What do you think of that Sup Forums

What do you think of that Sup Forums

I still never got an example of Trump being racist. I have seen examples of the cuck of a Canadian being a sexist so... Fuck.

Justin Tredeau is the real life physical version of this, honestly nothing to be proud of at all

this

When trump has spreaded homophobia?

Fuck Canada, literally the 51st state

He masks it with innuendo and uses verbal proxies to avoid being directly racist but anyone with a right mind gets it.

He hasn't.

That's never stopped progressives from shouting "BIGOT!" at any of their political opponents.

Read Rules for Radicals.

Translation: I imagine that he does and that's good enough for me.

Bingo

Break it down for me. Show me your thinking and I might understand.

amen

>innuendo
>right mind
So you think he's being sexist?

"they're rapists"

Little american teenage bitches who live on Sup Forums doesn't get the right to shit on other countries.

"America is “going to hell” because the NFL defended openly gay player" Trump

"Trump has been a consistent opponent of marriage equality. He said that he opposed it because he was a “traditional” guy, choosing to support domestic partnership benefits instead." - Trump

The list goes on.

>TREDEAU
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I suffer from low level comprehension so spoon feed me pl0x

this

That needs context. Post the whole quote.

Sup Forumscucks samefagging this entire thread.

smh

You mean you hear what your cuck ears want?

it's called beeing objective shitskin

*Subjective
>FTFY

was meant as an answer to our implyer, so i wanted objective, not subjective

that is what you consider homophobia. grow up kid.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Trump won't give us our way.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Well someone's doing the raping

Ive been watching trump interviews and his policy speech how can people not realize how wrong he is, about everything?

As much as retarded Trump is, he doesn't spout homophobia nor sexism.

"homophobia" is a made up word as it's used to try to shame those who are disgusted by queers and the gay agenda. A phobia means a fear of. I'm not scared of faggots, they sicken me. Trump isn't a racist either he is a nationalist. Hate is spewed from the left. As for sexism, it's natural, only bisexuals don't see the differences between the genders

You're a god

No, I know. And then you subjectively twist others answers to fit your narrative.
>Woosh

He literally has never said anything racist or homophobic. And his ex girlfriend's also confirm he treats women with respect.

This is all besides the fact that Trudeau is a class A faggot.

He's so cringe

Examples?

You mean anyone with a Left mind, don't you?

If anyone but Trump gets in society will fall. I will then start shooting non-Americans and faggots

This asshat won't post the whole quote, maybe because it would destroy his narrative.

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

I'll come out and say that my family is from Mexico (which isn't a race) and I have 7 uncles ALL which sold drugs, some raped random women and also there sisters, and one is running away from Mexico because of a murder he committed. I have a hard time being offended by this quote.

Well our options are Hilary or Trump. Society is falling regardless. Unfortunately, feeble minded faggots can't see that and continue to circle jerk over "emperor Trump". But I'm sure when it starts going to hell, it'll be congresses fault. Or Obama for leaving him in this quagmire or some other bullshit.

I know a mexican that did not commit crimes, does that counter you anecdote?

Trump may not be perfect but he's our best chance to retain sovereignty

Stop lying

They're starting to put in gender neutral bathrooms in schools in Ontario.. Yaaayyy Trudeau!!! lol

I also know plenty of Mexicans myself (live in Florida) that aren't rapists, drug addicts, or murderers. They're just hard working guys trying to get through. Some of them, considerably harder working then some white people I know. Every group is going to have it's share of shitty people.

> Veiw

That's like pointing at a newborn Muslim and saying he never fucked a goat and trying to argue that proves a point. Brown people are less evolved. If Mexico was so great they wouldn't be invading America

>veiw

>gender neutral bathrooms

a.k.a. "rape bathrooms"

Of course.

I see, you're set in your ways.

Defense of traditional marriage = homophobia? You're retarded.

I'm liberal but no that's not how the game works. He actually has to say it user

Thats dunny because the same logic applies to hillary.

You assume her e-mails are betrayals to the US without any actual evidence.

Hurr durr FBI, hurr durr she corrupt.

Whoop whoop, I might even be able to find another one.

I think that I could take a picture of some angry Canadian politician and slap that text on it, and then take a picture of some American Pride shit.

I won't, because I refuse to waste my time, so good for the creator of that image to not have that amount of self restraint.

Vote Trump, the world's first Meme President.

>what are "code words"

No. He's going to immediately put us into a war we can't afford. If he could learn to shut the fuck up, act with a degree of civility, and focus on our economy, I'd genuinely vote for him. But the man sounds like you're average drunken hick who cannot speak to people to save his life. Part of being a president is diplomacy and he's an absolute shitshow at that.
>Inb4 but Hilary hurr durr
I already know. Just fucking pathetic that these are our options. Foreigners consistently ridicule the average Americans intelligence and now I see why.

