What does Sup Forums think of Polish women?

What does Sup Forums think of Polish women?

Brit here, mostly Polish women go for me. I ain't complaining, but they seen so much more interested in me than British women. Why is this?

Also Polish women thread.

keep 'em coming

>Why is this?
Cos British govt are softies and like to keep long term 'family units' together.
Basically they want your residence and relationship as security to stay in country.

Poland= Irrelevant
Polska= Who?
Think I'd care about their women? Some rape jokes on Sup Forums was the only introduction to polish women for me.
I always thought Warsaw was just a city in Germany. Lol

Horrible language!
Average polish chick is OK, I guess.
In general Slavic girls are attractive.

Pic: Mexican-Polish woman with a stupid name.

moar polish girls

know what you mean user. I find the same. Probably beacause English girls are nasty arrogant cunts. Polish women are just not.

Shut up faggot. Nobody likes you, nerd.

Sounds about right. Where you from, user?

>nerd
underage b&

Polish girls are pretty sexy. But swedish girls really do it for me.

Mad in the head and bad in the bed

SO EDGY OMG !!!

poland has best prostitutes

>this

thought that was a timestamp for a sec.

i am disappoint

sorry

I used to work with several abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous Polish girls and women. Something about the cheekbones I think.

"Jestem twoja kurwa" = "I'm your bitch"

More please

Shut up, nerd.

My girlfriends Polish I'll probbaly never date an English girl again

I think it's because English girls think they deserve more than they do they're also generally fatter and more coddled and think they don't need to be able to cook or generally do any girly things because they deserve a man anyway

Whereas Polish girls arent

pics pwease?

why delete this?

>Warsaw
some city in Germany
you are trying to prove the fact that Poland is relevant yet the outcome is the fact that you are completly uneducated moron with iq lower then a fucking chimp, do a favor to the world and society and an hero

Too much vodka and pakczi

Bądź moja.

I'm a Polish man that lives abroad and here's my two cents:

Polish women living abroad want to "assimilate" themselves ASAP. They do this to impress fellow Polish friend/co-workers/immigrants and make them jealous. They'll do anything to hook you and settle down with you.

90% of Polish women abroad end up dating Polish men, so if you're a non-Pole, have to be careful that she isn't cheating on you with that guy.

IF you settle down, expect one of two things to happen.

1. She'll gain 30+ lbs and mooch off you by being a "housewife" (just happened to my cousin).

2. She'll maintain her good looks and you'll have to compete with younger guys as she'll go out to stores and church or whatever still dressed to look like a 20 year old even if she'll be 40+.
tl;dr: Most of the time Polish women abroad are horrible bitches that will act nice, but are colder than any other nationality. Don't fall for the nice houswife meme or any of that shit. They play a psychological game, and this is coming from a Polish man.

Któryś user ma fejsbuka którejkolwiek z zaprezentowanych kurewek?

Meh, still better than most British women

Where are you living?

Where I am it's completely different

1. Not in my experience
2. Most Polish women I know who moved here date English men (Those that didn;t already move with a partner)

3& 4 Some Women are naturally hypergamous get over it and choose one not living entirely to the beat of her impulses

Currently studying in the US. Which country are you from?

If you're up for it, then good luck.

Currently studying in England

>2. Most Polish women I know who moved here date English men (Those that didn;t already move with a partner)

It could just be different on a country-by-country basis. Most young Poles here end up dating each other and marrying within their groups of friends.

Englishman here, I generally think it depends on where they move to. Some places have a large Polish community, whereas lots of poles move into mostly English areas.

I have a Polish gf and lots of Polish friends, in general the Polish women tend to date English men

Some comments i've heard:
English men are nicer, less likely to be alcoholics, more curteous etc.