Go to Pictureswap.org, bring back wins

Go to Pictureswap.org, bring back wins.

fuck off with your dogskins ples

why not just post wins here directly, since we're the only people using the site?

next dubs picks what I flood the gallery with.

so be it.

Ive always wondered what her face looked like

You got any more of her?

GG half the pictures I get back are this bullshit.

welcome to Sup Forums, Sir.

Yeah same, always one person that ruins it. Sup Forums never changes

anyone got more?

Hey faggot you and your bot suck asshole. Horsefucker.

These examples are cherry-picked. Most of what you find on the site is garbage. You're better off using the random function at picscrazy.com

anyone got moar on her

>pictureswap gallery flooded with normie pics
>thread on Sup Forums getting 1 new pic to bump it when its on page 9

methinks the owner is shilling. diego man, your site is dead. give it up. no amount of fake traffic is going to pull you out of being europoor.

Oi nigga I uploaded that pic

Then do something about it you spineless little faggot.

>spamming
>bitching
>whining
A four year old can take care of those for you. Man up or shut up you little whiny bitch.

Got this one too, love it

There has to be more of them... anyone, please?

> Flashes in public
> Doesn't want people to see

>internet insults

oh man you got me, baby doll. nobody's falling for your act, the site is failed and you're clinging onto it because you don't have any other ideas. you'll never be an entrepreneur if you don't learn to cut your losses and move on.

I saw you trying to update your site to include an ipban module, even a child could do this yet you crashed your entire production copy trying to do a simple update. That's pretty sad for someone trying to make it in the tech world. Pic related.

You probably shouldn't advertise your site on a better version of your site, either. silly spaniard!

You can't code, you can't market, so all you do is copy/paste scripts and hope that you can shill your way to victory. so sad.

If you ever DO get around to ip-banning me, I'll use your own server as a proxy to keep spamming, since you STILL have an open proxy port from 2 months ago. And you STILL don't know how to fix that. If you get around to fixing that, then I'll just make a competing site with actual advantages, buy a banner ad, and snuff your site out with good old-fashioned market forces, since I can actually program more than just ctrl+c ctrl+v and praying.

More???

Thats a woman for you, not all, but most are stupid fucking useless whores.

Didnt even bother reading this, ill pay attention when you can actually DO something.

Took 5 tries

Nothing but wins now

pic related, diego rn.

back to infinite spamming then, you'll hear from me again if you ever manage to learn how to read a server log.

maybe I should spam php scripts so half your users download copies of the spam bot ;D

She has nice tits

Most times I go there I get nothing but bullshit. Here have some nice VJ for thread.

More spamming and bitching, what a surprise.

>VJ
>Victoria Justice

Is this a shoop?

>when he literally doesn't know how to stop basic spamming so he just cries at you on an internet forum.

it is a set ? have moar ?

Moar?

No wayyyy, the chubby bunnies being naughty..

Im not gay but would fuck face to face

More

face is sherrrp'd

This