Ive never been able to pull my foreskin all the way back and last time I got a bj, she complained about the smell...

Ive never been able to pull my foreskin all the way back and last time I got a bj, she complained about the smell. Ive been working on stretching it back all the way but was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the smell before Im able to bring it back all the way

The smell is from the natural microbiome laced under the foreskin. Same reason it's always a little moist. Only way you can fight it is by rinsing with alcohol twice a day, which will lead to irritation, or circumcision.

You have either osmosis or phimosis, I forget

Use lube and keep pulling the skin back, it will stretch and losen. Use antibacterial wash to rinse out under the foreskin, then use water. That should shift your dank smell.

>You have either osmosis or phimosis, I forget

Get circumsized, its the reason people do it. Enjoy your dick cheese and chainchoker tip tho

>osmosis
Phimosis you retard, osmosis is a chemical reaction.

Lol you can pull foreskin back and wash under it you retarded ass jew

Keep stretching, use vaseline to help. Doing it in a warm bath as well. Don't go too fast or you risk paraphimosis. Search "norm uk" for more advice.

Osmosis isn't a chemical reaction you fucking dipshit. It is water passively moving through a selectively permeable membrane.

Thanks. Should I use it on the little ring of tight skin?

>osmosis is a chemical reaction
Wow the retardation is high

What's the thing where you move objects with your mind then?

nigga filtration is a fucking chemical reaction

>chemical

Pls be trolling

>jew
If he was jewish he wouldn't have foreskin.

i dunno it's osteoporosis right?

>move objects with your mind
That would be telekinesis.

Telekinesis? If OP had telekinesis he could move his foreskin.

Try soap and water

get a new gf

why the fuck aren't you circumcised? your parents must have been some of those disgusting liberals sex fiends.

No it's not. Chemical reactions create something new. Filtering is just a physical change.

No no that's alkalosis

Tell that bitch to shut the fuck up and keep her eyes open as you blast in her eyes. When she complains about the stinging say, "is that all you do bitch, complain?"

Don't let bitches punk you or you're the bitch. Fag.

This. Ultimately, the only way to get rid of the smell is to pull the skin right back, so you can wash properly.

It can be done, because I did it myself. Am now the proud owner of a hooded, cheeseless schlong. Just keep on stretching, a little every day, say every time you shower.

>If OP had telekinesis he could move his foreskin
LOL

diet is very important
eat more fruit
pineapples

wait, what is that on his dick?

How long did it take you?

god dammit the thumbnail even makes me gag now

You should have smacked that cunt for speaking during a BJ.

Heroin

That only affects the taste and smell of cum, if you got a colony of smegma on your dick, it won't do anything

French dip

You would know, fag.

Seriously how people grow up with this kind of problem??? Don't you have sex ed classes, internet, or the slightest bit of curiosity about your fucking body?

I pulled my shit when I was 10~12yo, if you grew up with it go to the doctor get your dick chopped because you clearly don't deserve it

My sex-ed classes only ever talked about the anatomy of a cock, safe sex and consent. Never said anything about cleaning out cheese

Right on.

and this is the same board with uncut ugly ass faggots talking about how good it is to be uncut. enjoy your dick smell you fucking dick cheese loving faggots.

Enjoy never having a little pocket to hold your cum after you jerk off loser

Honestly for me it would happen randomly. I remember a girl sitting on my lap and she rubbed against my cock and pulled it for me, hurt like a fucking bitch but now when I'm hard my cock skin stretched and it's like an inch bigger.
Good luck man, it's like having a 10/10 cock

pull it forward and wash inside the foreskin you moron.

Thx for the help dude Ill send u pics when Im succesful (no homo)

user go yo a fucking doctor it shouldn't smell bad

Smegma

normal uncut dick can be cleaned properly without problems. not being able to pull your foreskin is called phimosis and it isn't normal. cutting part of your fucking dick isn't normal aswell.

Try not having a gross alien cock that weirds girls out

Dunno, it was about twenty years ago. But not long, maybe a few weeks.

Thing is, I still do it, because sometimes it seems to be getting tight again. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyhow, the first time you get laid with the skin pulled back, it feels fucking amazing. You're about to find out what you've been missing user - I envy you.

A small surgery can correct this, then learn to wash your penis correctly, it won't take more than 30 seconds in the shower, and your life will improve a billion percent.

had phimosis as a kid.
docs told me (and parents told me) to try to pull it back every day.

then became partial phimosis when someday I pulled back last millimeter and exposed the crown of the glans on one side.

another six months were required to gradually pull back the rest.

Never bled. Hurt a bit when I pulled too much, but there's a sweet spot where you can "unstick" the foreskin from the glans without hurting yourself.

