Has anybody tasted their own cum before?

Has anybody tasted their own cum before?

When I'm tuggin it I always think I want to do it then as soon as I bust I'm repulsed by the idea and can never do it, am I missing out?

Just position yourself so that you cum in your own mouth that way it just happens before the post orgasm shame kicks in.

i did this before and pussied out at the last second and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror with cum on my chin, don't fucking do it op, a piece of me died that day

LOL

hahahahahahahah

check'd and kek'd

not missing out user, it very slimy and a lot warmer than you may think, it leaves a terrible after taste as well. But you probably wont do it coz you're a faggot

You insult him as a faggot because he doesn't want to swallow his own sperm?

>not tasting cum
>faggot
also all of this message is true

Try it once and you'll never want to do it again, shit's disgusting

your mom doesnt seem to agree

fuck you

I drink my own cum after every masturbation session. I didn't know this thing was shameful and I am a hard hetero. It start as a no wasting rule and knowing semen contains glucose.

Tastes like snot, just warmer

It only tastes good if it's coming from someone else

No man you crazy I don't want AIDS

the absolute madman

Actually i am just about to. Been edging for hours.

pic of cum in mouth

Welcome to Sup Forums

Every time. Easiest way to clean up. No tissues involved and you barely even have to wash your hands. If it tastes bad, you're not eating enough fruit.

Just do it OP,be like chris chan and chase it down with some orange fanta

THIS! I don't see what the big deal is. I've always eaten my cum after a stroke session, have since I was a kid. It's just the most practical way to clean up afterward, no messy cum rag to deal with, don't have to get up and run to the bathroom, just lick my hand clean and go to sleep.

lurk moar fgt

Folks who never had a partner in bed...
You should let somebody smell your hand
Its gross

Yeah, it's weird. I did it on accident though, I would lay down and it shot in my mouth and in my open eye.

All I'm going to say is that it is that it feels weird the first time

Tastes awful, can't understand why my ex was so keen for me to cum in her mouth.

Chicks are weird Sup Forumsro

It's kinda tasty depending on who's

>Folks who never had a partner in bed...
LOL, been married twice!
>first one died
>second one ended up in the looney bin

Ehh, it happens.

I remember when at school the most cool guy in the class said this in public, after he remain the most cool in the school.

Even if I understand the reasoing, I can't do that however.

My sides are abstract

don't you guys have any pressure behind your loads? i've accidentally cum in my own mouth more than once, just because i've been aiming too high.

other than that, girls gernerally like kissing after having sex (including blowjobs) and my current gf thinks it's pretty funny to lick my face after i came in her mouth. so yeah, i've tasted it. it's k. doesn't really taste like much.

How often do you aim to high?

>my current gf thinks it's pretty funny to lick my face after i came in her mouth.

That's entry level sissy training. Soon it's going to transition to you wearing her panties.

Newfag.

Fuck yeah, I LOVE kissing my girl after I've cum in her mouth, also love eating my cum out of her pussy!

No, fuck you!

You don't do any of that, cheeky, lonely user. You just jerked the gerk to a cuck thread and wished you did that.

See it seems like a great idea while you're fapping and horny and everything and you're also a faggot, but you only get the taste once you've finished with that stage, and then it's just like, well now I'm just sitting here with a limpening dick and some acrid jizz in my mouth. Mine has never tasted good, and the taste has never really changed even when my diet has. I can only assume if you were blowing a guy and he came in your mouth while you were still rock hard and horny as fuck, you wouldn't get the same effect. I don't know, because the only time a guy came anywhere near me, he was lying down next to me and it blasted straight over my head like a fucking cannon. Literally none even touched me, there weren't even any follow up spurts with less power that landed on me. It was pretty impressive to be honest, although kind of disappointing, it would have been nicer if he just aimed half a foot lower and got me in the face. Moral of the story is, if you're hooking up with a drunk 18 year old, he probably wants you to cum in his face and mouth unless he's a boring faggot.

My gf says that my cum doesn't taste good. After that I eat more ananases...
I don't try to eat my cum, I'll try this when I'll be alone

Welcome to Sup Forums. Where we have intellectual discussions about eating our own cum.

Oh, OK, if it makes you feel better to project your lonely, pathetic life onto me, I'm fine with that.

do some epic edging until you are leaking cum a bit, get a nice handful and taste it. then when you are ready you can do the big finale and feel less shame

its only shameful because anti-gay culture, but tasting something that your body went through the trouble of creating has nothing to do with sexuality

every. single. time. ;).
i think it's just her way of getting back at me for using her face as a cumdump. not exaactly something she's into.

Why not try to miss for once.

This^
I'm a distance shooter and seeing the first few shots going across the room makes me cum harder

waste of protein tbh

Just a weird thought.

My ex used to love it when I'd eat my own cum. She'd fuck me and then sit on my face afterward to make me lick it all out of her. Not crazy about the taste, but she thought it was hot so I went along with it.

nigga you know i'm joking right? i don't cum in my mouth on purpose. it just happened a few times.

I know

k

She wanted to make a cuckfag out of you. Good for you, making her an ex and whatnot.