Report in faggots, do you shower once or twice daily? Knowing some of you degenerates it's likely less frequently

Report in faggots, do you shower once or twice daily? Knowing some of you degenerates it's likely less frequently...

once a month

I shower on days when I sweat. I sweat most days

During summer twice a week unless i have to leave the house.

I take my showers after every time I take a shit.
I have not used toilet paper in over 10 years. I just jump in the shower and wash my ass.

once a week, if that.

I don't even shower anymore. I just wipe twice a day.

I wanked in my sister's shower

but why

Once a week without fail, whether I need to or not.

I shower once a day or maybe once every two days.

One time though I didn't shower for like 3 weeks and my asshole itched so bad.

So I itched it and got like this gash right on my asshole. It really fucking hurt to shit and stuff.

My doctor had to stich my asshole back up and did not even ask me how I did it.

He probably knew and did it himself once

there is actually a machine in every mid european house for this. its amazing and works way better

I used to go to bathhouses and get my ass rimmed by horny guys. I've been told on multiple occasions that I have the cleanest asshole they have ever tasted.

Once daily here, before bed each night. I sleep in a/c so remain sweat free during the night & then start the day fresh. It's hot AF where I live so usually jump in the pool after work & have a few beers to cool off, shower is more to preserve the pristine nature of the bed - wife is a bit particular about that.

fake and gay

I'm trying to take a shower everyday at work.
This is my first day

Every other day unless I'm really active, than I'll shower once a day because sweat

Not fake but totally gay. It's the truth.
Guys used to love eating my asshole out.

trips of truth

Indeed. How does one clean the inside of their ass to ensure minimum grossness for the rimmer?

I do once a day I'm a clean fag

They'll say that to anyone

Just buy a European toilet sink forgot the name of them

Bidet

Thank you sir

New thread rule
If you have not showered in more than 8 hours, all posts with singles MUST take a shower with in the next hour or immediately following work/school.