Well, the Steam sale's about to end and I didn't get the one game I wanted from it, so I'm fuckin' pissed

Well, the Steam sale's about to end and I didn't get the one game I wanted from it, so I'm fuckin' pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWeedman/
steamcommunity.com/id/twistingandturning/
bit.
steamcommunity.com/id/yisuscraisth/wishlist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you want, you faggot?

My Litte Pony :Rainbow Dash Adventure

brokefag here ,spent every last dollar on food and rent , could someone make my day and buy me dead by daylight?

http:/steamcommunity.com/id/currylemons

Stardew Valley

(Real OP, by the way)

You should worry about having money for food and rent instead of playing a dumb video game.

bumping please , can someone spare 20$ for a fag?

>Already have food and rent

Get a job at McDicks neet

>will need more money for food and rent shortly
>can always buy play things
Nigger

Kike

there's no mcdonalds in my country and honestly these kind of job in my country actually require expirience , which i don't apparently have

>can always buy play things
if i could buy play things i wouldn't be here now , i have no money and nothing to keep me happy honestly , with this so called " job " i have i have just enough money to keep me fed and have a roof over my head for a month , i'm bassically living off cheap noodles and canned beans...

at least you have quads faggot

Op, steam sales are always more expensive than key sites, go to fucking Kinguin or one of the other million sites and get the game cheaper year around, steam is jewish as fuck when it comes to sales.

McFuckhead's wouldn't even fucking hire me. I was turned down by the lowest of the low. There is nothing left but crime and I don't want to be ass raped in prison.

you're not me stfu notsamefag

just pirate it you fuck

I never said I was you stupid cunt.

This man deserves a game

Looking for a game like Factorio, Prison Architect, Kerbal, Stardew Valley i would be forever grateful if any richanon could get one for me

Then get a better job or a chepaer hobby.

if any buy a game to me from my wishlist i will give ORION:prelude back
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320/wishlist

sent ;)

WOAAH thank you richanon

Can I just get Stardew Valley already?

steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWeedman/

Could you get me Stardew Valley, please, richanon?

Sure man just buy it and dowload it. You're welcome.

Any rich user?

Two sharpies in your asshole with a timestamp and you'll get your game.

WOW, THANKS RICHANON!

WORKS 100%

it's not that easy , i went to a few places see if i can get a job and it doesn't get better what i'm currently doing , also when i'm not working i literally go to this kinda town square and play guitar for money like a filthy jew....

also thanks to the dickhead who added me , claimed he was a csgo dev and gave me a $0,2 cheap skin...

Then get a cheaper hobby. You could get a library card and spend countless hours reading.

>library card

top kek i already tried that and the library card costs 5x than the fucking game, PER MONTH

also i either have books about human anatomy that i enjoy reading...

>inb4 try collecting stamps

begging for dow soulstorm
steamcommunity.com/id/twistingandturning/

HE GOT QUADS YOU SACK OF SHIT

APOLOGIZE AND SUCK HIS COCK

>apologize
>to a nigger
Hahahahahahahaha no

>runing out of arguments
>realises there's no way around it
>he starts calling people niggers

kys fag to hell with you

Its a thread full of people wanting stuff for nothig. Niggers.

Bump

i give orion for any game on my wishlist steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011752320/wishlist

bumping for dead by daylight , please gift it to me , some faggot added me claiming that he'd gift it to me and then just wasted my time,

Whoever solves this gets a free Steam game of your choice!

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Can I have Risk Of rain? steamcommunity.com/id/yisuscraisth/wishlist/

bump
i really want this game, can someone please gift it to me? i have no money for anything other than food and rent and i need some happiness in my life