When revealing the crown of the glans, that was full of smegma there. For the first time I could wash my dick entirely and it smelled better from there on. Delicate scrubbing with hot water, and a touch of soap everyday and your gf will love bjs.

Just with soap and water right?

This is one of those legit situations to talk to the doctor about circumcision

Thanks grandpa. Appreciate some mature advice and I cant wait

Sure. You don't want to use anything too irritating in such a sensitive area.

I dunno dude is it even worth seekng a dlctor about? Everyones saying just work on pulling it back which seems to be easy enough if I try doing it every day

>jew

Get a circumcision. It's cleaner healthier and it's the future we don't need foreskins anymore. Just like we don't need body hair. Having a foreskin is primitive and disgusting. Also just becuase some religious shit heads do it, doesnt mean its not healthy. This superficial nonsense about keeping your foreskin is fucking stupid. Get he wi th future cut it off and do your part in the manual evolution of our species.

Well that is an option if you're able to do it. But if the skin is too tight for that, you have a problem. I'd say it doesn't hurt to talk to an actual doctor about it, unless it's very costly to go to a doctor where you live. But given how important part of your dick is to you, I'd still probably go ask a doctor.

you know... "manual evolution" made me chuckle.

also, avoiding masturbation in little boys was the original primary aim of circumcision.

America, mudslimes, and Jews are the only ones that do it. It's not a thing of the future, uncut cocks look so much better and they're sensitive and fun to play with.

Shill info detected

No they don't you fucking caveman

Lmao enjoy your saltiness because your cock is broken.

>oy if ppl I don't like do it it must be bad

Stupid shit logic.

Phimosis. I had it and I fixed it myself in 48 hours.

Well, that's one of the original reasons for Americans do it in wide scale.

Lol have fun with your bacterial infection and smelly dick. You degnerate

How bad was it? Howd you fix it so quick?

She just doesn't want to suck your dick!
I've had girls suck mine after its been in their ass, so yeah its not the smell; ITS HER.

The funny thing is you can't say anything about a circumcised duck when you have never had one. EVERYONE thinks it's fun to jack off retard. And I know girls who would only date circumcised men. Who the fuck cares what you have

It's something you should go see a doctor for, like for real, it's a common problem they can fix

With rubber bands and a paperclip?

>2016
>having to "fix" your broken penis
>not being circumcised

topkek

How would we even know the difference?

Your dick resembles that of a dog.

Do you hump furniture too?

You seem to have missed the part where the majority of the world is uncut, only mentally ill and sheeple use circumcision. Enjoy your circlejerks with the dune coons and kikes.

He tied his foreskin to the back of a friend's car and told him to step on the gas

Shit's loose as fuck now I bet

Lol keep on shilling you tribal Moron

use soap

TOPKEK

>thinking normal cocks with basic hygiene get these
that's hilarious, Americans really are awful at hygiene huh? must be all the fat rolls, can't reach to clean their microdicks.

>not being a lost souls in the sea of social justice
i think i'm happier with my foreskin than in your case m8

Using warm water can loosen the skin. So when you are in the shower try stretching it back. Trying when its dry at room temperature can be hard and painful.

The majority of the world live in poverty and drink dirty water.

Enjoy your malaria-infested Zika cock.

again, I go back to the only 'Americans and subhumans use circumcision' point.

holy shit my sides

zika is in the US you fucking retard lmao enjoy YOUR zika you stupid faggot

>topkek

Lil what ever euro tars have fun on your sinking ship of union.

Guess what not even American yiu stupid shit. You fucking euros so quickly to judge. Not wanting to improve yourself becuase your mudslide masters are too busy raping your shit.

Get bent faggot

>osmosis is a chemical reaction

Sup Forumstier intellectual everyone......

Wash it you fucking faggot
get a bath or shower, pull the skin back, fucking get some water in there.
Jesus

Topkek

DO NOT OPT FOT A CIRCUMCISION.

My story - didn't realise I had phimosis until I was around 20. Didn't do anything about it because it wasn't affecting me too much. Then about 6 months ago I decided I was going to sort it out.

Stretch every time you shower, pee and every time you get in and out of bed. You'll see gradual improvement each week until the hood can slide back when flaccid. Then start stretching with an erection. I am now (only very recently) able to pull my foreskin back when erect, it feels/looks amazing. Now I'm dealing with a sensitive glans, but thats minor and almost gone.

Good luck user.

TLDR; fuck circumcision and stretch as much as you can.

Kek

Circumcision reduces the transmission of Zika by, like, 100%

>thinking I'm even euro
your retardation is showing, you know the world consists of other places that aren't Europe and America right?

>being this idiotic

Have fun with your plagues small pox and ebola and alsI zika

Not that matter

your shit tier American education is showing.

Lol your stupid patriotic nonsense is keeping you from improving yourself.

It's like you'd refuse to be rich just becuase the jews are