> Look, I have nothing against heterosexual couples. I'm just a progressive guy and I think it's the gays turn to get married now.

>shitposting this loudly

Trump hasn't spread hate, he wants what is best for us American citizens.

He has never said anything racist, ever. The only reason people say he is racist is because he never talks about the black panthers, and doesn't support illegals.

He never had said anything negative about gays, in fact, he had a tranny use a female bathroom in his own building.

When has trump been sexist? He was one of the first people to allow women to actually work in a professional environment. He only mocks people when they are asking for it.

You're right. Every group has shitty people, I just believe that some of those shitty people run from their country into our or others.

>>gender neutral bathrooms
>a.k.a. "rape bathrooms"

a.k.a. places for fags to trade blowjobs

No that's what you're doing

I don't watch the news.

I am canadian and I am I very nice guy. But when someone is being a dumb cunt, or shit cunt I have an issue with that. It's people like you that are ignorant and are going to run your country down.

>>>gender neutral bathrooms
>>a.k.a. "rape bathrooms"
>a.k.a. places for fags to trade blowjobs

True.

Just wait until some pedo follows a little girl into one of these places and assaults her. The whole thing will come apart at this point.

Trump is literally paving the way for hillary. He got paid to do it.

>being this much of a regressive liberal
And not wanting to pay for birth control is a buzz phrase for sexist and rapist, right?

Homophobia isn't a proper word.
If it was, it'd mean 'fear of one's own', so in this case Trump would be accused of being afraid of men.
Marriage equality means redefining marriage to make it accessible to homosexuals. There's no inequality because something not present in a concept is excluded. Meat cannot be vegan for example.

>no u

>conveniently forgets Fox News has been against Trump since day 1
>forgets that Fox News isn't the most biased according to Pew
>forgets the vast majority of media in the US is left wing biased according to the Washington Post
>forgets that Trump is anti media including Fox

Keep being an anti-Trump faggot.

I don't believe that Hillary is a "betrayer of America." Hell I don't support either Trump or Hillary. I still need evidence for both claims.

leftists make up words to "label" their opposition with.

Trump isn't a racist just ignorant. Of course ALL illegal Mexican immigrants aren't rapists but they are considered criminals as soon as they cross the border.

Last week in my town an illegal immigrant robbed some lady outside of a BJ's and maced her in the face.

GEDD'EM OUTTA HERE!!!!

How would you call someone that gets angry at gays for liking men?
> inb4 normal

Just when Nixon said he will fight crime, thats innuendo for niggers.

>Anyone with a right mind gets its
>right mind
>posts trump x sailor moon

She received millions from the Saudi Royal Family, George Soros, and the Chinese Communist Party. If you don't understand what that means, don't vote, you don't know what's happening on the global stage.

id rather have a racist with a bad spray tan as a president than some retarded kindergarten teacher who only does photo ops and wastes billions on importing muslim rape mobs

You cucks tried making canada the 51st state one time, how did that work out? Oh yeah we burned your fucking white house down. Suck a dick you fair weather faggots.

Fuck it. Taking the bait. Pulled one at random here.
>184. How many gods are there?
There is only one god. In the Old Testament, specifically the Book of Genesis, the Lord often speaks in plural form. One example of this would be, "Let us create man in our image." He is referring to himself and all of those who exist in Heaven, the angels. That is why when angels appear to man, they always look human, although much more fair.

When He speaks of other gods, he is referring to the gods of Egypt, Sumeria, Greece, etc. These gods are not real. He is simply stating that he is above them, and you are not to worship false idols. He also states that these gods will die, which has become true over time. Nobody believes that Zeus, Anubis, or the Annunaki are real gods.

The Lord is the one true God. He, who created everything you see, Heaven and Earth. Whether you believe or not, that is the truth.

>source: Have read the bible from cover to cover twice, recently started to reread the Old Testament, and spent eight years at a Catholic school.

He isn't even pro-war dumbfuck.

>> inb4 normal

Apparently you were thinking it before anyone even needed to answer your question.

I know and it fits in well with their anti-intellectualism. Easy to capitalize on the younger generation's shorter attention span and propensity for emotion drenched lies.

> taking the bait
> taking
I'm not sure that's what you're doing here.

soon you syrup chugging moose humper, soon

That looks like every redneck there downed a 6ix -pack and pissed in a hole and now they are diving into it
God help america

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill... you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

We're already in a war we can't afford. Diplomacy is weakness

Over 200 years of hating every other country in the world and we're doing okay.

And that war ended with us having our beautiful national anthem.