm speaking so adamantly about this is I watched a documentary as a part of a class years back, I believe it may have been about india at the time, but similar situations were occuring all over the place. Here's something to start I guess : globalresearch.ca/the-privatization-of-water-in-india-how-cocacola-destroys-the-aquifer/5472625

I guess if you're really interested also you can probably find a list of countries coca cola has investments in private water (mostly places where shit like that would be allowed I suppose, developing countries etc probably more prone to the rape.

i'm incontinent

So im not saying this isnt concerning, but if this is mainly about india, how does this affect brazil in your capitialism rant above? I understand that it may be happening in small places in brazil, but it is kinda hard to use this as justification for your argument.

So you watched an indoctrination video and swallowed it all nice and compliant-like.

What's next, that dumbass misinformation campaign movie Gasland?

Right lol

You need to watch Free to Choose and undo that Marxist bullshit you've been fed.

>I've watched a documentary

No no i was agreeing with you, im not that user. Gasland is spin to the highest degree

not even baiting, ive been and it truely is a shit hole

Appy-poly-ogies!

That's not true. Nowadays all soda manufacturer and breweries apply reverse osmosis on their water to rebuilt it later with always the same dose of different minerals. So that every single coke has the same taste everywhere.
TLDR, source water ceased to be necessary for a while now.

We should just end foreign aid period...
Why are we giving outside people money??
We're like at 70 trillion debt... Fuck our lives..

> Free to Choose

is that (((Milton Friedman)))'s documentary?

$20 Trillion? $100 Trillion in unsecured liabilities.
usdebtclock.org/

>I went to one place, so i know exactly how 2/3 of a continent are.

Yep. I really enjoyed it. Especially when Thomas Sowell smacks the SJW around.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRLAKD-Vuvk

>the world isn't fair
>So neither should we
Retardation levels: critical.

Why do we have laws then?

Friedman won a Nobel prize for economics, so I'm gonna go ahead and take his word over yours, cuck.

To punish, cause ill tell you what, no laws we have today are proactively stopping crime

Also, that's a straw man. You watched 30 seconds and took umbrage with the opening and posted that nonsense.

>Someone gave someone a necklace and a bunch of money, so your argument is invalid
Nice.

Latinfag here.

OP's right, and I don't even take it personal. We're up to our necks in corruption's shit.

Yep, just generating revenue for the state. It's a stream they WILL NOT let go of now.

the black skin carries some sort of mental disease

Exactly

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent
Did i missrepresent his initial argument? Nope.
Go fuck yourself, you're the same as SJW's screaming racism to shut down conversations.

>he doesnt think recieving accolades from the most prestigious Institute is anything
Found the liberal arts major

To punish what? Unfair behaviour.

I'm from Brazil and actually I agree with OP.

You absolutely have if you're not going to take into account market dynamics. You boiled it down wrong.

>The world isn't fair
>So neither should we

That's idiotic. And it's not what Friedman is saying.

>Doesn't know what an argument from authority is
>Puts forth an ad hominen argument

Your moralizing is bullshit.

What is he saying then? You don't seem to know either.

And victimless crimes. Which what is fairness?

>implying argument from authority applies here
>implying my ad hom wasnt in response to your poor understanding of arguments

>So neither should we

So neither should we what?

Your flippant and intellectually cowardly statement NEVER made any sense.

What's the level of market intervention you want to see in favor of equality? How do you MEASURE equality? These are all questions raised by Friedman.

Because protectionism has really helped India the last 50 years.

sup OP. Found your mom

WAT PAÜR!

How's that first year of your undergrad treating you?
> Edgy, white shame from your professors

>Any argument about morality is invalid
Mkay.
Define what you understand as a victimless crime, and state and example, please. It will help the discussion.
>This guy has a nobel prize so he's right
That's the litteral definition of an argument frrom authority.
"So neither should we be fair", it's pretty clear that's what i meant.
>nice assertion
>implying i'm talking about market intervention and not simply about the idea that we shouldn't be fair because the world isn't.

Lol India

Fucking designated shitting streets.

Venezuela is a Titan of Industry btw... surpassing Italy in GDP.

>italy
>titan of industry
Kek.

>Venezuela

."So neither should we be fair", it's pretty clear that's what i meant.

In what way, you mental midget?

What's your baseline measurement for equality?

Equality of opportunity?

Equality of outcome?

Take the wage gap, for example.

The wage gap between the highest and lowest earners has increased.

But the lowest earners are earning more than they ever have.

What leftists want is for the poor to be poorer so long as the rich aren't so rich.

>victimless crime
I know where you are going, but a victimless crime is one where there is no victim. I count all drug laws, meaning usage not selling, as victimless.

>he has a nobel prize so user will take his opinion over yours
That is what user said. He never said he was right, learn your nuances. Not appeal to authority

STFU you apologist fucktard SJW shill

It seems you are having an argument with someone else, at no point did i bring up equality.
But just because you asked: by definition of fariness, it is equality of opporunity.

I'm talking to this guy:
Semantic cowardice. The video is about equality, fairness et al.

And guess what, at the end of the first 25 minutes, Friedman says he wants equality of opportunity, but that the society which puts equality before freedom will end up with neither.

That is an example of a flawed law, i don't think consumers should be criminalized... because it's not fair.
>implying opinion = argument
Nope.

Surpassing Italy... Nothing else needs to be said

It is victimless as well because consuming by your own free will does not make you a victim. Predatory drug SELLERS should be punished, but consumers no. Also seat belt laws for adults is an example